This fox is on fire.

Started by Paradox, November 20, 2009, 07:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

My girlfriend uses an old macbook (a G4, I believe) with OS 10.3.9 and Firefox Version 2.0. Firefox's latest upgrade (3.5) is only compatible with OS 10.4 and above.

Does anyone know how to go about downloading a previous release of Firefox-- say, 3.0? I checked all around their website, but they're only offering the latest release.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Or you could have Googled "old Firefox versions" or something like that, silly goose.

Paradox

Quote from: Karma on November 20, 2009, 11:21:04 AM
Or you could have Googled "old Firefox versions" or something like that, silly goose.

I did, but they all ended up taking me to Mozilla's page, which only had alternate-language versions of 3.5.

Apparently I didn't poke around enough; thanks Lilias (and Bliss).

I'll update y'all to see if it works properly once I try to install it on her computer.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

* Bliss tips her hat.
I use my powers for awesome.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3