News:

Main Menu

Wilful Words

Started by DiverseDesires, July 16, 2010, 01:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

As I am married and in a very long term partnership, there are some sexual acts that seem totally bound up in an expression of love.  And oral is the one thing, that even in writing I find hard to separate and write from a non-loving perspective.  Almost everything else I can break down into its most basic and brutal form but oral, so far, has retained it's loving side:

There's something about the taste of you, that first lick, exciting me in a way nothing else does.  The way your skin is so soft in my mouth, making me want to care for you and show you my love.  And as you swell in my mouth my heart swells too, pleasuring you filling me as nothing else does.  The look in your eyes when you come in me, seeing me love you unconditionally, finding that sweet release that my mouth brings is way your eyes are in my dreams
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

doare

that is a beautiful poem, shows u are a beautiful woman