Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

DomJoe

I may be interested, although a character isn't really coming to mind quite easily... I see that you don't have any Monks, Rangers, or Druids, so I'm trying to think of a character that would work well with one of those classes.

That makes me question, what materials are we allowed to use? Are things like Swords Coast, Elemental Evil and Unearthed Arcana allowed?

Lyku

Game is still open for those interested.  My apologies for lack of a response as life has been hectic.

That being said, with those interested.  There is a flat XP rate for the game so people can come in and be somewhat close to the rest of the group.  Current entry level XP is 900 as of 4/20/2016.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lyku

Bumping to see if there is any interest as the game is still running.  Starting level has been bumped to level 3.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lyku

VenatorBC26

Lyku

Those interested... post sheets following guidelines guidelines.  Those who had posted before in my absence, adjust to level 3.  Will review all sheets asap