Axis Powers Hetalia: F looking for M

Started by x3yugimutoux3, May 30, 2010, 03:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

hey y'all i'm x3yugimutoux3 and i'm craving for an Axis Powers Hetalia rp. the pairings i'm interested in so far, are genderbender obviously.

i'd obviously be the female in every pairing so yea..

Either...
EnglandXFemAmerica

GermanyXFemAmerica

or

FranceXFemEngland

but here are my basic plot ideas for each pairing

EnglandXFemAmerica
America is annoying as usual, and England is at his wit's end. She annoys him for the last time, and he snaps. For the past few months, he's noticed things about our dear Hero-obsessed American Girl. Anytime he gets a single glimpse of her anatomy or even her figure, his proper and gentlemanly demeanor flies out the window, and his hormones and primal dominant behavior kicked in. At this moment that he snaps, it is obvious that England will not be taking anymore crap from her. He decides to teach her a lesson befitting for someone who can dish it out but cant take it. He gets aggressive and dominant, and he gets rough and seductive with her, only to find that it actually turns her on! Well, by this time he's already pretty hard, and waste not want not. right? besides, as much as they give each other crap,  they actually have grown quite fond of each other.

GermanyXFemAmerica
America annoys Germany just as bad as everyone else. but the gruff man doesnt find it amusing. He snaps, and shows her 'her place' in the bedroom, so to speak. She rarely bothers him excessively again, to say the least. but its not cruel domination, just that manly dominance that makes a woman (no matter how assertive she is) want to crawl up in his arms and let him protect her.

FranceXFemEngland
France notices that England has always been shy and nerdy, but he wants to see how passionate she can get about other things than books and music. So he gently coaxes her out of her shell, and shows her why French is called 'the language of love'...why, you ask? because theyre better at it of course! lol

Anyone interested? pm me
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

x3yugimutoux3

added GermanyXFemItaly and HolyRomanEmpireXFemItaly
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius