U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomrose25

U R Banned for pulling off that all white fit' (because I never could, lol)
I'm always looking for a PM, or just to chat, so ladies, hit me up :)

Galanthor

U R banned for being male while having the name rose

Grainne

U R Banned for not passing out more cuddles. 
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for being upside-down.

Grainne

*giggles*

U R Banned for assuming so..maybe you're upside down.  :P
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for giggling at being banned.

Skadii

U R Banned for not being naked in your avi pic!!!!

Galanthor

Banned because I need my cole in banland *snuggles*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for Banning Cole.

Stone

Banned for all that stuff you did in school.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for telling Mom on me.

Stone

Banned for being Mommy's favorite boy.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for telling me I was adopted when I was just a kid.  I'll never recover from those wounds.

Stone

Banned for not turning that into an awesome story instead! "My adopted parents were punk rockers with bad teeth..." take it from there!

Galanthor

banned for story enhancement lacking walrusses

Stone

Banned for choosing a walrus of all things.

Galanthor

Banned for not seeing the supemecy of walrusses

Stone

Banned because all things are equal in the eyes of the one true dog.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not letting that woman up every now and then.

Autumn52

Banned for sitting at the beach when winter is coming
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not being at the beach to enjoy sunset snuggles with me.

Adrianna Paige

You're banned for not inviting me along as well since you haven't seen me on here for awhile. *pouts*
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Vamfire Havain

[you] is banned for being absent
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not banning Adriana.

Vamfire Havain

Mr. B Is banned for not realizing i targetted alot of ppl in my last post including her
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light