Looking for a Dom/me for D/s themed ideas.

Started by Antisoul, May 16, 2013, 04:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antisoul

I'm not very good at writing out these request threads. I can never think of what to write about or how to compose the ideas I'm interested in. I'll do my best here.

I am happy to write either gender and am not picky as to the gender I write with. Player gender doesn't matter to me and all are welcome. I'm interested in playing a sub in a contemporary/modern setting and exploring the dynamics of a D/s relationship through role play. Below are some general ideas I have in mind. These aren't set in stone and I'm open to input as well as the ideas of others that may take an interest.

Consensual
Ideas where the dominant and submissive relationship is entered into and grows consensually. Such as it might in real life.
- Meeting over the web our characters decide to meet face to face. I'd be looking for a character experienced and knowledgeable with a D/s lifestyle and my character would be inexperienced with such a relationship. They had heard about it somewhere or stumbled upon the notion online and from what they've heard or read decided to join some sort of BDSM online dating site where they met someone and now set out to meet them.

Non-con
- Kidnapping. My character has lead a hard life and is what could be called a high-risk victim. The dom/me for this idea is less interested in a relationship and more concerned with training and keeping a pet for their use or abuse. Ultimately however the D/s dynamic and TPE comes to in it's own way save my character from a transient life and give them purpose. Whether the dom/me builds my character up or simply takes advantage of their new slave would of course be up to them.

Coercion/Blackmail
- Anything that creates a D/s relationship through coercion or blackmail. My character would be a reluctant sub and require significant behavior modification. What the actual leverage the dom/me hold to ensure my character doesn't leave is open to discussion. It could be my character is transient and simply has nowhere else to go or is buried under crushing debt which the dom/me has the power to wipe clean or my character has some big secret that would ruin them in some way.

Pet play
- Yes please.