MAFIA MELODRAMA - Interest Check!

Started by BentNotBroken, November 06, 2008, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

*grins*

oh yeah!  I'm going to be playing Gabby's best friend, and the daughter of the Esposito Consigliere, should be real fun.  And I like your nick name Marguerite, pretty lady in red, reminds me of the red lady from the matrix...which is a good thing, at least in my book.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Oh, have you seen the character for the game, Undisclosed? Sure to give you a second thought before getting in her pretty way.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

undisclosedtoyou

Ahhhhhh.....since I'm sure Aida would be made into dog food by your character, I'll have her steer away from you lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 23, 2008, 11:54:42 PM
Ahhhhhh.....since I'm sure Aida would be made into dog food by your character, I'll have her steer away from you lol.

-Smirks-

Do be careful of either her knife or a rose from her. She might either try to kill or seduce you into her bed.

undisclosedtoyou

*hides behind sofa*
*peeks out*
wellllll....at least if she's trying to seduce my character she's not trying to kill her....I take that back lol, completely possible that she could do both lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

gideonblake

I'm interested, in one of the lower positions like a Made Man/Soldier or a Capo. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: gideonblake on December 24, 2008, 12:39:26 AM
I'm interested, in one of the lower positions like a Made Man/Soldier or a Capo. :)

Oooh what family we're you interested in?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Destiny Ascension

Kaitlyn Saunders and Jack Hunter, CIA spooks.

Right now both are freelance, though Jack is on the run, and Kaitlyn is supposed to be recruited by the Conternos, but that hasn't gone through yet, so we'll wait and see what those two love birds say. XD
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Revolverman

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 23, 2008, 10:38:17 PM
Of course! I'm so glad everyone is still up for the game! :)  Can everyone remind me again what roles they were playing? Revolverman, would you still like to play someone who is unaffiliated or would you like a larger role? Aiden are you still going to play your same characters?

I'm happy with my hacker where he is right now, though he might begin looking for work soon.

BentNotBroken

Cool. :) Now, the question is.....Should we start completely new, a clean slate? Or pick it up where it left off? I'm thinking we should start new, b/c there are characters in there now that won't be in the story this time, that played a major part. Like Gabby's bodyguard. And since undisclosed will be playing gabby's best friend, she would have showed up a lot earlier on.

So i'm thinking it would be best to start new... What are everyone's thoughts?

The American Patriot

If you start anew, mind a thrid crime family to keep the crime families form having an all out war? I've let you see the notes on the Giovanni Crime Family, but if you need to see them again I'll PM them to you. they could be a way to allow a little more intrigue in the city. :D
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Aiden

I think maybe one Big family of those who are interested, against one NPC family. (Any cross families characters CAN be played by a player) but I think what screw this game up was having such a large structure for both sides. This is more of a free form, behind the violence type Drama (Or so it seemed to me when we started).

The American Patriot

that's ture... if we keep it small like the spranos it might stay going
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Marguerite

What we had was great it was merely the lack of roleplayers and the timing of posting which made the game suffer. It can still be two families but make it a big smaller.

Aiden

You still going to be Sal's lover Marg? Or does his psychotic-sociopath ass need to look elsewhere?

Marguerite

Quote from: Aiden on December 24, 2008, 01:48:57 PM
You still going to be Sal's lover Marg? Or does his psychotic-sociopath ass need to look elsewhere?

-Laughs-

PLIR is still going to be Sal's lover and his psychotic ass will be looked after by her as long as he doesn't mind he slapping it every once in a while.

The Dandy

Well, I'm going to fly in here while the choices are ripe and state that I wish to hope in...probably as Consigliere or Soto Capo or one of those types of things....

Have you all decided on what you wish to do?
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

Aiden

If we stick to the same story I was playing Don, and Would still like to remain Don.

Marguerite

Same with sticking as bodyguard and consigliere.

-Nods-

The American Patriot

If possible i'd like to be either the mob's lawyer or doctor, or professional assassin... 

The Dandy

Well if things remain that way I'll go ahead and scoop up Sotto Capo
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Marguerite on December 24, 2008, 02:16:29 PM
Same with sticking as bodyguard and consigliere.

-Nods-

So if we make it only one big family...wouldn't that make me your daughter? lol unless we change that to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on December 24, 2008, 03:40:51 PM
So if we make it only one big family...wouldn't that make me your daughter? lol unless we change that to.

That might be a bit disturbing. I am voting to keep it two families but much smaller. We can still use NPC characters as underlings and what not but since the story revolves mainly around the ones in the game, it should not be that big of a problem.

undisclosedtoyou

yeah agreed,  it'll work out.  Oooh we still have to figure out who gabby's love interest is to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

I'm so excited  ;D  I like th4e idea of one big family, instead of 2. I think we'll go with that. Good idea.  Aiden you going to be co-GM with me again? :)

All you newlings (those who werent in the old Mafia Wars game) that have entered that have posted, welcome! :)

Undisclosed - It might work easier, if we say that you were like...another Espisito brother or cousin who was killed' recently's daughter. That way we don't necessarily have to find someone to play your father. It might be difficult to find someone willing to play someone old enough. :)

And yes, since Scott isn't playing anymore, I do need to find someone willing to play Gabby's love interest. Any takers?

Also, since we are changing the game around so much, we're going to have all new threads, so I will start a new character thread soon. Maybe later tonight If i get time, or tomorrow. Everyone can just transfer their character profile to the new thread. :)