Music's Cravings

Started by SunflowerKisses, December 06, 2014, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

I have a few characters and craving I am dying to do, first off let me introduce to to the characters I am dying to use.

Emily Colt

N a m e ||
Emily Anna Creed
   P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
Emily or Ems
   A g e ||
   G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
/ /
   P l a y + B y ||
No picture

H e i g h t ||
5'5
   H a i r + C o l o r ||
Curly dark brown with different color highlights
   E y e + C o l o r || 
Bright green
   W e i g h t || 
   B r e a s t + S i z e || 
32C
   T a t t o o || 
A tattoo on her left side
Another one on her right side two inches under her breast on her ribs
One on each wrist. Left Right
   B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles lightly scattered on her nose and cheeks.
   O t h e r || 
Scars scattered over her body. She has a scar about a inch long going across her left cheek.

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y || ♪ Emily is a very outgoing person, sweet and funny are   often words that a person would use to describe her. She can get just about anyone to talk to her, she loves making people laugh and smile. Will never walk away if someone needs her help. Most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack seance back into you. Yet she's tough, doesn't take and crap from anyone and can come off as blunt and rude. She has this dark side too her, theres a line you don't cross and if you do, you pray for your life. She is extremely protective over the little family she has left. ♪
   L i k e s ||
Music- Reading- Sleeping in- Her family- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Gun shops- Beaches -Fast cars- Doctor Who
   D i s l i k e s || 
Anything that goes bump in the night- People that underestimate her- Men that treat her like a child- Not being able to help someone- Crappy hotel rooms- Hospitals- 
    S t r e n g t h s ||
Quick on her feet- Shes actually rather smart- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Great with kids- Quick learner- Very observant and picks up on things
   W e a k n e s s e s ||
Has a temper- At times she leaps before she thinks about it- Can be over protective- Has pushed herself too far at times- Tends to keep everything bottled up inside-  Somethings make her freeze up-
   R e p u t a t i o n || 
Emily doesn't really have a reputation, she's a strange traveler.
   O c c u p a t i o n || 
Miss Emily Creed
   J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
She's a hunter, no real money in that. She plays poker and bets a lot for money and does credit card scams a lot too.

M o t h e r || 
Riley Creed- Dead 
   F a t h e r ||
Matt Creed- Dead
   O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
   O l d e r + S i s t e r || 
None
   W o m b + S h a r e r || 
None
   Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r || 
None
   Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r || 
None
   S t e p + F a m i l y || 
None
   O t h e r ||
None
   H i s t o r y
I will finish the history||

Read her bio? Good. She is set in the universe of Supernatural, where things that go bump in the night are very real. I would love for her to be paired with a OC or with one or both of the Winchester men.  Would love to hear ideas! 

Charlie

N a m e ||
Charlotte Anna Salvatore
She goes by Charlie.
A g e ||
Frozen at 18- Age 289
Born- June 2 1725
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
  / /
P l a y + B y ||
Haven't found a good picture for her yet.

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r || 
Wavy dark chestnut hair that stops half way to the middle of her back.
E y e + C o l o r || 
Dark emerald green
W e i g h t || 
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
34C
T a t t o o || 
Tattoo and placement on her left hip
Tattoo and placement
A tattoo in white ink on the inside of each wrist. Left Right
Tattoo on her right arm
B i r t h m a r k s || 
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks
O t h e r || 
Small scattered scars

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
[size=12]♪[/size] Sweet,funny cares about people and most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack sense back into you. Yet she has a dark side that leaks through, somedays it seems to take over others you just catch a glimpse of it and thank god thats all you saw. Theres a line you don't cross and if you do you pray for your life.  [size=12]♪[/size]
U n c o m m o n T r a i t s ||
Being half vampire half human Charlie has all the advantages of being a vampire, the speed,strength, being able to compel people and being immortal. Yet she still is half human needing sleep and to eat properly like a normal person. She doesn't need blood to live, only having to drink blood after she's been severely hurt or over worked herself. Her body it tougher then a normal humans but vervain or stabbed with wood can greatly injure her. Charlie is stronger then a average vampire even one older then herself at times. She gets spurts of great power and energy but most the time it as normal as a half breed can be.
L i k e s ||
Her family- Sleeping in- Music- The beach- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Fast cars-Reading- Fixing a junker car- Libraries
D i s l i k e s || 
Loosing someone- Having to run at times- The cold- Having to wake up early- People who underestimate her- At times living so long and being what she is- Loosing control of herself- Not being able to fix a car- Not being able to save someone
R e p u t a t i o n || 
In the Vampire world shes known to be more of a good person. To the normal world shes known as a bad girl and a good person.
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Charlotte Salvatore
Charlie has had many jobs. At the time she doesn't have a job and is going to high school.

