Their little game

Started by Sabby, August 10, 2007, 09:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Elfo and Mika are two Satyr's, humams with short horns on their foreheads, long goat like ears, a ridge of course hair running down their back and a long tail with a little tuft at the end. They are gentle, playful creatures, and fully grown they will appear late teenagers by human standards. They speak no language, instead conversing with their minds and sharing emotions and images telepathically.

These two have lived together their entire lives in a peaceful grassland, catching fish for thier dinner, growing just enough extra food for themselves and foraging in the nearby forests. They are mates, and very affectionate towards each other, but early in their adolesence, when they were both becoming aware of their more physical love for each other, they had made a little game out of it.

The object of the game was to resist the other. The looser would be the one that would succumb to their mate willingly and finally end the game. They are still very young, but they are fully developed and are feeling the need to couple and rear young, but they are also very competitive, and each is determined to win the game before they finally indulge.

Yes, its another free form sap story :) whoever can handle a cutesy, competitive and playful character, leaning towards neither Dom or Sub will work fine.

Chameleon

I might be able to do this...  as long as it doesn't turn into a love story.

Sabby

Its a weird love story... two faery creatures playing around and just having being cutesy, teasing eachother and trying to torture each other with sexiness, like sending each other mental images, or actually physically trying to get them to submit and loose their game.

I want to add a special event a few days after the games start, where two big moons will eclipse at night, and the build up to this eclipse effects Satyr's by stirring them up and making them restless and furtile. It will be strongest during the actual eclipse.

Oh, they can use words in their mind speak, but its not too good, like "Why you no submit?"

Chameleon

True enough,  but it is weird enough to actually make me interested... and I could use a game that wasn't fundementally depraved...  So,  if your willing to give me a shot,  I'll play.  I can do cute surprisingly well.

Sabby

Your comfortable playing as a female... Satyr? *laughs*

Chameleon

I was hoping to play the female character actually,  I have more fun from that perspective anyway.