Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Come back and you can hold all the cylindrical objects in the house!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Return to me, and I will let you have the remote. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Chaosengine

Come back, I'm sorry for being a big meanie!!

Belle33

Come back, and I'll give you back the fluffy little bunny you still snuggle with at night.   ;)

Finothing

come back to me...
I wrote you a love poem.
It's 50 pages  :-X

Belle33

50 pages!  :o

Please take me back - and I'll make sure you get the Academy Award you deserve ;)

Stone

Come back and I'll ensure you never get the Razz.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Come back - and you'll never get stoned (the bad kind.. not the good kind.. not that i condone that.. or don't. *scurries off)

Stone

Come back and I'll... stone you in every way.  XD

Belle33

Return to me, oh fair Stone faced one, and I will make you smile.

Silvertongue

Forget every other man and you'll feel like the only woman in the world.

Belle33

Come back to me, and I'll provide your favorite puppy treats. 

Stone

Come back to me and I'll... get used to treating puppies as treats.  XD

Erotisch

Please come back! I'll even bow to you if I have to!

Belle33

Come back to me, and I'll stop breaking up with you in the breakup thread.

Stone

Come back to me, and you can break up with me every hour on the hour.  XD

Belle33

Come back to me and I'll never leave you again.  (and by never - I mean not for a least 5 minutes)

Stone

Come back and I'll keep you for longer than 5 minutes.  O8)

Belle33

Come back to me and I'll give you back your little black book.

Stone

Come back and I won't punish you for taking it!

Belle33

Come back and I'll stop calling all the women listed in your black book to tell them your 8 kids and I miss you.   >:)

Stone

Come back and I'll remember the names of those kids finally.  XD

Souture

Come back and I will stop having kids. I think 24 is enough.
<3 Sou <3

Stone

Come back and we'll pick proper names from them. None of that January One and January Two and December One stuff. :D

Belle33

Come back and I'll baby sit two of your Stone/Souture little ones .