A Tale Untold (Sarek and Amanda, obviously Star Trek. FEMALE for MALE)

Started by xRebecca, May 04, 2013, 05:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

Hi people!

I'm fully aware that I've been spamming the forum with my oh so very annoying Trek-threads, but I really felt like I needed to put this one up as it's never quite popped into my mind ever before. Vulcans have always been a folk I've been fascinated about, their emotions running deeper than humans can imagine and their logic based on peace and science. Humans on the other hand are very impulsive and act after their emotions. What happens when a Vulcan and a Human grow fond of each other, will be described in the roleplay.

As you might know, Sarek and Amanda are the proud parents of Spock, one of the few hybrid Vulcan/Human's. In the series and movies we don't get to see any details on Sarek and Amanda's life together and even less on how they got to meet up, which is what I am looking forward to writing. I want things to be put to words, to finally describe the burning love between the two of them, to get their "teenage love" and family life with little Spock written down. The little fights they have over how they'll raise their son, the small moments of complete understanding of each other and the intimate moments they share. All the small things that don't matter much to human couples that matter all too much to the two of them need to be put to words and I'm looking for a partner willing to do that.

I don't mind where we start off at: their teenage dream together, or the life in which they're already safely together. The pregnancy needs to be worked out, as does their family life together. If you're alright with a long-term thing, this is your game. If you're looking for a descriptive partner who doesn't mind writing much: come to me! I'm looking forward to having a good time with my partner and will not pick the first one who sends me a message, but the one that sends me the best one.

All in all, this can be a good game if you are:

* descriptive
* literate
* into Star Trek
* into long-term plays

And it will go well with people who:

* love playing out pregnancies and swollen bellies/boobies
* enjoy having a bit of struggle to get what they want
* enjoy a bit of turmoil. It'll do the game good, don't worry!

If you're interested, send me a message! I'm looking forward to hearing from you all ;)
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.