Modern Day Pirates - white slavery NC/EX/BDSM

Started by kaz, March 23, 2014, 05:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

4 friends hire a yacht and head off on an adventure on the ocean.  All in their mid twenties they are looking forward to this final fling before they take up serious jobs after finishing Uni.  The yacht is luxurious in every way, and even has a crew to look after their every whim.

Sadly the crew isnt all its made out to be.  The yacht is used to trap possible targets for a lucrative white slavery business.  The four will become prisoners to the crew, they will be trained for clients, brutal, humiliating and often painful.  The four friends are about to start a vacation that will take them on a trip to hell.

Looking for:

4 friends
1 - Sadie Cooper played by Kaz
2 - Mae Fowler played by Zefie
3 - Helen Lewis played by Cerulean Dreams
4 - Paige Strobel played by babaragoron

The crew: 6 in total
Captain - not a nice man, brutal, dominant - Google
Crew members, can be male or female, all need to be dominant and have sadistic tendencies.
Crew member #1: Isabel "Izzy" Zhang played by Foxy Oni
Crew member #2: Jaime Guzman played by Strangefate
Crew member #3: Chester "Chomps" Boratella played by Shadowreppa
Crew member #4:
Crew member #5:

Character sheet: PLEASE PM TO ME
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Physical description, with picture:[/b]
[b]Basic personality:[/b]
[b]Basic background:[/b]

[b]Sexual history:[/b]
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

CHARACTERS

Name: Sadie Cooper
Physical description, with picture:

At 5'9 Sadie is about normal height.  She has brown hair cut into a smart bob. Expressive brown eyes and a ready smile she is a nice looking woman.
Basic personality: Warm, friendly, the oldest of the group.  Tends to mother the others, always there for them, shoulder to cry on, ear to listen.  Enjoys a laugh, loves the outdoors.  Hates bullies, not afraid to stand up for what she feels is right.
Basic background: Born into money Sadie has never had to want for anything.  Saying this she is not spoilt.  Sadly parents killed in an accident when she was 12, bought up by an aunt and uncle who sent her away to school and spent most of the money.

Studied hard, just qualified to practice Law.  Going to join a prestigious firm.  The trip is her gift to her friends, a celebration of their graduation.

Sexual history: Sadie is not a very sexual person.  Quite prim and proper, not very adventurous.  Only had one boyfriend, not very experienced and tends to shy away from sex.
Ons and Offs: No water sports, scat or maiming/vore/gore.  PM for more details.

~~~~

Name: Mae Fowler
Physical description, with picture:

Mae stands at 5'3". After falling in love with Sadie's hairstyle Mae had hers cut in a very similar fashion; a chin-length bob. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown.

Basic personality: Shy and reserved are the two biggest traits of Mae. She finds it hard to express herself and gets reluctant around strangers. Growing up she was teased and tormented by the other kids her age which lead to her being prone to seclusion. However she is an amazing friend once she makes that connection. She is willing to do anything and everything to help out a friend. She is very protective of her friends and family.

Basic background: Mae was born to two Chinese immigrants. Not long after she was born she was put up for adoption and was taken in by a well-off upper-middle class Caucasian family who, at the time, thought they couldn't have children of their own. She had never met her biological parents. From what she has been told they moved back home shortly after her birth.

Mae got through college on her abilities; scholarships and working off what they didn't cover. She is studying to become a psychologist. She has been offered her first official position which she will be taking up.

She still has a close relation with her family albeit a bit strained at times.

Sexual history: Mae has had a couple boyfriends in her past. One that had been a serious relationship that spanned several years and the next that was a complete rebound relationship that lasted a few months. She has sworn off relationships.

Ons and Offs: No scat or mutilation. PM if you have any questions.

~~~~

Name: Helen Lewis

Basic personality: Helen is quite reserved, but warms up quickly to people if they're pleasant enough and aren't giant assholes! Fairly easy going, tends to go with the flow in order to make things simple.

Basic background: A college graduate with a first in psychology. She's jumped from job to job while looking for a full position somewhere, but has been content to take what's given to her to keep moving along in life.

Sexual history: Has had boyfriends on and off. Explored a little bit into the world of BDSM, but had never found it as exciting as others claim. No stranger to oral, anal or vaginal.

Ons and Offs: Flexible. See here.

~~~~

Name: Paige Strobel
Physical description, with picture: Paige stands 5’7, with red hair that she keeps back into a pony tail, though she cuts it shorter sometimes before important meets if she needs too. She keeps herself in excellent physical condition, and has a runners build.

Basic personality: She can be a bit intense, especially before events, where she has an almost laser like focus. But she knows how to unwind when she can, as she knows such chances are coming to an end. She’s hardly ever seen without an ipod on her hip, in case she decides to go running.
Basic background: Paige grew up in Burley Idaho, the middle child of a large family, having 2 brothers and 3 sisters. She spent a good portion of her life on the family farm, thinking that it was very possible she would never leave it. However, it was soon discovered in school she had a natural talent at track and field, and was winning meets for the school left and right.

She attended university under a “Sports Therapy” scholar ship, a thinly veiled program to attend as a track star, competing at the NCAA level and winning several competitions. She’s currently being courted by several Olympic level sponsors, and sees this vacation as her last chance at a good time before her training is kicked up a notch.

Sexual history: She’s had several boyfriends, and just friends with benefits during her time at university, though nothing serious as she tends to get distracted by her training rather easily.

Ons and Offs: No scat, underage (18) mutilation, or gore.

~~~~
CREW MEMBERS

Name: Isabel "Izzy" Zhang
Physical description, with picture: An olive-skinned Filipina, Izzy stand 5' 7" and weighs 134 pounds. She has dark brown hair and eyes. Her belly button is pierced and she has tattoo of a shark on her hip and one of a scorpion just above her pussy. Izzy enjoys flaunting her body, especially her big 34DD tits.

Basic personality: Izzy is a psycho bitch. She lives for excitement and doesn't care who she hurts or what laws she breaks to get it. Her state of mind isn't helped by her frequent drug abuse. Izzy gets a sadistic thrill out of tormenting women who come from a wealthier background than her or that she sees as weak.
Basic background: Born in the Philippines, Izzy was the daughter of a poor fisherman who taught her everything he knew about boats and the sea. She was determined to have a better life and married the first American who asked her to. He was in the Marines and the two moved to California. Izzy for being a military wife boring, except when her husband showed her how to use guns. She began going yo nightclubs without him and he eventually discovered she was cheating on him. Afraid of losing everything, Izzy killed her husband and made it look like self-defence. With the insurance money, Izzy bought herself a boat and a big pair of boobs. She met some shady characters in the club scene and began using her boat to smuggle drug mules into the States. Being around so many narcotics was too much for Izzy and she became a user. She began taking sick pleasure in abusing the mules, who were frequently young girls just wanting a new life. Her clients began to see her as unreliable so Izzy joined up with a group of slavers.

~~~~

Name: Jaime Guzman
Physical description, with picture:  6'1", black unkempt hair and stubble, narrow green eyes, multiple tattoos, dresses mostly in old T-shirts and jeans.  Picture:
Basic personality: Jaime is normally a quiet laidback presence, the sort of stolid steady man who can be relied upon to do his work without complaint. Under this surface, however, lies a quick fuse and a tendency to easily take offense, hold grudges, and retaliate violently, personality traits that have gotten him in trouble many times in the past.
Basic background: Born to poverty and a broken abusive home life, Jaime grew up hard, involving himself in various petty crimes and gang activities since an early age.  He has traveled a great deal and been all over the country, in and out of various jobs, jail, and prison numerous times.  Despite the occasional effort to go straight, it never takes, and he is more or less the definition of a career criminal.  Having hooked up with a contact involved in the slave trade during his last prison bid, this is easily the best and most lucrative job he's gotten yet and he has very little qualms about the business itself.
Sexual history:  Jaime has a lot of axes to grind and women are often at the top of the lift, particularly the sort of pretty little spoiled bitches who wouldn't normally give him the time of day.  He enjoys the perks that come with the job and particularly likes breaking the spirits of the more sheltered innocent through copious humiliation and abuse.
Ons and Offs:  I don't have many limits so I will mostly go by my partner.  I'm quite comfortable with most things under the NC/Extreme categories.  On the other hand if the bondage part of BDSM is anyone's main kink, I may not be a great fit as I don't know that scene so well.  Gags, cuffs, collaring/leashing, caging, etc, all good, but when it comes to tying people up in elaborate ways…not so much my thing.

