Living Dead Girl, small team needed to fight Zombies

Started by OHWceta, April 15, 2013, 05:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

After playing WAY tooo much Lollipop Chainsaw (And possibly some insanity induced by my insomnia) I feel inspired to make an RP. The idea is based off ideas from Lollipop Chainsaw (of course!), Corpse Princess, and Warm Bodies.

The Plot - 6 Individuals are attempting to bring the Rotten World into the land of the living, thus consuming it with all that is evil. A human search party finds survivors in a nearby city and decides to help them fight off the undead hoards within the city, leading to a final confrontation with the mastermind behind the unfolding mystery.

The World -
The world was on the brink of war when the zombie outbreak occured, all countries are ready for war at the push of the button but are delayed due to dealing with the outbreaks in their countries. In the U.S the forts built for the impending war are being converted into forts to protect survivors from the zombie hoards. Small town residents are evacuated to the nearest forts while larger cities are fortified with walls and weapons to protect themselves since the large numbers of people cannot be supported by the fort's limited resources.

The RP takes place in a city recently found by a search team coming from one of the forts. This means there are survivors scattered throughout and places where troops have yet to clear out danger zones.

Characters -
You can either be living or undead characters, I'd like to have more living than undead characters though. I'd like to keep it close to 3-5 undead and 5-8 living characters, though I can deal with more or less as needed. As long as the Ratio keeps us with more living than undead.
Available Roles:
Undead - "L" - (Me)
Undead -
Undead -

Living - (I need a male Love interest for "L".)
Living -
Living -
Living -
Living -

Bio -
Name:
Appearance:
Primary Weapon:
*Special Ability: (Only 1 allowed)
Bio:

-Rules-

The undead lose their memories after "dying". They eat brains to remember what it was like to be human since they absorb memories through the brains.
The Undead drink blood to heal themselves and extend their lives. Without blood, zombies rot and become skeletons. Being dead also makes them "cold", drinking fresh blood is the only way to nullify the coldness of being dead.

*Special Abilities - For humans these are tecniques such as sword attacks or gun attacks that are unique to the invididual. For Undead, they can change their body's form temporarily or use "magic" like abilities. Though using more power will drain their life and requires plenty of blood. Using too much power for too long risks and undead becoming a zombie, or worse, a skeleton.

There are 4 kinds of undead that populate the world:
Undeads - Although they do not retain their own memories, the undead have eaten enough brains to become almost human again. They often show signs of emotion and an ability to speak. Though personality wise they are far more impulsive and instinct driven than regular humans. They can only be killed by destroying their brain and are otherwise immortal. Though lack of blood and brains will result in them reverting into "zombies".
Zombies - Mindless drones who wander around with the sole purpose of eating and creating more zombies. They are dimwitted and slow. Drinking blood slows the rotting process and with enough blood and brains they can become "undeads", without blood and brains they will rot and become "skeletons".
Skeletons - Without brains and blood, zombies rot untl all their flesh is gone and they are left as nothing but boney walking skeletons who only exist to destroy and kill, without flesh to slow them down skeletons are brutal and quick. Once a zombie has become a skeleton they can no longer become a "zombie" or "undead" again.
Revenants - A Revenant is a large monster who is created when a spirit "illegally" re-enters a dead body. Usually after the person has died a brutal or untimely death. The body is then distorted to take the form of the emotion that locks the spirit to its body. (Such as Vengeance, Regret, Anger, Jealousy, Greed.)
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

OHWceta

BTW, here's my character:

Name: Larissa Crowley (AKA "L")
Age: 17 (and 364 days, she was killed the night before her 18th birthday)
Appearance: Though she wears a black and white plaid miniskirt instead of jeans.
Primary Weapon: Chainsaw
*Special Ability: Dark Covering (covers body with a black substance that is nearly unbreakable and can cut through anything if converted into a blade) The more of her body she covers, the more energy it takes for her to use. Most of the time she only covers her hands and uses them to block weapon strikes, or to turn her fingers into claws to rip through her enemies.
Bio: After dying "L" does not remember who she is or who she was in life, aside from the L in her name and a man telling her to "Find me." Only dying recently L hates what she has become and finds Zombies to be disgusting. At first she tried to avoid eating humans until the "cold' of death became too unbearable. Now she realizes that eating brains is perhaps the only way she can retain any bit of her humanity and does so begrudgingly. L continues to seek out the mystery man from her past while fighting off zombies for "food' in the wasteland that was once a thriving city.

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

TheFonze

I'm interested in this, though i'm interested in anything zombie related anyways :3 Care if I make the male love interest?

OHWceta

I Don't mind at all.

I figured zombie RPs would be a bit popular around here but I figured I'd take a more unique approach and have undead good guys instead of just having heroes killing zombies in post-apocalyptic America.

TheFonze

Sweet, shall have him up in a bit then and your idea kinda reminds me of that new zombie movie, with the guy that's a zombie actually turning back into a human or rather, his gaining his old self back :3

OHWceta

That movie is called "Warm Bodies"

Which is one of the 3 Titles I based the RP off of.

TheFonze

Yeah I know, forgot the name of the movie and then saw it right up there listed down, kinda felt like an air head after that :3

OHWceta

I really liked how they explained "Why" Zombies eat brains in that film.

TheFonze

Haven't seen it yet, but now that i know it's a movie that for once, actually explains WHY zombies eat brains...... I shall watch that movie no matter what!!

Name: Drake Blackwill
Appearance:
Primary Weapon: Katana
*Special Ability: Phantom Swing- Swings his sword fast enough in any direction the human eye can't see it until the swing stops. Can only be used on his enemies.

Bio: Drake lived on a normal block, a few blocks down was his friend Larissa, whom he had known for many years actually. He was into anime and liked swords, so when he finally had enough money he bought himself a real sword one day and kept practicing his swordsmanship ever since that day. But he also liked horror movies, often having his own theories on many of them, his favorites being about old classic monster movies like vampires, werewolves and frankensteins monster. Though he did have one theory he kept sercet, it was a theory about zombies of all things. Over the years he learned enough to know that zombies were in fact real or at the very least, things could turn people into zombies and so few people knew about such things. But he wasn't worried about anything, after all the odds of a whole zombie outbreak were just low, to low in fact.

The day before Larissa turned eighteen, Drake wanted to tell her how he felt about her, since he had had a crush on her for a while. But as fate would have it, that night wasn't meant to be at all what he thought it would be, at least for him anyways. On that night an outbreak spread all across the world and the outbreak was the one thing he thought wouldn't ever happen, zombies of all things. He actually got to speak with Larissa moments before a rush of people came flying by, which ended up with them getting seperrated and him yelling out to her to find him. Drake went back to his home and found his front door broken down, he only stayed in his house long enough to get some food and things ready, along with his katana and then left.

His spent the last year moving from house to house every few days, killing any zombies that got in his way, trying to survive and hoping deep down that Larissa did survive. He actually was still looking for her, but he only ever came across a few survivors and none were her, but he kept up his hope at least about finding her. After all, they were all in a new world that the dead could come back to life at any moment and kill the person next to them, it was a time that not telling someone something improtant would be dying with regret.

OHWceta

The book's even more detailed but I haven't had a chance to read it.

TheFonze

Ah zombies: the easiest movie monster to kill, yet they are the most deadly of them all~

OHWceta

Actually Vampires are more deadly. I was watching deadliest warrior the other day and it was  Vampires  vs. Zombies.
and no, it wasnt the stupid sparkly ones either.

Holy Crap! I totally missed the bio!
the only issue I have is that I was thinking they wouldn't have a past together. and meeting in the city would be their first encounter.the connection would more develop through the story.

TheFonze

Then how would you put into play the whole "find me" thing in her bio?? Or was that gonna be from somebody else and NOT from the male interest?

OHWceta

The "find me" thing isnt a love interest thing. that man is her killer and he's using that to lure her into his plan. which  is a secret for  now.

TheFonze

Ah, should have probably asked that question before I even made the character then :p shall get right on to fixing him up.

OHWceta

Thanks.

I was hoping to get a few more people. I can make this a one-on-one if we need to.
I just liked the idea of having a small team to fight the villains, to give the cast a range of unique abilities.