Pokegirl rp

Started by HollowX, January 22, 2012, 09:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Does this link work for the system? http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/main.html

I was thinking a Spinnertit.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Alright then, the storylines were mentioned earlier in the thread, but I'll solidify it now. This game will revolve around a world tournament held in the city that will take two weeks- to a month in the world time.

The character sheets are in the first post of the thread, as will be the pokegirl angelfire site once I get to it right after this post.

As to how controlling the 'girls will work. Since six will be available to the character I will not force a single player to control all six while another simple plays the tamer. When creating a tamer you choose an alpha of your group, someone who will often follow you. Whether you control this alpha, or have another control her is up to you.

When it comes to the others other then an alpha, if necessary I will control them but I would rather you get as many pokegirls on the team controlled by another player. If I control them though I most likely will not participate that character in a sex scene, just have it fade and you summarize it.

For Hyena: Yes, there are collars described with anti-capture tech, something that you will most likely have yourself for your alpha; however, in that environment it will not only not work for males, if used by female tamers officials will most likely almost force you to take it off. The only exception to this is if you choose to be a pokegirl tamer (a pokegirl that is a tamer herself), as it is a world league there may be one or two of those types of tamers.

Anyway, any other questions?

Oh yes, to clarify what's available: One ultra rare pokegirl per tamer is allowed, no legendaries , and everything else is good to go.

Laughing Hyena

@ Fox - Holy freaking hell! *runs*

@ Hollow - So I take it plot armor would be better. Gotcha. In either case I personally wouldn't mind it if it was just three poke'girls if that makes things easier.

ShadowFox89

Are we playing a single pokegirl, a tamer and team, or....?

Interested, but confused.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 24, 2012, 09:13:44 PM
@ Fox - Holy freaking hell! *runs*

And that confuses me even more.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Depends on if you want to be in the tournament yourself, as you could simply be a resident of the city it's taking place in. If you're in the tournament I'd suggest 4-6 'girls as it'd have to be something like that to participate. Though admittedly you don't have to be experienced to join, just to win.

As to character control. Depends on what you make, you could simply play another player's pokegirl, simply play a tamer (though I would rather you play a pokegirl to), or have multiple characters both tamer and pokegirl (only one tamer per player, potentially unlimited pokegirl players though).

ShadowFox89

I think I'll just play a poke'girl for now. Likely using first person view until she happens to get captured/tamed.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Hmm, ok, if nobody volunteers to be your tamer I'll make one that will be an npc tamer.

Sethala

Personally, I'd say to not worry about how many 'girls a tamer should have; don't force us to have more than what people really want to play, in other words.

Anyway, I'm probably going to play a female tamer.  Not sure if I want to be a regular human female, or a pokegirl tamer, though.  Probably also play a 'girl or two, not sure what kinds though.  I'll take Shadow's character as one of my pokegirls, too, if he's ok with that.

@ShadowFox: Just so you know, there isn't really a "system" for this, it's pretty much all freeform.  But yeah, that site is a great resource.

ShadowFox89

@Seth- I'm fine with that. You're already somewhat familiar with my characters and how crazy the crazy ones can be :3

I'll get a sheet up soon then.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 24, 2012, 09:14:51 PM
Are we playing a single pokegirl, a tamer and team, or....?

Interested, but confused.

And that confuses me even more.

Spinnertits turn into Arachnids which turn into... "Oh my god run"

Okay I'll go with just four. Trying to keep the character number down so i don't need to keep toot much track. :-)

The optional poke girls are the ones left up to anyone that wants to play a poke girl.

Anyway Im thinking Torch Chick, Neigix (or just Rack), Shoxiya (or a Littletit), an Oddtits (or if allowed a Gloomy)

HollowX

Hmmm, you're right Sethala. Damn, now I gotta think *sigh*, ok, up for a vote.

Who wants the Isles storyline, it'll make it easier on me since there's no required limit to join a fight.

Who wants the tournament storyline, since I said we were doing it first?

ShadowFox89

I'm always of the opinion that the GM should run a plot that is easiest for him. It helps keep GM-Burnout from taking place.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Thank you, sorry for this but I will have to change to that. With the tournament thing I was conforming you guys to me, not me to you guys. So we'll be doing that since it'll keep the game running for much longer.

Again, sorry for changing it like this.

Sethala

It's ok, I'm just not sure why it has to be a larger team instead of a 3-on-3 fight.  But I agree with Fox, whatever would be easiest for you would be best.

