Shattered: CLOSED

Started by Unbreakable, December 17, 2020, 04:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbreakable

Our Plot

Good evening, I am in search of someone to play a police officer/detective, opposite to my anti-hero/villain character. Gender, race, and background of your character is entirely up to you but I will be playing an ex-military male.

Main story line: Mutants are resurging after being prosecuted heavily throughout the 1900s for their "dangerous" abilities, finding their only freedom in enlisting into the military or living with their powers in secret. In the current era, they have begun to heavily seek out social justice for their kind. Though, outside of protests and demonstrations, many still prefer to hide in the shadows as they have been warned to for generations. Better to live in hiding than risk being slaughtered in streets or driven from their homes again.

An organization, "Nightingale", stands to protect those still wanting that safety of Mutants from Normals. They have been one of the biggest champion's for the mutant's freedoms and promise to welcome even those of the most damaged histories. Among those men was Matthias Wolf, an Air Force veteran who had been missing nearly a decade after being one of those who sought refuge in the military. After his overdue return though, he realizes the extent of prosecution against Mutants despite all the efforts having been made by Nightingale. The bitterness he holds for Normals is only made worse after his best friend is killed in a protest against the continuing segregation. In a single gunshot, he turns from being a passive mutant to hunting down those who would attack any of his kind or stand in their way of enjoying their lives, still haunted by his own PTSD of what he went through while MIA and now his best friend's death.

After a severe storm, Matthias is caught powerless and soaking wet on the streets. A citizen who recognizes his face from a wanted poster, calls him in to be arrested by YC, and he is taken in for questioning. During his stay in the police station, YC grows to realize that this "villain" is not one out of choice but out of fear of what he and his kind have suffered through. He agrees to share information with YC for counseling for his PTSD and having the first night of restful sleep in years. However, the police station is attacked by a rogue group of mutants, seeking the same freedom at any cost. Matthias keeps YC safe and fights off the mutants until YC is safe and he is able to escape. They keep a complicated relationship of informant/consultant and obvious physical attraction. Is that enough to put to bed Matthais' rage and can a police officer ever forgive a mutant like him?

Notes: This will be a pretty angsty story with lots of room for plot development. The world's view on superheroes is unaccepting unless they beat the odds and reach a celebrity-like level of popularity. I am also not wanting this to be a primarily sex roleplay though sex is a-okay, just not as the entire purpose of our plot or relationship between characters.

What I Want from my Writing Companion

• A literate companion. I will not stand for poor grammar or effort, nor single sentence replies.
    I do not expect posts to stay a uniform length, especially as we deal with various situations. But you must give me something to work with. I will let you know if I need more but if it's a constant issue, I am not going to keep suffering through it.
    Spelling I will be a little more lenient so long as I can decipher
  • Don't control my characters.
  • Give me your best heads up if you are to be doing missing. I'll do the same.
  • Communicate with me.
    If you have kinks you want to do, plot ideas, or don't like something I did; tell me. That's how we both get better and keep us satisfied in this roleplay

What I Desire / Ons
What I really like will be in italics.

• Tell me what your kinks are.
    I want you to enjoy this as well so let me know what you're really into or if you want to do something specific. That, is kinky.
  • Muscles, playing and being opposite to.
  • Biting, clawing, and marking through those acts.
  • Lots of "whomp" plot points.
  • Exhibition
  • Forbidden Romance/Sex partner
  • Dominant, self assured partners.
    You don't have to be a "top" but I do like playing with another person who plays a confident person who is willing to push back against my character.
  • Rougher, surprise sex.
    The fine line between this and rape for me in story, is whether it is meant by "I hate you, you're royalty" and being really horny. Or if there's already consent that has been stated.

Absolutely Not / My Offs

• Partaking or allowing any underaged sexual encounters.
    Don't ask. If you do, I will block you immediately.
  • Partaking (receiving or giving) scat, vore, or water sports.
  • Massive breasts.
  • Excessive size cocks.
  • Mutilation for sexual pleasure.
    I can be a masochist or sadistic, but to a point. If you lose an arm for plot, sure, but don't be chopping off my arms for an orgasm.
  • Excessive cum dumping.
  • Swelling
  • Naïve characters, in sexual situations or daily life.
    Creeps me out. It's like a child as a sex partner, but not. Another absolute no.
  • Calling each other Mommy/Daddy for sexual reasons.
    If we are raising a child together, that's fine to refer to each other like that. I'm not calling you that in bed though.
  • Replying to this thread rather than DMing me your interest!!

DM me if you are interested or reach out to me on Discord. Let me know your wants and desires~

Unbreakable

Inspiration

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide