The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

Valerian

Well, llamas do spit, like their camel cousins.  *nods*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Doomsday

WHAT'S UP WITH LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA?!

Valerian

Yay, first game post goes to Kurzyk!  Or Khelek, or whatever his name is now... which has prompted me to add all current aliases to the list of players, to make voting a little easier.  :)

Note to self: Do not start one of these games just before Halloween ever again.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Remiel

Quote from: AllHallowsVal on October 22, 2009, 03:27:03 PM

*Snickers* Ah, Val, we do appreciate all your hard work keeping track of who's who.

Bliss

Quote from: AllHallowsVal on October 22, 2009, 03:27:03 PM

Do one right before halloween with a haunted/murderhouse theme!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Doomsday

That would be cool. Instead of 'night' and 'day', it could be like one of those cliche movie scenes where the light goes out and someone's dead.

Ryven

LadySky

*observes the slobber and giggles wildly* I watched this nature show once with camels that spit at each other when they got mad..it was hilarious!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

*is also slobbered and though is not fond of camel spit, she accepts the drama llama's so not to start her off on one of her tirades....*
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Doomsday

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

Well....all I have to say....I saw that one coming from a mile away.

Bliss

*chuckle* I swear, it's the curse of being the one to cast the first stone! XD
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

That might be true....but that was not why I saw my muder coming from a mile away. *walks away shaking head sadly*

Ryven

Bliss

You're undead muffins still look awful tasty....

...that IS just a raspberry glaze, right? >.>
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

>.>
<.<

Raspberry?  Sure...we'll go with that.  And those are seeds in it...yep...totally not bone fragments from the chipper shredder...