Apache Writer Office Inquiry

Started by Drake Valentine, January 02, 2016, 10:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Well, long story short, transitioned to a new PC and Windows 10 doesn't support the old Mircrosoft Writer thing I use to used.

I downloaded Apache Office, which has a writer similar to Microsoft's. The main problem is, when I full screen it, there is a large gray border. Does anyone know how to shrink the border/expand the writer area? I tinker with the lines up top and side, but by expanding them, the writing itself goes into the border.  I know Microsoft Writer had a  border as well, but with screen resolution on other PC, it was never that of a big deal, but how this screen is laid out, the area for text within Apache Writer is not to my liking.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Vekseid

May also want to check out LibreOffice and see if that has a better border.

Drake Valentine

Looks the same to me. Just a big chunk of gray. v.v` Thought there was some other way of lessening the gray outer border/whatever it is called than just doing a zoom.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}