The Chance Of A Lifetime and I'll Always Be There (F for M)

Started by Usani, June 11, 2013, 12:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

After getting a couple of comments on my last request thread I figured I'd do this one in the same format as the last one.
Plot- The Chance Of A Lifetime I am a huge fan of youtube star Toby Turner aka Tobuscus and I really would love to do a plot where I meet him at Vidcon I decide  to enter a video contest at Vidcon for a chance to meet Toby and I end up winning and spend the whole day with him then things start to get interesting!

I'll even except a female if they know who he is and are willing to play him!

RAZORS IN YOUR APPLE (on Halloween)

THE SIDEBURNS SONG

Hell I'll even take someone who wants to play Jack Dougless from Jacksfilms, he's another favorite!

YGS #20

Iphone 5 (Parody)

(NEW!) I'll Always Be There- This will fall under a rp involving someone roleplaying as Toby Turner aka Tobuscus.  Except this time my character use to be childhood friends all the way up til he started getting famous on Youtube and had to move to LA from FL.  Well, it's been 5 years since they've seen each other or really even spoke.  My character ends up getting into a horrible car accident that causes her to stay in a coma for about 2 months.  He finds out about the accident when it's on the news and when he finds out he ends up flying down to FL and stays there and even stays once she wakes up and takes care of her.  Around this time is when he realizes how much he loves her and eventually he convinces her to come back with him to LA.   (Seriously craving this one, if anyone is willing to commit to this I will give you a cookie and love you fiveever!!  Also, please PLEASE if you decide on this story make sure you are positive you want to play him, I have had few too many people drop the story because they suddenly didn't feel good enough for the plot.)