M seeking F to play Raven.

Started by backlash84, April 11, 2016, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

EDIT: It was pointed out to me some people might think I'm requesting an underage character. I'm looking for a strictly 19+ Raven. :) Sorry for any confusion.

I saw the new Justice League vs Teen Titans movie, and it reminded me of the original Teen Titans TV show. I'm feeling nostalgic about my favourite character, Raven, and would love to play a game opposite her.

I have a few idea's in mind, but would really like to flesh out the story with a partner that is interested in playing the character. I'm not going to list a plot so much as I am a bunch of things I'd like to play around with, as well as a few possible roles I could play. All of this is up for debate, so if you are at all interested please take a look at my ons/offs, and if we are compatible, send me a PM. :)

The original Raven from Teen Titans had a lot of depth, as does the new version. I'd like to play around with her hesitance to let people in, usually for their own protection. I liked the idea of her having to control her emotions to control her powers, something that wasn't as touched on in the movie. I think the book worm, withdrawn Raven would be fun to slowly work at, get her to open up. This game wouldn't be smut based, I enjoy smut as much as the next guy, but I'm really looking for a romantic roleplay, where my character slowly managed to tear down those walls she's built up around herself. A lot of emotion in this story, very intimate relationship.

As for characters I could play, if you don't mind mixing universes I've been itching to play Deadpool, comics version. (Which I find to be a bit deeper than the movie, more enjoyable to play.) If Deadpool is the guy you'd like to play opposite, I'd enjoy playing with his inability to show his face, hating how he looks, and fearing rejection because of it. It could also be interesting because he is more than willing to kill people, which could result in some drama between him and other super hero's in our universe.

I've played a few OC's that would fit into this world, one being a Symbiote from Spider-Man attached to a man used as a biological weapons test subject. This character would start out as being unable to take his human form, more highly intelligent animal than anything else... before eventually being able to take control of his more animalistic nature and change into his human form. This could be enjoyable to play with, two personalities taking up space in the same body, one based more on instinct, the other on logic.

I have a rune mage that could be interesting as well, another magic user might mesh well with Raven, and since his magic is more along the lines of enchanting objects and drawing out spells, he would have a very different combat strategy than Raven, who is by far holds the most raw power between the two. However his spells might be able to help her control her powers, which are known to sometimes get out of hand.

That, or I can take suggestions! Any idea's you'd like to float by me? Let me know. I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon. :)