Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Name: Miku Hiruna

Profession: Teacher, (not sure what of yet)

Personality:  She is a very serious woman about her work, she thinks that nudity it’s just another part of life. She takes her job very seriously but knows how to have fun as well, she is not advert of having sex in public at all. She knows how to seduce almost any man out there with the right clothes so she finds it a challenge to seduce somebody without them. She is to her student more than a teacher she consider each and every one of them her friends and treats them as such.

Nationality. Japanese

Sexuality:  Bisexual

On’s / off’s: She is into anything except scat, gore, vore and bestiality.

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

kenji234

Name: Patrick Walker

Profession: Student

Personality: Pretty outgoing and friendly, likes to hang around with his friends and enjoys school activities. He's generally laid back and goes with he flow, rather than worrying about things being perfect.

Nationality: Caucasian

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s / off’s: Into pretty much everything except gore, scat, and heavy bondage

Picture:

---

Name: Jessica Walker

Personality: Almost identical to her brother, Patrick

On’s / off’s: Same as above

Picture:

---

Name: Chelsea Walker (The aunt of the above two characters)

Profession: Teacher

Personality: Stern and tough when it comes to her classes, but also pretty friendly and fun loving. She does her best to make sure that her students learn the most as possible from her lessons.

On’s / off’s: Same as above

Picture:

SanguinePuppet

Name: Clarissa Evans

Personality: Clarissa was once a very shy and closed-in girl. This was caused by the horrible divorce that her parents went through when she was little. For years, her parents violently argued with one another until eventually the police were brought in. Once the messy courtroom procedures were through, Clarissa moved in with her father who she preffered out of her parents. Everyone thought that now that everything was over, Clarissa would be ok and be a normal girl but as time progressed it became clear she wasn't fine.

As the years went by and Clarissa became a young woman, her mother decided that enough was enough and she was going to cure her daughter's depression. They went to dozens of doctors and psychologists but no one could help her, they kept trying to figure out what was wrong deep inside but nothing worked. Eventually, Clarissa's mother heard of Ms. Mackify's school and thought that maybe this was the one program that could actually help her daughter who had so much pent up anger and sadness. Though unorthodox, Ms. Mackify's program was the only thing that they hadn't tried yet and just maybe, just maybe it would work.

On’s / off’s: Clarissa's open to everything, her depression has given her little reason not to try life and she often challenges the norm. (Only limits are scat/piss/fisting)

Picture:

Krayz

Aubrey Willingdon

Profession: Teacher (History & English/Dominance & Submission, both mainstream and fetish)

Personality: Aubrey is best described as laid-back. He typically teaches in blue jeans and a button-up t-shirt of simple colours. He's not a particularly flashy individual, or even passionate most of the time. He has a great enjoyment of teaching, having wanted to all his life, and before signing on at Ms. Mackify's school, he taught history and english in high school. However, despite his non-chalance, beliefs in freedom of choice, and general lack of fire or flash, Aubrey has been an active member of the BDSM community since he was 18 (and he was active privately before then). Sexually, Aubrey's cool-headedness and lazy approach to life translates to being very clinical in the bedroom, playing with his partners to see what drives them wild. He revels in submission from his partners, but he's not particularly sadistic. Thus, he prefers relationships where the submissive role is assumed willingly (if not eagerly), and like girls (and occasionally guys) who are eager and happy to please.

Nationality. Canadian

Sexuality: Dominant Heteroflexible

On’s / off’s: (Ons) Gentle bondage, control, affection, willing submission, mild sadism, exhibitionism; (Offs) Violence, blood, scat & piss, extreme degradation

Rhaegar14

Well, that "pm me your profiles" idea went out the window, didn't it Gimmik? XD
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Mira Willow

No, these are the profiles I have accepted them. If you see profiles here it is because they are added to the RP.

Sain

Seems like an interesting RP. Still want more people Gimmik?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

InnocentBystander

Name: Charolette Hucker
A.K.A. Ms. Hucker

Personality: She is disturbingly uptight. As a teacher, she tends to be a bit nervous and anxious with every situation. However, she understands the role she plays in the school and does her best to make sure each student is handled correctly.

Nationality. Italian

On’s / off’s: She will state over and over again that everything is an off. However, she mainly considers anything exiting the body to be the only major offs.