M o t h e r || 
Mary Salvatore-UnDead
F a t h e r || 
Benjamin Salvatore-Dead
None that she knows of.
None that she knows of.
W o m b + S h a r e r || 
No.
None
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||  color
O t h e r || 
Finn is like her big brother/father.
H i s t o r y || 
Charlie's mom was pregnant with her when she was turned thous turning Charlie into a half breed. After she was born she was abandoned at a young age of five, she had been left in the woods to die. Wondering around calling out for her mom Charlie was found by someone else a vampire named Finn who took her in and raised her. Charlies body stopped changing at age eighteen and she's now frozen looking at age. She now lives with Finn in his hometown, she does her best to stay under the radar and out of trouble.

T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse.
L o c a t i o n ||
Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t || 
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (7#), Bathrooms (#6), Living Rooms (#2), Dinning Rooms (#1), Basements (1) & Studies (#4)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s || 
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her 1973 Ford
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$ 27.45
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s ||
I will fill this in.....
P a r t n e r s || 
No one right now.
C r u s h i n g ||
No one.
C h i l d r e n ||
None

Charlie is my Dhampir, meaning she is half vampire and half human. She is one of my favorite characters, I just haven't been able to play her in a while. I have a few ideas to go with her and would love to hear yours.

Ashley

N a m e ||
Ashley Eve Creed
Ashley or Ash
A g e ||
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
/ /
P l a y + B y ||
Haven't found a good picture

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r ||
A wavy dark brown that looks almost black in the sun
E y e + C o l o r || 
A blue grey, how the sea looks after a storm
W e i g h t ||
B r e a s t + S i z e || 
32C
T a t t o o ||
Tattoo on her right side a few inches under her arm pit.
Tattoo and placement on her left side.
Tattoo and placement on her right ankle.
B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles scattered over her nose and cheeks.
O t h e r ||
Various scars on her body. A puckered up four inch scar going across her stomach, a small viable one on her right cheek

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
♪Ashley most of the time is a bright sweet person that loves to make people laugh, shes full of sass and sarcasm. Great with children and most adults alike. Now Ashley is known to live life more dangerously then most, and could be called adrenaline junkie and it wouldn't be a lie. Most of the time she will look fear in the eyes and laugh before kicking ass, despite her size and personalty she is a tough person and a excellent fighter, someone who won't back down from a fight. She is fiercely protective over her family and friends and will stop at nothing to protect them. Ashley has a darker side to her, and when shes angry most get out of her way quickly, she has been known to freeze someone to something and leave them there for hours when they tick her off.    ♪
L i k e s ||
The ocean- Her brother- Music- Children- Camp Half Blood- Her friends- Fast cars- Surfing- Killing monsters- Her mom- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Trying new things- Sleeping in- Her Pegasus Ace
D i s l i k e s || 
Monsters- Not being able to help- Being separated from her brother- Not seeing her mom enough- Rude people- Men that think their better then her- Getting up early- Burnt cookies- Slow cars-
S t r e n g t h s ||
Shes quick on her feet- Most of the time shes a level thinker- Good at calming people down- Excellent fighter- Able to control water- Heals in water- Able to talk to horses and aquatic animals-
W e a k n e s s e s ||
Her mouth gets her into trouble- Her brother often gets her out of trouble- She pushes herself to far at times- Bites off more then she can chew some days- Shes clumsy- Her temper flares at times-   
R e p u t a t i o n || 
Ashley is just known as Poseidon's daughter
O c c u p a t i o n || 
Miss Ashley Colt
She works as Camp Half Blood, teacher fighting and swimming for the little ones.

M o t h e r || 
Hannah Creed- Alive
F a t h e r ||
Poseidon- Alive
None
None
W o m b + S h a r e r ||
Andrew- Alive
None
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||
None
O t h e r ||
Britt is a six year old daughter of Apollo that the twins found when she was only three, they brought her back to camp with them. She had been scared of everyone but them for weeks so the twins took her in and have been raising her like a little sister.
H i s t o r y ||
Ashley and Andrew had semi normal lives until their twelfth birthday, it was a year younger then most but being children of one of the main three their scent was stronger. Monsters started coming out of the woodwork it seemed after that, a satyr came and brought them to camp. They've staid every summer until they both graduated high school, they decided to live at camp after that and help teach the younger ones.

T y p e + o f + H o m e || Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse, Cabin
L o c a t i o n ||  Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t ||  Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (#3), Bathrooms (#1), Living Rooms (#1), Dinning Rooms (#0), Basements (0) & Studies (#0)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s ||
Middle class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n || 
Her Jeep
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t || 
$24.79
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s ||
I will fill this out.
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s || 
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s ||
P a r t n e r s || 
None
C r u s h i n g || 
No one right now
C h i l d r e n ||
Britt if she counts.

Ashley in a Demi God, daughter of Poseidon. She had a twin but I haven't updated his bio yet.. I will soon. I an willing to play double here, I'll play Ashley and Andrew and someone else plays two others.  The universe if you haven't guessed is in the Percy Jackson books.  I have a few ideas and would love to hear yours.

