Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Only Guilty if dreams count?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been left alone by your friends with someone who was a stranger to you but a friend to them?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Guilty.  The guy was a douche.

Guilty or Not Guilty?  Have you ever blown off something important to RP?
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Despairs

Not guilty. Family and friends, well, what's left of them come first, as do chores and personal projects, before rps. Have you ever executed a bicycle kick?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

Guilty.   Although it was entirely not intentional and involved wet pavement  - no football / soccer ball involved.   :-\

Guilty or Not,

went out of your way to make someone happy

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

Guilty. Almost all the time, very few appreciate it, though. Have you ever performed a split, a perfect split?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Miscellany

Guilty.  I was a gymnast and a cheerleader in a former life  ( a thing called , High School. )

Guilty or Not,

Woke up in a cold sweat after a bad dream.

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever performed a dangerous stunt of some sort?

Mnemosyne

The most 'dangerous' stunt I can recall off the top of my head that I have tried... was doing the splits on a trampoline. Bad idea, split my pants. Claimed that I was still wearing my swimsuit, so nobody was worried that my underwear was showing. Nor did I have to feel half as embarrassed as I might have if they all knew it was my underwear.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Thought about dancing on someone's grave after they were gone?
Mistreated

whimsy

not a chance. there's something inherently wrong about messing with the dead and i can't bring myself to disrespect anyone's final resting place

guilty or not guilty: claimed someone else's art as your own?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Mnemosyne

I accidentally got in trouble for not crediting someone at one point, but I did not mean to! I wasn't taking credit for their art, I just honestly did not know who the original artist was! I cried a lot that day for how many people got ticked off at me for being so stupid... That was back way before they ever decided to make it where you could google using images to find out where else on the internet they were. I am forever sorry to that artist... I'm pretty sure I wrote them a personal message apologizing but I still feel bad about it.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Known something, but decided to pretend that you didn't know just to get someone else to teach you?
Mistreated

Miscellany

Guilty, sort of  -  My know-it-all complex eventually gets the better of me.

Guilty or Not ;

Binged watched something on Netflix and then had another  - YEAR-  until the new episodes came out ?

whimsy

so very guilty, on multiple charges

guilty or not guilty: been caught in a lie
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Belle33

Guilty.  Mother's are all knowing, all seeing creatures.  Don't even bother lying - they can smell a lie before your lips even form to tell it.

Ever start an argument just to get to the make up sex?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Guilty... My family figured out how to tell if I was lying. Of course, since then I have learned how to lie face to face with people in a way that scares me.

Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Seen something that wasn't really there?
Mistreated

Belle33

Guilty.

Ever leave a big tip?

Mnemosyne

I thought that said 'Ever leave a big top?' For a second and apparently that means I was thinking of circuses..? Guilty though. I always leave big tips. Far bigger than I probably should have, but with the company I used to keep when going to restaurants... I always felt bad for the waiter in more ways than one. They'd always say such rude things about the help behind their backs... it always made me sad because I personally loved every waitress and waiter. I especially got pissed and gave a humungous tip one day because my 'company' decided to go on a stupid big ass rant about how they hated the waiter because he was gay. Yeah... suffice to say I really did not like my friends that day.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been friends with people who had opinions that you completely hated?
Mistreated

Belle33

Guilty - it's especially difficult with the upcoming elections. But I generally enjoy a reasonable discussion with differing points of view.

Ever hug a stranger?

Becca

Guilty, I've participated in the free hugs campaign!

Passing it on

Mnemosyne

Hmm... is a stranger still a stranger if we talk a bit..? I'm not sure if it counts then... Perhaps guilty? Perhaps not?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Decided not to complete your meal at a restaurant but not taken it home for leftovers?
Mistreated

Belle33

Guilty - happens too often.

Ever send a sexy selfie to someone to get him or her to reconsider their schedule for the day?

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty.

Passing it on.

Chi

Guilty, unfortunately I didn't know hubby was in a meeting at the time and the dumbass went ahead and checked it right there. He told me no more sexy selfies while he's at work now lol.

Have you ever sent a sexy text to the wrong person?
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Belle33

Not Guilty. But i received one from a colleague who intended it for his wife.  I've never let him live it down.

Ever have a naughty dream about someone who is off limits?

AmberStarfire

Oh yeah, that I have.  ;D

Passing on the question.

Despairs

Guilty. Discovered that he was actually a she or vice versa?