Welcome to the Zoo

Started by Kittenchan, April 20, 2009, 08:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

Exotic

I want some sort of brothel sort of thing. But I'd like all the sex slaves to be 'exotic'. Nekos, wolfs, angels, elves, etc...

I personally want my neko. But slaves can aggressive, submissive, some need to be broken in.

Any takers?

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Vandren

Ok, this sounds like something I toyed with a few months back but never developed.

So . . . I'm interested, at least enough to hear more about what you're thinking/visualizing with the idea.  :)

A few questions come to mind:

1) What sort of place does the Zoo exist in?  (modern Earth, purely fantastic world, sci-fi world, etc.)
2) Are the "exotics" native to the setting?  If not, how do they get there (or are they made through magic, science, etc.)?
3) Who are you thinking of as someone to run the place?
4) As far as moderating/GMing, would that be you or would you prefer someone else to take the lead?  (Nothing against either way, just curious)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Crovonovin

I might be interested...

How extreme would this be going, do you think?  Strictly humanoid creatures, or more bestial ones (so long as they aren't actual animals)?

Kittenchan

I figure as extreme as the slave person would like it. Have a small OCC to set up boundaries on what people want for pet/slaves. I would rather there not me actual animals... humanoids.

I would like kind of a fantasy type world mixed with sci-fi and fantasy. Example I know everyone knows of what the final fantasy worlds technology is like. I wouldn't mind something like that.

I figure humanoids, the ones that people choose would be considered rare and either hardly or never found. Some race somewhere or some science project someone has abandoned there.

I mean I wouldn't mind running it though I can be a bit of a push over. So I'd probably do better as a co owner of the place.

I liked the Peacock idea that we had going before. It just never got anywhere with me so.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Vandren

I'm not familiar with Final Fantasy or the Peacock idea, but that's ok.  :-)  I can wing FF enough and have been in a SF with fantasy elements mode for the last year or two.

So, with a fantasy-SF setup, I'd imagine some could be science projects, some the results of magical experiments, some drawn in from other dimensions.  Basically Human setting?

I'd be willing to come in as a co-Mod/co-owner, perhaps a mad scientist or technomancer (making some of the "employees" himself, but with contacts to others in the fields to bring in other "workers").
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Crovonovin

Just for the sake of testing boundaries...

Would something like this be feasible?

Kittenchan

if you wanted it....

I'm not sleeping with it... O.o;;;

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Crovonovin

Ahahaha.  No, I wouldn't be playing that one.  I just wanted to gauge reactions.

Vandren

I'm fairly open, and can ignore that to which I am closed.  :-)

Jadeling

I'm up for just about anything here, although I'm leaning towards being one of the slaves.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested, is it going to be a branching thing or one consistent story-line?
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

purpleartemis00

I think I would be interested in being one of the slaves.

Zaer Darkwail

I would be interested as customer myself :)

Vandren

By my count (possibly flawed), that makes seven interested parties . . . which sounds like enough to start something.

Kittenchan

I figure a branching thing. But if the operation is having an event then I guess all parties would have to be aware.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Alexander

I could get into this actually.

Foxy

I would be interested in being a pet/slave.  Has it started yet?

Kittenchan

Nope, it has yet to start. I think people kinda forgot about it.

So....

Post your characters so we can figure out who is going to be what.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Crovonovin

Nothing concrete just yet, but here's the character I'm thinking of using. 

purpleartemis00

Name: Naida
Age: Around 320, though she appears to be in her late teens.
Race: Nereid
Appearance: Naida has two forms. Her true form, as a Nereid, is much like we imagine mermaids. She has long white hair, dark eyes, a long slim body and a tail of glittering scales. She can adopt a human form where she appears a beautiful thin blond woman of about 17 years.
Nereid form: Here
Human form: Here
Background: Naida lived most of her life off of the beautiful coast of southern Greece. She lived with her family in the rocky bottom of the cerulean ocean. Naida has no unhappy past, she loved her past life, even though it was one marked with violence and survivalist tactics. Nereids are believed by many to be extinct and everyday was a fight to maintain that illusion.
Naida was captured with her sister one day and they were hauled on to a small expeditionary vessels sent by the creators of the Zoo. Her sister panicked and tried to transform into her human façade while they were still deep in the bowels of the sea. She died immediately from the pressure. Naida mourned that loss and was taken alive.
She was brought to the Zoo where she is sought by many clientele, both in her true form and as an exotic young woman.
Personality: Nereid is submissive, fully to the wishes of her tormentors. She needs no breaking, but is withdrawn and distant. She holds herself aloof from the other prisoners and continually mourns her sister.

Foxy

Tigeer is a weretiger that was born to a real tiger and a father that was a weretiger who was living in the bush. She wondered why she did not look like the other tigers though, she was more human looking.  Tigeer found she was able to turn into a human when she was in her early teens.

Her father took her into some small villages so she could learn something about her other half. She hates clothing, finding them confining. She learned English but preferred to live in the wild.

Then one day, when she was hunting, she was captured by some hunters for a zoo. She fought back, killing several but finally was subdued. She was taken too a zoo, beaten till she became submissive. Now she does as told but is waiting for a chance to escape, with the patience of a cat.

Here is her half form.  Human form coming soon.

Diabolus Lupus

ooh. this sounds interesting. *goes combing through character ideas* Which one to go with...

White Paw
Description: She's tallish for a woman, standing at 5'10", and though she weighs just over 160 pounds it is all toned muscle and her denser bone structure. Her pelt is pure black, except for her right hand which is white. Her eyes are a soft chocolate brown.

History: White Paw is the name they gave when she woke up. she doesn't remember who she was before she became part wolf, but still retains much of her personality or so they told her. Apparently the people that changed her lacked imagination when it came to names, since they named her for the white fur on her right hand while the rest of her body was cover in black fur.

Personality: White Paw is usually friendly, but quickly becomes withdraw and quiet when she is yelled at. No one knows for sure, but they guess that she is at best/worst, which ever way you tend to look at it, a switch leaning towards sub if she's not a complete sub.

Transgirlenstein

I would be interested in playing a naga ^^ Character to follow
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

eva.111

Is it too late for me? I want to be a female slave elf.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Eva%20K
^ My On's an Off's. I'll add On's an Off's for specific characters seperately when I need to.

Greg MD

Would there be room for a eunuch type character? I'm thinking a slave/employee who is lower than the rest of the slaves in that it doesn't perform for customers but takes care of the place serving customers and slaves alike in other ways.