Get Sinful with Ace! [M/M, fantasy, fandoms + more]

Started by MidnightSpade, November 26, 2015, 05:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightSpade

Hello! I've been gone from this place for a good long while now due to jobs and lack of interest in roleplaying.

Had a sudden urge to RP all sorts of things so I thought I'd throw this back up and see what bites!

Some more info
. I play mainly switch/submissive male characters, though I can be tempted to be more dominant .
. Same with female characters, though those are less likely .
. I work random shifts on a rota both early and lates so I'll be on and offline sparodically .
. I aim to reply at least once every couple of days .
. I like any mix of smut and story, from the smuttiest to the cleanest .

Currently Craving
. Anything high-fantasy or Pathfinder based .
. Transmale or Cuntboy characters .
. Werewolves .

Links
. O & O .
. Original .
. Fandom .
. My Characters .

MidnightSpade

Original

Characters and Creatures
. Demon . Werewolf . Dragon .
. Furry . Anthro . Mermaid .
. Mage . Knight . Royalty .
. Cyborg . Elf . Pirate .

Pairings
. Demon x Humanoid .
. Werewolf x Humanoid .
. Cyborg x Human .
. Pirate x Mermaid .
. Noble x Thief .

Settings and Genres
. High Fantasy . Low Fantasy . Modern Fantasy .
. Low Sci-fi . Steampunk . Cyberpunk .
. Modern . School Life . Romance .

Plots
(More to be added later!)

. A Classic Fantasy Adventure .
Two adventurers meet. It's the typical story of how they meet in a tavern, or are hired for the same job, but they have to work together regardless to achieve the same goal. Turns out they work very well as a team. What weaknesses one may have is covered by the other's strengths. Perhaps one is a mage while one is a fighter, or maybe one fights with a sword while the other is long-range with a bow and arrow, either way they carry on working together from their initial meeting. As time passes, they grow closer and closer, until one drunken night they end up sleeping together. This brings up feelings and desires they didn't realise they had before, or maybe they did only they didn't mention it for fear of losing what they already had.
Just a typical fantasy setting. I'm looking for dungeon crawling and romance, with sprinklings of smut. I'm happy to start from the beginning or from where they start having feelings for each other, preferably playing two males, but I can play a female if your character is interesting enough. Heavily based on Pathfinder as I love playing that game.

. Cowboy Space Pirates .
The captain of a ragtag crew aboard a spaceship was once a well decorated officer in the Imperial army, but after finding out a big government secret and disagreeing with it entirely, he deserted them and fled. He stole one of their spaceships and one of their enslaved Volterrans; a race of beings who seem to have electricity running through their veins which people had used to power ships as a much cheaper alternative to power rods. Now on the run, he's acquired on his crew an ex-soldier who used to fight on the opposing Unified Colonies side, but fled just like he did, along with an engineer running away from a high status family who won't let them be who they want to be, and an android fighting to stay 'alive' after killing their previous owner after refusing to be abused any longer. Now they must fight for freedom as space pirates, avoiding being captured, and trying to stick together as a team despite obvious personality differences.
I'm looking for someone to play the captain of the ship opposite myself playing the Volterran. They are the only couple on the ship, and we can split the rest of the crew between us. I left them blank and vague so we can input our own designs onto them. This is a really good idea to world build on together, and I see it more as a slice-of-life and relationship building kind of thing first. Yes, this was originally based off of Firefly.

MidnightSpade

Fandoms

Interested in
. Undertale . Gangsta . Left 4 Dead . Digimon .
. Cardcaptor Sakura . Sailor Moon . Fate/Zero .
. Pokemon . My Little Pony . Harvest Moon .

. My Little Pony .
Looking to play two OC ponies who fall for each other or get together in some way. Can be set in canon or completely original.
Might be interested playing some canon ponies but I have no plot for them.

. Pokemon .
Looking to play two male OC trainers that in some way get together.
Or wouldn't mind any of the Trainer/Rival pairs from the games.
Would love to play some thing like Pokemorphs, gijinkas, or anthros, or even ferals as well.
Ones I'd like to play as or with:
. Any Eeveelution .
. Charizard . Ninetales . Arcanine . Rapidash . Haunter .
. Typhlosion . Houndoom . Miltotic . Absol . Luxray .
. Lopunny . Mismagius . Lucario . Liepard . Zoroark .
. Sawsbuck . Hydreigon . Delphox . Furfrou . Meowstic .
But can be anything really.

. Harvest Moon .
Imagine the plot and setting of one of the games, but instead of wooing and marrying one of the girls, the guys were options as well. MC moves to the town, gets settled into his farm and new way of life as usual for the beginning of the games, then along comes one of the handsome bachelors to steal his heart. He has to struggle with running the farm and trying to spend time with the object of his affections, while also trying to figure out if they even like men.
Basically looking for the plot of one of the games only with gay characters.

MidnightSpade

My Characters

These are some OCs that I've made up in the past and not used or want to use them again. They're flexible to any plot or setting, if you're interested in RPing with them feel free to message me!

[All art is my own]

|| Sci-fi || Modern Fantasy ||
Jasper "Jazz" Mortimer
A jack of all trades and a master of none, Jazz has made a small name for himself being a bounty hunter and a gambler. What he makes up for in the lack of skills and strengths, he makes up for in charisma and luck. He's mischievous, stubborn, and very flirty. The kind of man you can rely on if you dare trust him, and the kind you really don't want to get on the wrong side of. While he is very easy going, if you manage to somehow anger him, he can hold decades long grudges.
Jazz was originally made for a sci-fi setting, but he's easily re-worked into a steampunk, fantasy or modern fantasy setting.
He likes both men and women, with a slight preference for men. But my own personal preference is to play him paired with a man.

|| Sci-Fi || Fantasy ||
Gareth Blackmoor
No one knows about his heritage, the one that gives him the soulless black eyes and gaunt skeletal appearance. Gareth doesn't talk about it either, simply sitting there with a cigarette permanently in his hands or between his lips, smoke curling around his fingers, almost as if under his control. You'll find him most likely working as a mortician, possibly being an alchemist and apothecary on the side. He barely talks about himself, focused on the tasks at hand, quiet and mysterious with a low hollow sounding voice you're not entirely sure comes from the nicotine.
Gareth comes from a modern fantasy setting but can be reworked into Sci-Fi and normal or high fantasy easily.
He shows no indication of sexual preference, but does prefer males.

|| Furry || Fantasy ||
Kae Nacht
Chubby and fluffy, this kitten is quiet and shy, barely saying a word and keeping to himself. At least until you get to know him, and then he simply won't shut up and demands all your attention. Until he reaches that point with someone, he'll keep to himself, timidly reaching out to a person until that level of trust is established. But once he gets to know someone, he'll talk about anything and everything.
Kae is a furry character I can put into almost every setting, with the easiest being a furry/anthro world or one set in a fantasy world.
He's completely gay, with no interest in women at all. He might be interested in futas, but they confuse him slightly.
I can play him as a full male, a transman, or a cuntboy.