Catgirl Ranch [Accepting Players]

Started by AndyZ, April 21, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202605.0 - IC

You can start using the OOC if you like, but I want to leave a little more time in case other players want in.

I didn't create specifics for the ranch but feel free to make stuff up that you feel would make sense and fit the theme.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Yukina

Is it alright if I have my character be a new arrival sent to the office for inspection?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Yukina

MelisaArtemis

This still accepting player? Thinking of making a fox girl stage 3, here :P

AndyZ

MelisaArtemis

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Mizuki Izumi
Animal Feature: Fox Ears, tail, enhanced senses of hearing, smell and sight.
Stage: 3. She can still understand human speech but not speaking it, she is little more than a smart fox with human appearance.
Background: Mizuki had been one of the "luckier" one as far as the mutation goes. She had been incredibly young when her mutation started. Her parents unknowing of the pollution at that time had used the polluted water to feed her. Being so young with undeveloped immune system she had, the mutation happened practically overnight.

Her parents in panic consulted the doctor who then told them about the truth and the existence of the ranch. Realizing that they were incredibly unprepared and unable to care for their daughter, both parents are left with little choice but to give up their daughter to the government to be properly taken care of. They had manage to gain government permission to visit her once in a while.

Personality: Being on the late stage of mutation, Mizuki is more animal than human in her mindframe. She is obedient, rarely gets violent and enjoys playing around with others. She is rather shy and scared of strangers though but at the same time she is also curious about everything new to her. Strangely, she also prefers fruits and nuts than meat for her diet although she can eat both.

Boys: Partial Yes. She doesn't mind them but she won't get close to them until they proof to be friendly.

AndyZ

eBadger

Name: Dr. Michael Vandell

Background: Although only in his late twenties, Michael has received multiple degrees in medicine and business, driven through university by his own intellect and his father's expectations: as the sole son of Dr. Everett Vandell, Michael is expected to one day take control of the prosperous Unscrupulous Medical, Inc.  Before that day, however, he's expected to familiarize himself with the company - including the highly secret mutations on the Ranch, an opportunity afforded by a combination of scientific authority, bribery and bullying. 

UM, Inc. is naturally perfectly aware of the combination of chemicals - mostly highly advanced artificial genetic resequencers designed for use on GM crops - that led to the mutations.  They're also fairly confident they could develop a cure, although that would require significant further investment - far more than simply maintaining the Ranch - without any clear benefit to the company, so it remains entirely theoretical.  No; Michael is simply interested in familiarizing himself with the various breeds and stages of mutations with an eye toward future development.  After all, there's a great deal of potential profit in selective mutations: silencing opposition, catering to certain clientele, or simply providing a fringe benefit for the highest level executives at UM. 

There's also a lot of fun to be had on a ranch full of incarcerated women with a bag of cuffs, whips, pheromones and other toys on hand. 

Boys: No. 

AndyZ

Nymphadora

If I get a chance in the next couple of days, I would love to join this as well if you are still accepting.

Seeing as you've started, I would see my girl either being very reclusive and therefore creeping out now and then or a new intake.

I'd be leaning to late Stage 2 or stage 3 preferably.  Would that be an issue for a new intake?  Perhaps her parents tried to keep her home and out of the site of neighbours but she's gotten out of hand and had to go to the ranch. Please say if this doesn't work for your idea.

Another thought I had as for my girl not being there from the beginning is perhaps there is a discipline area where a girl may be kept out of the general population of the ranch. If this does not appeal, no problem, just thought of it...

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

AndyZ

Still room to join in ^_^ Maybe you just were in a part of the house that hadn't been checked yet.  Not everyone has posted yet.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Hi Andy, Just wanted to let you know it is unlikely I'm going to find the time in the near future. I'm going to keep watch though in case I get the chance because the idea is awesome and I love petgirl playing!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

AndyZ

Fair enough ^_^ I have little objection with more people showing up and just claiming they were here the whole time.  Thank you for letting me know.

MelisaArtemis

btw, Yugishogun. Your character sheet says her name is Hanako but in IC you said her name is Miyoko. Which 1 is it?

Alias

I'm fully interested in joining this. I'm brand new to the site, but not to RP, I'll work on a character sheet starting... now.

AndyZ

Alias

Name: Kara Glasgow

Human/Animal Features: Kara has been afflicted with the features and the mind state of a desert-fox. She has tall genes, standing at nearly five foot ten inches tall, Kara is thin wiry, and pale. Aside from the fur on her tail and ears, she has regular human body hair elswhere, and she shaves it off.

Stage: (This makes Kara a stage 2) She has the physical traits of a human, for the most part. Her ears, Her teeth and her tail are her only real attributes that are fox-like Particularly her two canines are far to large for a human skull. Her instincts have been changing for years, and its becoming difficult for her to act normal. Her senses are heightened and the primal pleasure she gets from them is starting to weigh down her cognitive capacity.

Background: Kara was one of the original young girls afflicted with the side-effects described in the original post. She's twenty-three now, and she's lived inside the confines of the Ranch for the majority of her life. Kara is very territorial, and she has been in a number of scraps with some of the other girls just for walking to close to her fox-hole or any of the trees that she naps in nearby said fox-hole. (I'm not sure if the girls are encouraged to stay in bedrooms or outside, but Kara will insist on staying outside).

Kara knows how to write, and he fox mind has been trying to destroy that for years, she still manages to put a pen to paper some times, but most days are spent hunting, scavenging, bathing, sleeping, or protecting her fox-hole. Kara doesn't like clothing all that much. She finds it to be restricting, and almost entirely useless. If it were up to her, she would be naked everywhere that she went.

Boys: Yes, Kara has been on the list for male visitors for a long time.

NSFW

AndyZ

Alias