Blood Born [Monster NC, Impreg, Possible Extreme]

Started by TheVillain, February 05, 2014, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Aye, but some work drama came up so it might take a bit.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Alright, managed to nail some stuff down so looks like I can start this after the 21st. Sorry for the surprise.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kimera

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Ms Gavane

I"m definitely interested in this. It hits quite a few of my buttons.

However, we really need a character sheet of some sort. We're also going to need a somewhat specific setting, so that we know where we're starting and what we're starting with.

I would also like to know how far into this story we're starting. I'm of the opinion that if we start with the Alpha, this thread will die a quick fiery death. That could be avoided with a very good hand controlling the plot line. However, I think the best chance of survival for this would be starting a few years into the invasion. After the effects of the invasion are already settled in. Then we would have a variation on villains, as well as a wide range of potential characters. We would also have more long-term goals.

As I've thought through this post my mind has been reeling as to the possibilities for the first appearance of the Alpha. However, it would still be a very ambitious plot-line to keep everyone going.

My thoughts on guro/snuff. I won't quit over it, but I'd really prefer if any sexually gratifying death and gore scenes were hidden in spoiler tags. However, standard horror stuff that fits into the plot line and isn't sexual sounds par for the course.

Sorry for the long post and requests when I'm just jumping in, but I have high hopes for this, and I really want it to get going well.
O/O

TheVillain

Work drama, so sheets and stuff probably won't happen until after Friday. But groovy!

ShadowFox89

Things I'm planning for my monster:
- Tentacles
- Oviposition
- lots of mindscrew (hallucinations and the like)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Neysha

I'm up for portraying various disposable women if need be. :p
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Biles

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 18, 2014, 05:42:35 PM
Things I'm planning for my monster:
- Tentacles
- Oviposition
- lots of mindscrew (hallucinations and the like)
I hope there's also penile oviposition cause I'm willing to play a futa. Also I myself would be willing to play a monster myself if there are players here willing to play a futa as well. I also propose not only futas, but shemales, and femboys too :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

ShadowFox89

Sorry, no. I have no interest in rp'ing with futas. Just not in my interest.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheVillain

Though it doesn't seem to really matter, I chose the exact wrong time to come up with this idea. Looks like I just won't have time to give it the attention it deserves anyway.

Ms Gavane

That is unfortunate, I hate to see a good idea fall apart. However, I definitely understand real life pressures. You've got a good premise here and you can always revisit it later. No reason to force it and mess things up.
O/O