Picture:

Ms. Hucker has long dark curly hair, bright brown eyes and has a tendency to hand out stickers to students.

Haibane

I am getting this feeling that we have plenty of teachers now and need more students.

Haibane

HAIBANE - NAOMI UZUBELE

Nationality: Nigerian
Physical Information: 5' 3", 122lbs, 33A-23-34, black hair, dark brown-black eyes
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, mischievous
Sexuality: Virgin and still discovering this, but probably straight.
Specific Requests: None
Ons/Offs: This is a tricky one - as a personality I doubt she has formed many by the age of 16 and I wouldn't want to list a long set of fully developed O/Os that a mid-teen would not have realised they had nor do I want to be lazy and say "refer to my O/Os". All I know is that Naomi would like to try anal sex and some bondage (both tying and being tied) as well as group sex. She's certainly into boys and might be curious about girls. She is not sure about spanking and pain but is curious to try things, both as the one on top and the one submitting. She knows she hates self-harm and all forms of cutting and tattooing. Toilet play also grosses her out but as she has an interest in anal she's torn by how that could be fun yet not all gross and dirty, something that's particularly bothering her right now. She likes pretty underwear and already, encouraged by her very sexual mother, has quite a wardrobe of sheer, cute and filmy things as well as a few pairs of high heels which she adores. The idea of public nudity both excites and scares her, the idea of shame and humiliation in front of others filling her with a sort of horrible wet heat, both bad and good. Being quite an adventurous girl, she has begun fully shaving herself and in fact as a gift for her going away to this school her mother paid for some expensive IPL treatment so that her pubic and leg hair will not regrow for about 2 to 3 years.
Please note: Character is open to non-con scenes, even forced homosexuality.
Picture:

HAIBANE – AKIRA KUROSAWA

Nationality: Japanese
Physical Information: 5' 7", 140lbs, 7" and chunky, red-brown hair, brown-black eyes
Personality: Cautious, unsure, quiet, curious, sensitive
Sexuality: Straight. Akira has had sex a few times but with girls his age it often seems so fumbling and awkward or even too "innocent" and is not fully satisfying. He is keen to be taught the pleasures of sex by older girls or women, the more experienced the better.
Specific Requests: None.
Ons/Offs: As with Naomi, these are not fully formed but Akira is definitely a more submissive boy who likes to be led and even taken advantage of, especially being put in embarrassing situations in public like being aroused in his swimming trunks so his erection is obvious. The idea of cross-dressing excites him very much and at home he has a secret stash of girl's panties and stockings and garter belts though he would be too ashamed to tell anyone this. He regularly shaves his legs, underarms and pubes. He loves giving oral and especially 69ing. He's secretly hoping to one day be tied up and spanked or even flogged/beaten with heavier instruments such as paddles, straps and belts.
More extreme violence is a definite off as is all blood-letting, non-sexual torture and pain and toilet play.
Please note: Character is open to non-con scenes, even forced homosexuality.
Picture:

HAIBANE – ANITA MORRISON

Nationality: British
Physical Information: 5' 6", 135lbs, 36D-25-36, blonde, hazel eyes. Anita has a tongue stud and rings through both her nipples and has a triangle piercing under her clitoris as well as a ring through each inner labia. Six piercings in total, plus her navel which is purely jewellery. Anita also has a very large and prominent clitoris. Its tip is often exposed and is about a centimetre long and a little less in width. She has had the hood surgically trimmed so as to expose it more and the constant abrasion of her triangle piercing against its underside together with her nymphomanic sexuality means she is in heat most of the time.
Room Number: 10
Personality: Powerful, dominant, thorough but also has a playful teasing side. Laughs and smiles often and has a wicked sense of humour but demands obedience.
Sexuality: Yes, very. Very much so. In all things from boys to girls to hermaphrodites and from enemas to breath play to donkeys, Anita loves it all and loves to both experiment and push her own boundaries and lead the teenagers in her care on their own journeys of discovery.
Anita especially loves shaving, bondage, piercings, lingerie, heels, anal sex, enemas, forced cross-dressing and sissification for boys, fem-dom (seeing her girl pupils take charge), cock-and-ball torture, sex outdoors, hot sunshine, public nudity and humiliation of others, bestiality, extreme bondage and multiple forced orgasms for girls.
She draws the line at non-sexual torture, gore, vore and toilet play.
Picture:

Krayz

Indeed....

