If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

So much more..

If during the process of your seduction, I snap and take you hard..would you like it or stop me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

oh..I wonder if I am the only one  ::)

If I stop you,would you be not turned on anymore?[considering that I wanna go on with my seduction] :P
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
No..I'll still be but as much as I crave to take a woman's fury..I'd stop and wait till you're ready..

Would you want me to wait till you're ready or would you like me to ride your unwillingness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

uhh..Nice one *takes notes* ^^

If I let you ride my unwillingness,would you always want more after that?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Yes..oh, god yess..

Would you always keep leaving me wanting more or would you let me have you?

And Answer!!!! -pokes her-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

hehe ^^  *pokes with candy*

If I let you have me,would you leave my side after that?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
You'll never be rid of me, hun..I'll be the worst zit ever..always there and always irritating..

If I want to have you again, would you let me or not?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Oh,now that..sounds promising x'D

If I let you have me again,would you Love me someday?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I already do..

If I get jealous seeing you talking to other men, would you stop or tease me by pretending to talk to them so I run out of my mind and literally ravage you for your teasings..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

you already DO?  ::) OH,my..
I am so enjoying this!~

If I  tease you by talking with other men,would you really go more crazy and crave/desire for Me even more?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Yes..I'd pull you away from him, kiss you so hard that you melt into me and whisper that you want me right there..

If I do come over and kiss you that hard, would you want to take me right there or steal me away into our room?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

hih That eager aren't we mister Insanity ?^^ *giggles looking at you*

If I would take you there,would you use some melted chocolate? [always wanted to try this..lol]
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-

If I do use the melted chocolate where would you want it first..breasts or lips?

((Me too...we're gonna have a lot of fun if you're approved :P ))
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

((well you can join my small RP idea..in the Non-adult area for now..thehe))

If I let you use it on my lips first,would you be disappointed?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

NO..I like drawing things out..
-grins-

If I dip my hands in the chocolate where you want them to squeeze you first, ass or breasts?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

meanie..>.>

If I let you use them on my breast,would you enjoy licking them ?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
-huggles you-

Oh, most definitely..

After licking your breasts clean, where would you want more chocolate..lips or..pussy?
-grins cheekily-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

you enjoy this,don't ya' ? :P -smiles shyly-
*now that made me..bluush..*

If I would tell you lips,would you do it or stop it?
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

This Is a PG 13 area Just a reminder
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Sorry, Xan..My fault..got carried away..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I was about to say smth..^^' *bows* won't happened again ^^..

redone: If I give you chocolate pancake,would you take them ?:P
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

and make you eat them with me..

If I insist on wearing pink pants, will you let me and take a picture and laugh at me for the rest of our lives or save me the embarassment?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

yay! They are the best though :P

If I would save you from the embarrassment,would you be grateful?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

for the rest of my life..

If I made you get into them, would you or would you not?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

for the rest of your life..the eating pancakes or the grateful thing?:P

If I do wear them,would you love seeing me in pink or lie that you do?
A/AO/O's