kylie's wanted (generally f reluctant-ambivalent characters for manipulation)

Started by kylie, October 16, 2009, 09:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Index of Story Ideas

Here, I'll just summarize and link to earlier threads with the details. 

If you are interested, please also take a few minutes to see my Ons and Offs, including the literary style part.  Also, I do not promise any "first come, first served."  If you are interested in something, please PM me and say what parts appeal or raise questions.  Btw, it generally annoys me when people scream "Dibs" etc. in Wanted threads. 

I most often play female characters.  Generally speaking, I'd like to play the victim, troubled, or reluctant characters in these.  I am not personally focused on writing out graphic or lengthy intercourse.  I do always like:  Sexy outfits (and disheveled rather than nude sex is fun).  Rich atmosphere (but not a quiz nor "respond to  my every line.").  Subtle words and ways in difficult/ambiguous/exploitative situations.  Brushes of sensual detail.  And ideally some psychic or maybe political tension and irony.

General Character Types I like to play

*  Travelers, Tourists
            ...  And I generally like variants on kidnapped girl traveler with kinky suspense and manipulation or training, not all so graphic.
*  College students
            ...  Though I don't very often play student-teacher (I usually prefer more initially distant partners), I will for the right story.
*  Journalists
*  Young princess of the family types
*  Artists
*  Office ladies or minor bureaucrats
*  More occasionally: Budding or aspiring celebrities, possibly band girls
*  Occasionally models...  Particularly auto show girls
*  If occasionally an adventurer, then probably either a shooter, techie sort, caster, or rogue

I tend toward between ages 17-25 and more often (though not always) lean toward modern settings. 

I rarely play plain dominant roles that drive the story more by themselves.  I am less likely to play these when I have few bottom roles going on elsewhere.  That's just the balance I want.  But every once in a while, I do hear of a story I just really want to see happen.

I rarely play male roles these days, but again I just might.

For some figures I might like to play, also see the later sections of my Ons thread.

Recent Wants

Enforced Diversions
          Many governments lock up their dissidents.  But some also like to distance them in other ways at sensitive times.  They dispatch them, or their precious family members, on expensive trips to distracting resorts...  Accompanied very closely by professional minders, of course.  Surely it's to be just a quiet, lavish time-out in the name of "business"...  Nothing could ever happen between the surprised daughter of an activist and a manipulative police or contract agent isolated together in a little resort full of wild young couples!  Right?

The Price of a Scandal
          The fashionable, attractive children of two upper crust families.  He's always wanted her, but he is a presumptuous domineering playboy from a family whose wealth comes from things that she hates.  And she, the rather more proper and idealistic one, has always snubbed him.  Until something in her own family snaps...  And she decides it would be some poetic justice to be seen flirting with such a despicable rake.  But what might he do with such a bargain?     

Something Different to Hide
           The mayor's daughter is an aspiring journalist.  A very investigative journalist, actually.  And one of her friends has disappeared into a local club that she now suspects has seedy connections.  It isn't easy to get far inside there...  Unless one appears to have somehow been pulled into their humiliating chauvinist games.  But then, can a girl get out?

A Line on You
           He picked up a new cell phone.  But it's already getting messages...  Messages meant for a popular stewardess.  It isn't hard to find her...  Would it be so very hard to follow her -- perhaps to blackmail her -- or to have her come to him?  What will he do with all he knows?  And the messages may keep coming...

Did I Do That??
         She's found albums of herself, doing kinky things she would never do at some club...  And pieces of another life she seems to have been leading.  Is she going to find out, or perhaps remember more?  She has to know what has happened...  And the obvious way to find out, is to slip into that life.

Boutique Decadence
           Two women run a small hotel as manager and classy reception/hostess.  They are friends, but the managerial one tires of how her more daring friend is getting all the fun.  She decides it's time to both pull her closer to herself, and put her in firmly in her place with threats to her reputation.

Something "In Time."

I don't have a specific twist for this one handy...  More picture (character) prompts in the link.  But just, I'd be keen to do some extension or side story off the movie "In Time."

-----------------------

Older Ideas

Older Ideas -- Tell me which parts grab you, and we can make newer twists.

Mislaid Plans
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34081.0
     A kidnap and hyper-feminization/slavery plan.  Sooner or later going bad, and turned back upon the captor.  It's been a while since I thought through this, and I might be willing to do something a little different than how it was structured earlier.  Kidnap/confinement, forced "stereotypical" or "hyper" feminization, slave training, toys, possibly some sharing, turn tables/revenge and gender bending.

the view in silk
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12364.0
     He watched women from a distance for so long...  Then he tried to collect little bits of their lives, their ways.  Then someone changed him by surprise, pushing the body far over that edge into female or mixed.  Now she is being blackmailed with the past life - toward all the things "he" never would have seriously tried.  (A general idea, open for more specific proposals.)  Femdom, forced sex change, lifestyle discipline, subtle humiliation, possible sexploitation or slavery edge, specific kinks TBD.

Fractitious Immersion
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=36999.0
     A deceptively beautiful, fractal-themed maze managed by AI, created to both assault and seduce my character (all in virtual -- at least for starters).  Maze, light action, lots of atmosphere and sensation, tentacles or other monsters, artistic rape and slow pursuit-corruption. 

dream machine
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25731.0
     A more complex "trapped in virtuality" story.  My lady gamer still feels a touch of her body in the gaming chamber, but her simulator rig is hijacked to stimulate her body as the game places her in other female characters who live more dangerous or corrupted lives.  These characters' experiences and feelings are competing with her personality as her mind struggles to regain some tiny control of the game world.  When the fate of one character seems overwhelming, she is whisked back and forth among others, through episodes that are different -- all sensuous, immersive, and unsettling.  Will she start to think like them?  Can she avoid starting to feel like them, even if she does not?  Is there a way out?  Is there a purpose to this inside the simulator, or on the outside?  Short episodes of exploitive and creepy situations, quick dreamy bursts of sensation, slightly surreal, almost split personality theme, stereotypical fantasies rethought from the inside.

Model Hostage
( No link, just this hook. )
     A car model preparing for an event, taken hostage by an Islamic terrorist (or other very cause-driven criminal).  (Just possibly, a very small group version - maybe two of each.  I once tried to arrange this as a group game but most became tangential.)  The terrorist sees the model as a symbol of foreign decadence, a moral threat, inferior.  Yet she is also sexy collateral.  She might see him as primitive, woman-hating and a danger to her country or way of life.  Yet, he is strong, knows a lifestyle on the land her people can barely contemplate, and has a moral compass of his own.  Anything is possible.  Confinement, bondage optional, possible NPC siege/chase, lusty politics, roughness, seduction, romance, conflicting emotions, possible domination or deception...

kylie

Updated.

Indexed more recent ideas that are still open.

kylie

Yes, so I am supposedly fussy, demanding, enigmatic and non-conventional in a few ways that lead people to plead confusion.  I've heard it all before.   :P   

But here it's months later once again, another new year, and they do say another character rolls off the train every so often.  So.....

Bump!