*sighs* I suppose I should come up with a student  :-\

Mira Willow

actually students still outweigh teacher by 3 but that being said, I agree with more students.

JohnnyBoy

Here are my two profiles.

Teacher

Name: Miranda Rolfe (Mrs. Rolfe)

Personality: She is often very playful with her students. She carries herself about in a flirtatious manner in an effort to tease the males, primarily; she does make room to tease the known bisexual/lesbian females as well. She is known to be a confidant for students at times, often open to talking with them and leaving them feeling blissful when done, even if only minimal contact has occurred.

Nationality: Caucasian (American)

Sexuality: Straight, Bi-curious

ONS: Confidence (not egotistical), being pampered, soft music to go along with love-making, someone who will play along with her teasing and tease her back, an positive orgy (3+ that are willing and excited)

OFFS: Cocky, sadism, being dominated heavily, bondage that will leave vicious marks upon the body, pathetic attempts at dirty talk

Description: She is a fairly tall, slender woman, 5'10", 170 lbs. She has sleek black hair that goes down to the base of her shoulders. Her eyes are sapphire-colored and she has an enchanting-looking smile.

Student

Name: Jonathan (Johnny) Soltis

Nationality: Caucasian (American)

Personality: Kind, with a bit of a smart mouth. He has semi-split personality. There are times where he is serious or laid back. He is also more sensitive than he appears at times, often a good person to talk to.

Sexuality: Straight

ONS: Sensual interaction with another person. This may be involve massaging each other, cuddling, bathing/showering together, both before/after/without intercourse. Teasing, gentle seduction, more submissive, being on bottom. Playful games between partners.

OFFS: Ejaculation on other areas of the body (on accident is fine). Extreme levels of bondage, sadistic acts, giving oral, butt-related stuff, scat.

Description: He is a six-foot boy with shaggy dark hair going halfway down his neck and it flops around a bit, perfect for headbanging. He is fairly skinny as well.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Mira Willow

Rhaegar14

Sadly, I have to withdraw my interest from this rp. It's looking like when you put up the topic, it's going to explode, and if I take another posting-intensive rp, I'll have more than I can chew. Sorry.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

KaelRavenheart

It seems as if there are far more accepted character profiles for this than ten. Are you still accepting character profiles then?
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Mira Willow

haha ya it sort of grew beyond ten. I am still accepting but I will be not be very soon.

Haibane

May I respectfully suggest no more female teachers? I think we have too many already, though maybe another male would help.

It would be good to see more innocent students too rather than ones who seem experienced. My initial thoughts were that this game was for inexperienced young people to let their sexuality blossom and be developed by the teachers rather than people who already have decided on all their kinks to just get off in a different environment, though I might have misunderstood our GMs intention! :P

I think it would be good to differentiate between character O/Os and player O/Os so that some characters might be forced/led into doing things they initially do not want but later discover they enjoy (that is its an on for the player but an off for the character, switching to an on for both as the story develops).

Mira Willow

Quote from: Haibane on September 28, 2011, 02:48:08 AM
May I respectfully suggest no more female teachers? I think we have too many already, though maybe another male would help.

AGREED let's get some male teachers up in here!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Gimmik on September 28, 2011, 12:13:15 AM
haha ya it sort of grew beyond ten.

I was about to say the same thing, haha! It's a bit large now, and each person has at least 2 characters.  This RP has gotten a bit too big for my load.  Looks like fun though! I wish you guys the best :D
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Sain

Male teacher and an innocent student coming!
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sarah Morgan

I've got a student character in to our GM via PM, but I'm not sure whether she's been accepted or not.  I'll need help finding a picture for her, so that may be why I haven't heard back yet.  So far I only have the one character, so it looks I'll be in the minority. 

Interested

I've stretched myself beyond the limit with the number of role plays I have. I must drop out. :(

AmberTrash

Well this interests me, and seeing that people are starting to drop out, I guess I'll sign myself up as a female student. I'll PM you a character sheet soon enough.

SanguinePuppet

This should go well! I think just a few more guys and we'll be ready for this. Heck, I think this might be even ready to start at the moment in my opinion.