Pixie's Affair {VAN}

Started by Pixilicious, June 25, 2008, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Male needed for this scene

Well, first of all, this is an affair scene..and the setup is as follows..

Let's say that I'm dating your younger brother in this scene and he and I have been together now for about almost two years.  However, as of recently, we've been getting more distant and he keeps getting more and more angry at me over little, stupid things that aren't healthy in a relationship.  We normally keep our issues private, but lately you've started noticing these tendencies as well. Right now, its my junior year of school and I have started to look into internships. You had mentioned to me that the law firm that you work is offering a decent internship and after doing my research, I think it would be a good fit for me. 
You and I have have gotten to know each other pretty well over the past two years and we get along extremely well..There is chemistry there and that certain spark to our relationship. We are very flirty and playful with each other. Because of this some people have gone as far as to suggest that I am dating the wrong brother.  Despite all of this, we have managed to keep ourselves from doing anything forbidden with each other, if for no other reason than the fact that I am dating your brother and you are in your own relationship with a girl you've been seeing for the past 6 months.. This doesn't mean that there have been some close calls in the past..I'm hoping that working at this job will give us a way to become closer and for us to finally realize, and give into the feelings that we have for each other.   
I am looking for someone who would like to build this story up with me, including all the romance, so that it seems authentic.  I am not looking for them to have a forbidden affair where there is just lust involved.  The plot comes in when we have to try and hide this relationship from everyone including our significant others, which I think should be harder and harder to do, especially with the growing feelings that we'll be experiencing.  The question is..will either one of us be willing to break up with our significant others even though we both know that we belong together and not with them?   

Sorry if this seems a bit long-winded, but I'm looking for this be a sort of longer term roleplay..I also like alot of twists and turns in my role plays and I hope that this will be no exception..I am not wanting this to be all sex either..If you'd like to play..Please..let me know :)

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

WyldRanger

This sounds like a fun idea. I'd be interested if it's still available ^_^

Pixilicious

Quote from: Xana Cenad on June 25, 2008, 04:16:22 PM
This sounds like a fun idea. I'd be interested if it's still available ^_^

It is very much still available..no one's taken me up on the offer yet :)

WyldRanger

Yay! :) PM me and we can discuss details and the setup to get what you're looking for ;)

Pixilicious

Quote from: Xana Cenad on June 25, 2008, 04:31:26 PM
Yay! :) PM me and we can discuss details and the setup to get what you're looking for ;)

I sent you a message..did you get it? :)

WyldRanger

Yes :) I'm in and out a little this evening so my replies may not be quite as prompt  :-\

Hopefully that won't be an issue, but if it is I apologize in advance :)