HollowX

Ah, but the truth would have to be whatever is easier and more interesting for the player  ;D

After all, what would be more interested in, a game where your confined to a place and timings with a set amount of pokegirls, how many you need and how many you can't have, or would you be more interested in a starting point with a plot and unlimited options?

A gm cannot be a gm without players lol  ;)

edit: But yes, this is easier for me to lol

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: HollowX on January 24, 2012, 09:44:06 PM
Hmmm, you're right Sethala. Damn, now I gotta think *sigh*, ok, up for a vote.

Who wants the Isles storyline, it'll make it easier on me since there's no required limit to join a fight.

Who wants the tournament storyline, since I said we were doing it first?

So yer saying it's a combination of two stories? still this will be fine for me. :-)

The optional poke girls are the ones left up to anyone that wants to play a poke girl.

Anyway Im thinking Torch Chick, Neigix (or just Rack), Shoxiya (or a Littletit)

HollowX

here you go, you can still have the Evee pokegirl equivalent if you want.

The start goes like this: All of the characters are tamers/pokegirls on a ship to the Orange Isles (the reasons are your own), and at some point the ship experience unforeseen problems: the lifeboats are smashed and for some reason the supports for the ship to float have been lost. For any that had decided to try and get out by a sea pokegirl a dark shape would come and cause them to black out. For the others, they can be in the sea for days or simply hours, but all see shapes that move in the water. For those that don't last long enough and black out early they wake up on a beach on an unknown island, for those that are able to survive for days and gets past the reef a current takes them to the island itself. Each tamer can have up to three pokegirls as mentioned before, but I do make it a requirement that the player for the tamer does not control the pokegirls.

Sethala

Ah, misunderstood a few things.

If we're going with that storyline, I'll definitely be a tamer.  Probably either a pokegirl tamer, or someone that was human but was recently transformed into a pokegirl.  Not sure which yet, or what type.  I'll still take over for Fox's character, though, and I might play as a pokegirl for another tamer too.

Laughing Hyena

Alright! then I get my favorite pocket monster. Or in this case poke girl

ShadowFox89

Work in progress obviously....

Type: Spinnertit
Nickname: (Seth? Got any ideas?)
Owner (if any): [Seth's character]
Appearance: (working on it)
Domesticated/Feral/Threshold (if threshold, indicate owned, tamer, or untamed): Feralborn, tamed.
Spinnertit information

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/pokedex_RS.html#Spinnertit
Type: Animorph (insect: spider)
Element: Bug/Poison
Frequency: Common (Edo, Silver Islands), Uncommon elsewhere.
Diet: human style foods, bugs, plants
Role: their ability to cling to sheer surfaces makes them ideal for window washers and similar tasks, while many police agencies in Johto have Spinnertit on their SWAT teams. Spinnertits are also used in Johto and Edo to manufacture silk.
Libido: Average
Strong Vs: Bug, Dark, Fighting, Plant, Poison
Weak Vs: Fire, Flying, Rock
Special Weaknesses: Similar low pleasure threshold to Titmice. Inability to lactate.
Attacks: Tackle, Web, Poison Sting, Wrestle, Bind
Enhancements: Eight limbed human spider animorph, poison injectors are a hollow cartilage tube under the fingernails, webbing spinnerets in breasts.
Disadvantages: Spinnertits all suffer from a problem with their lung capacity, resulting in tiring quickly from sustained exertion and vulnerability to certain attacks.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Name: Mortimer Oliver
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Blood Gifts (if any): (not sure about this)
Blood Curses (if any):
Brief History: (to be given out
Starter Choices (please remove them once they have been claimed/captured): Eva (Starter), Torch Chick, Littletit or Shoxiya, Rack

HollowX

I don't believe the site I listed has blood gifts and curses, here, a site that has them :)

http://www.pokegirls.org/index.php?q=node/1349

Sethala

Hm, I'll have to think of stuff for my character later, kind of tired right now.

Hyena, if you don't mind I'll probably make a pokegirl for your character.  Any specific type you want?

Laughing Hyena

Don't mind at all. Though it depends on what you are comfortable with, one of the existing poke girls from my list would work well. One is a Eva or equivalent of Eevee, Another is some type of bird poke girl fire type, another is an overzealously confident electric type, and the last one is an actually bird type pokemon. Near human or animorphs though.

HollowX

dammit, sorry, but I don't think I can gm this game. I tried once and ruined the whole thing, and the same feeling I had then is one I have now, sorry :/

If anybody else wants to play it then just look at the plot beforehand *sigh*