Solo Campaign D&D 3.5 (non-sexual)

Started by Tom, December 17, 2007, 07:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm looking for a player that would like to take his or her character from youngster to epic adventurer. The game will have a combination of character development, combat, puzzles and other challenges. It will be (almost) non-sexual, but definently open for romance if desired. I don't mind including a concentual vanilla sex-scene or two during the course of the game, but it will not be an important focus at all. Nonetheless, the game will be mature/adult, and might feature graphic violence, religion, philosophy, devils, demons, nudity, swearing, etc.

I will pick the best character concept, so feel free to reply to this post even if there are other responses. Your character can be male or female, can belong to any d&d race (including those from non-core books and monster manuals) and any class/prestige class. The important thing is an intriguing concept with lots of opportunity for character development and rich storylines. I'm looking to play heroic story arcs, so if you start out with an antihero or monster-race we should seek storylines that feature the character redeeming herself.

So...for now, all I'm looking for is a one-paragraph description of your character concept.

Mia

I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0