Now down to the ideas.

I am always open for a good werewolf topic. Would love to hear your ideas as well.
Werewolf ideas.
1- They were best friends going up, you wouldn't see one without the other one. Even at a young age everyone would just smile and chuckle saying the two of them were meant for each other. She was 16 when he left suddenly, the whole family packed up and left with in a week. They lost in touch quickly and so she tried to forget about him, and somedays she didn't think about him other days she thought about him all the time. Years later shes still in the little town, working, trying to do school online and keep up with rent. It was a normal boring day until he showed up again, she was furious with him at first for leaving, not keeping in touch and just for leaving her, after talking to her a little bit she forgives him and they slowly start being friends again. Only this time he has a secret one that no ones supposed to know about, hes a werewolf. How long can they keep it a secret from her?

2- They bump into each other in between classes for collage,  after chatting for a little bit they both go they separate ways only to run into each other at a party that night. He could help her get deal with a drunk, or she could end up helping him get away from a girl thats trying to get him. They become friends and slowly get close. Only hes supposed to be one of the guys on campus thats a 'bad boy' only hanging out with a small group of guys his age and every now and then a girl, everyone stays away from that group because of the rumors that others have started about them. One day a friend of his or he calls the girl saying he can't see her for a while because hes sick. After almost a month without talking him him, she gets upset and curious to why he hasn't been answering her calls, texts and everything else. She goes to his house only to get stopped by one of his friends, they start arguing and fighting and something happens...Something really strange. The friend turns into a werewolf and to top it off so does her friend. -This is a loose idea and can be changed and twisted around.

3- What if a human girl was raised with a family of werewolves that were part of a pack? A elder of the pack finding a baby in the woods left for dead and takes it back, seeing if a family would raise her. A family takes her in, they could either have no children of their own or have kids and raise her like one of their own. She could be more of a outcast from being human or is really part of the pack, making sure she earns her spot working twice as hard as others and it just as tough. Everyone could expect her to be changed when she comes to age, she could either want to or really doesn't want to change but stay human.

4- A werewolf and a human end up sharing a dorm room together in collage. They aren't thrilled about it, the werewolf because he had to now share a dorm room with a tiny human, and the girl because she had to share a room with a guy. They could not like each other at all in the beginning but slowly they become friends, then somehow she finds out he in a werewolf or he tells her. They end up dating and that is a big no no. His father is the alpha of a pack and he is supposed to marry a werewolf not a weak human.  -This could go so many ways. It's jsut a rough idea right now but you get the idea! 

5- Im up for ideas with one or both characters being a werewolf. I love the taboo idea of a human being with a werewolf and all the trouble it can cause, from the pack to hunters to the human's family. So if you have I idea or just want to start a werewolf topic I'd love to hear it!

I had this idea going with someone and really enjoyed it but sadly they left and I want to do it again.
Blood is thicker then water
A blood bond between a human girl and a vampire. A blond bond means the vampire gave the human some of his blood but not enough to turn them into a vampire it has some perks to it, as long as the vampire is alive that person stays the age they were when it happened, the vampire knows where that person is at all times and they can talk through their minds.
A vampire saves a girl and gives her some of his blood. Well they don't get along every well and fight or annoy the other one when they see each other. Well someone is trying to kill either the girl or the vampire so their forced to work together and stop this person.

Really really craving to do one of these ideas.
Blood blue and the blue collar

She works at a fancy resort, cruise ship or some exclusive club. He is rich either from his own doing or daddies money, could be spoiled, a jerk or whatever. They could either bump into each other and end up talking and he finds her again or it could be a bet he made with his friends. To see how long it would take the help to sleep with him. What if they really started liking each other, and he forgets about the bet until it's too late. Hes buddies congratulate him for getting the girl to sleep with him, maybe while shes still there? Or finds out somehow. It could go from there.
-It's a really loose idea right now but I'd love to talk it father with someone.-

2-
They grew up together his father a multi millionaire, her father his right hand man. They had been best friends growing up, getting into trouble and running through the mansion covered in mud. He was two years older then she was, and also her hero at the time. When he turned 13 he decided that he was too cool to hang out with her anymore, so he completely stopped talking to her. They ended up going to the same high school, they got to be known for their fights and rivalries against each other. Now his father decided that it was time his son learned how to live in the real world and asked his friends daughter if his son could stay with her for a while until he learned more responsibility and such, they had been friends at one time right? The girl agreed only because it was one of her fathers best friends.  Do they end up killing each other or start to become friends again?   

So those are the ideas and Characters I am craving right now! I know it's not a pretty as other peoples idea and cravings page but right now this is as pretty as it gets.. Anyway if you like something pm me! No idea is set in stone and can be twisted and changed.

-Music
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.