Two group ideas

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2013, 02:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Got two group rp ideas here and gonna want a Co-GM for whichever one gets the most votes.

Harry Potter A/U

The attack on Hogwarts is going to be delayed until nearing the end of final year, so we can play out the final year of Hogwarts. Which means that Dumbledore will be alive, I am thinking he will be an NPC controlled by myself and my Co-GM.

Anyway, Harry will discover he has a twin sister that was kept from him for fear of the two of being together gaining too much attention from Voldemort's followers after the death of their parents.
The two of them will finally be reunited for the final year of Hogwarts after Dumbledore decides that after all the pain Harry has endured, he deserves the chance to know his twin sister.

Whomever shall play Harry, he and I will discuss how the two of them shall be reunited and imply it in our posts so we do not have to go through all of that and bore everyone while they wait to start. I'm not that mean.

I am thinking the biggest canons we'll focus on filling is Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and maybe Voldemort. Anyone else that wants a canon may have it, but needs to request it.

Characters involved in romantic relationships are not allowed to be any younger than seventeen.

***************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^****************

Sailor Moon/Marvel

In this idea, we will bring the Sailor Soldiers and the heroes of Marvel together to save the world as a common threat unites them... perhaps they will even find love ;)

All Senshi aside from Sailor Chibi Moon are available, I am axing Tuxedo Mask, I intend to claim Sailor Moon and I really do not have much liking for Mamoru, aside from the fact that I want to perhaps hook up with a Marvel character, you know?

Anyway, all Marvel characters are allowed. I request that my Co-GM for this idea be well versed in the Marvel side as I am  very well versed in the Sailor Moon side.

********^^^^^^^^**********^^^^^^^^^**********^^^^^^

Alright then, I will be waiting to hear back from people. I keep this open until Friday, August 2nd and whichever one has the most votes is the one I will work on getting started.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Hmm both sound fun but I am leaning with a vote for the Sailor Moon/Marvel cross-over myself. I don't have enough knowledge to be a co/gm but would definitely join up.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 26, 2013, 03:06:44 AM
Hmm both sound fun but I am leaning with a vote for the Sailor Moon/Marvel cross-over myself. I don't have enough knowledge to be a co/gm but would definitely join up.

Your vote has been marked  down on a list of tallys ^.^

Doomglazer

yep i would say marvel cross over too

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Doomglazer on July 26, 2013, 04:24:51 PM
yep i would say marvel cross over too

Okay, I have your vote written down as well.

LamentingQuill

You know, screw it. I'm just gonna do the Sailor Moon/Marvel cross over, I think it would do better anyway.