News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ambient Justin Bieber

Started by Host of Seraphim, August 18, 2010, 02:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Host of Seraphim

I don't exactly hate Bieber (I think it's mostly because he looks like an adorable woodland critter) but his music just isn't for me. However, somebody on my facebook feed posted this. It's a song of his, "U Smile," only slowed down 800%.

Justin Bieber 800% Slower

Kinda eerie, isn't it? But very pretty and relaxing. Here's the original song, just for comparison:

Justin Bieber-U smile[Lyrics](HQ)

I'm hoping for a new trend of pop songs being slowed down until they're all new-wavey and ambient!  8-) (Which means-- feel free to share any other slowed-down songs you've come across!)

EDIT: Found some more--- Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Owl City, and Strawberry Alarm Clock (kind of the oddball in the crowd, heh!): http://soundcloud.com/jamina1
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Wolfy

Host of Seraphim

Haha, listen to the slowed down version and then play the video of him getting hit in the head with the bottle. It's... majestic. XD

MasterMischief

I played it backwards and Justin told me to kill my parents.

Wolfy

That girl has some damn fine Aim, I must say. o3o

Oniya

There was a group called Vanilla Fudge that slowed down Beatles' songs to something trippy and psychedelic.  The first time I played Eleanor Rigby on the piano, I inadvertently played it at about half-speed, which made it sound so much more poignant. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Quote from: Oniya on August 22, 2010, 12:25:44 AM
The first time I played Eleanor Rigby on the piano, I inadvertently played it at about half-speed, which made it sound so much more poignant.

Careful.  Don't be hating on my Beatles.   ;D

Oniya

Not at all - at least, not before Lennon got mixed up with that Ono chick.  But if you've got access to an instrument, give it a try.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Quote from: Oniya on August 22, 2010, 12:33:49 AM
But if you've got access to an instrument, give it a try.

Oooooh!  You mean musical instrument!  >.>

Wolfy

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 22, 2010, 12:45:02 AM
Oooooh!  You mean musical instrument!  >.>

Is Mayonnaise an instrument? ?_?

(Kudos if you got that. :P)

Host of Seraphim

HORSE RADISH IS NOT AN INSTRUMENT EITHER.

Wolfy