Do you enjoy the way wanting feels? ~Female seeking Male~One on one~

Started by Alouette, July 17, 2012, 01:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alouette

The era is of little importance, I can and do enjoy anything from the renaissance up to present day. The plot can  twist, turn, dip and soar, it can contain controversy, tragedy, missed opportunities...all well as all the good than can be had in life. Romance is not the primary draw,nor will it be denied but I have to express that I am far more interested in the mental side of an attraction rather than they physical. I like my characters to have a desire for another without actually delving into physical intimacies beyond that of a kiss or longing stare,this stands as a rule not only because of this being a non-adult forum but even in stories with erotic possibilities, I tend to ride along the same line.

Here are a few pairings that I do enjoy, below that are a few that I am unfamiliar with but willing to try.

Pairings I've done
Master~slave
Human~necromancer
Mage~Mercenary Pirate
Demon~Demon
Tavern wench~Vampire Lord
Fae~Fae
This is by no means a full list, this is only meant to give you an idea of past plays

Pairings I've not done but willing to try
Any kind of battle based, such as warrior woman with warrior man
King and Queen
Any kind of Greek or Roman based characters
Hero~Villain
Please feel free to propose other ideas to me, there is very little that I won't try at least once even if its never been on my interest list before.     

Storyline Idea #1.

The time is present day 2012,you are a demon, very powerful centuries old magics coarse through your veins, you are bound to serve one family, generation after generation. The last of the Delacroix bloodline has recently passed on, so everyone thought, you have been with this family since its creation, ....you and you alone know about the girl, the girl hidden away in cloak and shadow years ago, such magics were done to conceal the child's whereabouts from even you but as the years have gone on the magics have weakened and you can feel a pull, she stands between you and your freedom, but will you corrupt her to walk at your side through muck, mire and evil, or will you rise past your own nature and become something unthinkable, something that even though you harbor dark gifts..you use them for good to enhance her life and your own.

I am that girl leading a normal life, though its full of awkwardness, extraordinarily bad luck,making a living with odd jobs, some of them unknowingly wrong, at this point in my life, I can go one of two ways, rise to the top or sink down to depths where no light can penetrate. I  have no idea that 30 years ago I was born into a family that would forever be surrounded by mystery and black magics and never in my wildest dreams see something like you coming my way, my world is about to be turned on its heels....It's a tale about demonic corruption  or of a demons redemption and freedom. It can go either way. This is just an outline, nothing set in stone..feel free to make suggestions or tweak anything about the demon character to suit your needs or desires

Other storyline ideas will be added over time.Below is a short list of genres I would have fun with.

Horror
Fantasy
Scifi
historical
Oh and lets not forget about the off the beaten path things, I don't mind weird quirky things as long as there is something tangible to latch onto and roll with.

Alouette  
The little lark that could

Wajin

Hmm, your idea seems rather interesting. Have you by any chance thought of a type of demon? or is it just a formless evil, taking the shape of a human? I'd be more than happy to roleplay with you, and would love to discuss details with you
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Alouette

I've not really thought of what kind of demon. I'm trying to leave as much open as possible so my partner can make the choices that would work best for them.  And yes discussing details is more than welcomed...did you have any other ideas you'd like to add or something to change about the original outline? ~happy grins~
Alouette  

Wajin

You said born 30 years ago? would your age be discussable? I just think a younger age would be more fitting, just a gut feeling, can't really explain it in too great a detail.
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Alouette

Everything is negotiable. Yes I could go younger, perhaps it could be the case that the Demons former Mistress died on my characters 21st birthday, maybe that's why he can feel that pull towards her now 21 is a decently important age in a lot of young women's lives *chuckles* my character just has no clue as to how important and life altering hers could be....Is that more along the lines of what you were thinking?
Alouette  

Wajin

Indeed it is, I was actually thinking early 20's. I actually have a rather detailed origin story for the demon and how he came to be in the service of your family if you're willing to hear it. It's rather... biblical in a sense, an idea I've been thinking of for another roleplay, but thought would suit this one better

Alouette

Alouette  

Wajin

Yay! Well here it come

Prince Alhemed Tarquil once a powerful and feared prince of hell, he was sealed in a casket by King Solomon, judged to be too dangerous to try to enslave, more devious and uncontrollable than the entire thrall horde Solomon used to build his might temple.
The casket was passed down through generations of Solomon's advisers, until it was stolen by a court sorceress and brought before a desperate lord in Europe, in his foolishness he opened the casket letting the horror within out.
Alhemed went ahead and slaughtered the court and the town below leaving only the sorceress with whom he made a pact, thinking he might be hidden from the fury of heaven for a while hiding with her. The sorceress and the demon made a pact that so long as only girls were born to her line he would serve her line.
The sorceress that night in secret cast a spell making it so her descendants would only have girls for as long as they lived. Forced to live countless generations serving the line of women Alhemed grew to hate the family and swore when he found out about the last of the line that she would not be permitted to have a girl, even if it meant him using the full measure of his power

Alouette

I love that! It fits absolutely perfectly!...It leaves so much room for many different outcomes..really it's wonderful. Oh and just a side note, I am not opposed to possession, granted I wouldn't want my character taken over for long periods of time but if such an act is needed to push the story forwards, weather it be to just instill fear in her or sway her more towards his dark side... then I'm ok with it.

I would very much enjoy a role play with you, I supposed the next step in partner etiquette is to ask you about what kind of writing do you enjoy most? Do you like descriptive? And what kind of posting habits are you ok with your partner having?...Not all of my days are as free as today but unless I am in a place that I can't get to a computer (which is never) then I can at least post once a day if not more

. The reason I ask about the descriptive is sometimes I can get wrapped up in detail and if that kind of thing isn't something you enjoy I'd like to know so I can adjust it to a level that is entertaining for all involved.
Alouette  

Wajin

I try myself to be as detailed as possible, but my philosophy is that a post shouldn't be held back just because of lack of detail. So I am definitely up for a detailed roleplay. As for posting habits I am fine with once a day or more. Whatever suits you, I am on vacation at the moment, so I have plenty of time to spare. I do though have a husband, and daughter to take care of :) but I should be able to write every other hour for the next couple of weeks.

Alouette

Sounds great. Would you like to post first in the role play section of the forum or would you rather I do it?
Alouette  

Wajin

Alouette

Sorry it took so long, had to get a housemate out the door and work on the intro. I always type and backspace a bazillion times before I get it just the way I want it.
Alouette  

DeamonAndae19

Greetings, I'm currently awaiting approval, and was wondering if you were still open for a one ~ one  RP?

Alouette

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on July 29, 2012, 02:30:23 AM
Greetings, I'm currently awaiting approval, and was wondering if you were still open for a one ~ one  RP?

Absolutely! Did you have an idea that you would like to explore?
Alouette  

DeamonAndae19

Well, as my username may suggest, I'm a big fan of the whole Demonic RP idea, however, due to my daughter preventing sleep the last few days, I'm pretty 'blegh' right now, however, if there is anything you would like to do to make the RP more interesting in any way, then please put them out there, if you have no particular plot in mind, then we can always collab to create our own.

Dontgiveup1

I do love good detail and the mental aspects of a Dom/sob roleplay.