~~~~

Chester "Chomps" Boratella
Physical description:An older Caucasian male. His shipboard uniform is a chef jacket and chef hat. He wears a monocle over one eye and keeps his hair trimmed short, although a bit of his grey hair does poke out of the side of his face. Also sports a mustache which he keeps trimmed and neat.

Basic Personality: Very manipulative, he enjoys making others do things for him. Because of the resources that are available to him he also does like to make use of the environment around him to add to the humiliation, pain, and torment of his victims. Chomps also has a fetish for constantly making use of a collar and a leash.

Background: Had aspirations early in life to be a re-known gourmet chef, but after the culinary academy refused his application for entry because of his mental issues, he went to work in the kitchen a new cafe. Shortly after some of his customers found disgusting objects in their food, Chomps was disciplined by the owner of the cafe, a fiery Latina woman. He ended up jumping her and keeping her bound in his apartment where he raped and torture her. When authorities broke into the home a few days later, they found the Latina woman naked and unconscious on the floor. She had a collar and leash attached, and was bound so that she was force to move around on all fours. She was covered in cum, foodstuffs, and later reported that Chomps had force her to injest food laced mood-inducing drugs that cause her to feel many different moods. Chomps himself was no where to be found, as he had fled to the docks and joined up with the pirate ship that he is a crew of today. 

~~~~

THREADS
OOC thread
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Google

I'm thinking I could be down for this, a crew member (maybe second in command) or perhaps even the captain
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

kaz

Sounds good to me :)  Throw out a character when you can
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Neysha

This does sound like it could be fun.  I might write up a character.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Vanetias

Neysha

Quote from: Vanetias on March 23, 2014, 09:33:56 AM
Does NC/EX/BSDM have to be necessary?

I was wondering on this too. Mostly the bondage part.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

kaz

it is one of my big kinks, I've always run games that edge towards that extreme/BDSM side of things.

kaz

Wonderful, we have our four friends and a couple of crew.  Need another four crew members and we will be good to go :)

JohnTheGreat

I won't be able to get a character done up untill later but I'd love to play one of the crew. (I could go captain but I'm guessing there would be a bit more involved in that and I'm not 100% certain I have the time for that.)

Vanetias

I would be willing to try, as long as I do not have to do the NC/EX/BSDM parts of the RP.

kaz

So we're almost there.  Please feel free to throw up a character Vanettas, he doesnt have to be in the BDSM stuff, he could just be a bit of an animal in other ways.  LOL

Johnthegreat please throw up a character, whatever you feel happy with.  I think Google mentioned the captain :)

I'll have an ooc thread up in a bit and we can start chatting about the plot and storyline etc.

OOC thread

zenpai

I got a character in mind a doc/med student that uses drugs on the slave and its a duel role. he can keep them alive and in good condition for selling.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

kaz

giving this a nudge incase there are any more interested takers.  Planning on getting things going over the weekend.  Still open to new folks joining. :)

RedEve

Great Kaz, I would be interested in playing one of the male pirates.
What I would like to know though is how brutal they should/could be? Meaning, what are the limits for this game?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kaz

Good question.  I was thinking they would be quite nasty.  I have it in the Ex area of the forum.  Its very much up to what you guys want to do though.

subjuanita

If you can use another friend to be on this ill fated cruise, I would be interested and could post a character this weekend.