Mapping Eden Project. [Recruiting again][Romance and/or N/C]

Started by Montagne, November 25, 2012, 06:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure Equinox

Quote-has a cuddle and brownie party with DR and Curvy-

What about Pure? -sniff sniff- :'(

Frank Reshman

Look! Frank's not dead!  No, seriously, I should have known better than to attempt anything on a weekend.  Busiest time for me, as it works out.  But, here's my character.

Name: John Anderson
Played by: Frank Reshman
Nationality: American American
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short brown
Height: 6'1
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Anything from romance to rough sex, and most things in between.
Dislikes/Turn offs: Nothing exotic, if something comes up, I'll let ya know.

Specialty: Bioecology
Background/History/Personality: John had always been interested in animal and plant life and figuring out how they fit together to benefit one another.  He grew up as the eldest of four brothers, so he has always been the dominant, alpha-male type.  He's not used to not getting what he wants, in most any aspect of his life.  Part of this is because of his incredibly charismatic personality, and part of it is because of his insatiable drive for the things he wants.  He had gotten a full ride to college based off of his grades, and he is actually looking forward to escaping his hectic life for a nice tropical paradise.

Frank Reshman

Lol that's kind of disappointing, because he's definitely the wrong picture  ::)  Here's what he was SUPPOSED to look like, but if you guys like his original picture, I won't change it.

And thank you, I can't wait to start this up :)

FallenFeather

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Frank Reshman on December 02, 2012, 08:42:39 PM
Lol that's kind of disappointing, because he's definitely the wrong picture  ::)  Here's what he was SUPPOSED to look like, but if you guys like his original picture, I won't change it.

And thank you, I can't wait to start this up :)
either are cute Hun so which ever works for you idea of the character.

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 02, 2012, 08:58:00 PM
-grabs Pure to join-

woohoo cuddle pile :P

Itachi

Alexander was raised by a single mother and never had a father or father figure in his life. His mother constantly wormiest so he was never taught the best way on how to approach someone he was interested in. This made him have difficulties early with speaking to girls.

During high school be took a risk to ask out a woman he had grown affectionate towards. He braved it by asking her out infringement of the class instead of private. He was harshly rejected and humiliated and retreated to his books and plants for the last three guears. He became socially awkward and had group le to speak to any woman withoit developing a stutter. The more attractive the worse the stutter. He kept to himself and finally obtained full scholarship in botany.

He kept no friends and soon rose in class. He was later given a Chan e of extra credit if he participated I a field study. He took the chance to not only further his knowledge of plants. But attempt to lose the social awkwardness.
Hey...Hey you...not you the other guy..not you..you..yeah you...You like tacos???

Chreestafer

as sad as it is lady and gents, i must bow out, i have only enough tie set aside for the rps i ot going and barely enough at that so i must withdrawl, hoever if at a later moment your looking, you know where to look.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

FallenFeather

So question for you Atlas, how long are we going to have the characters be in reality or whatever before changing to the experiment?? Or are we going straight to the experiment??

DarkRose15

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 02, 2012, 09:00:46 PM
either are cute Hun so which ever works for you idea of the character.

woohoo cuddle pile :P
*thoroughly enjoys cuddle pile*

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 02, 2012, 10:09:29 PM
as sad as it is lady and gents, i must bow out, i have only enough tie set aside for the rps i ot going and barely enough at that so i must withdrawl, hoever if at a later moment your looking, you know where to look.
I'm sorry to see you go :( Hopefully we'll get to game together soon :)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

sesshomaruartist

Hmm.. this seems like an interesting group rp a friend asked me to check it out and now I am here *checks it out*

DarkRose15

FallenFeather

ShadowOfHeaven

I noticed the list of female characters, but I didn't see a list of male characters yet.
Should I still be following this post? :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124957.msg5498498#msg5498498

please quote when responding to messages.
It makes my life much easier.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: ShadowOfHeaven on December 03, 2012, 03:46:43 PM
I noticed the list of female characters, but I didn't see a list of male characters yet.

The male characters haven't been accepted or viewed yet because there are some people who still need to post up their male profiles. You should still follow (:
-xSRx

DarkRose15

Quote from: ShadowOfHeaven on December 03, 2012, 03:46:43 PM
Absolutely! A few more have expressed interest so they are making posts and Atlas will be deciding soon who is going to be picked. Definitely stick around :D

DarkRose15

We wait for Atlas to start going over and picking the male characters :) I would imagine it will be done within the week so anyone who wants to make a character up to be considered I'd suggest you do so now and keep tabs on the thread so you'll know when Atlas makes his choices ^_^

Tersius

So it's okay to throw my hat in the ring? I could have a character made up by tonight...  :-\

Montagne

Quote from: Tersius on December 04, 2012, 04:58:04 PM
So it's okay to throw my hat in the ring? I could have a character made up by tonight...  :-\

indeed. I'll probably look to start tomorrow.

Tersius

Name: Jesse Burke
Played by: Tersius
Nationality: American
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Reading, Intelligent women, romance, light - rough sex
Dislikes/Turn offs: Confrontations, abusive people, those with a sense of entitlement.

Specialty: Agriculture
Background/History/Personality: Jesse was born and raised in the tenements of Chicago. He grew up in a poor and hostile environment with drugs, gangs, and violence all around him. He never knew his father and lost an older brother to gang violence. He spent a lot of time in public libraries to avoid trouble on the streets. There he found his love of nature and agriculture.

Jesse survived his childhood better than most in that area. But he didn't avoid trouble completely. He  was hospitalized several times in his youth for stab wounds, and once he was treated for a gunshot wound in his right thigh. He carries plenty of souvenirs of his hometown.

He managed to get a job during high school in a small engine shop, repairing lawn mowers and the like, which also helped him stay out of trouble. He saved his money with the secret desire to attend college. He continued working a whole year after high school before going to college to save more money.

Once in college, Jesse focused his studies on agriculture, and dabbled in botany. Living for so long among lifeless gray buildings and run down brick row houses, he craved nature. It gave him an outlet for his energies. Finding a food source that would help end the kind of hunger he had seen growing up was very important to him.

He excelled in school and joined the program to be a part of something ground breaking, something that would make a difference to the world. He wanted to be a part of history.

Additional Character Info: He is usually quiet and reserved, traits he adapted growing up avoiding conflict and violence. He tries to avoid confrontation. He will protect himself if he thinks he is in danger though.

*edited grammar*

Pure Equinox