News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

More Exotic ideas form Alexander

Started by Alexander, May 15, 2008, 04:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

This thread is a set of ideas dedicated to a bit more exotic and fantasy ideas, tentacles, cat boys and girls. And Me playing the Female character in a couple of them as well.

• A loving home
    In the summer, a fair and warm evening a woman was walking home from her job as a waitress, and she came across a box laying on the ground near an Alley. Curious about its contents, she walked over to it, and much to her astonishment, she saw a Person In the Box! Though this boy was strange…. He had silky smooth cat ears and a tail. She was astounded by the fact that they were real. At first it was a thought of some drunken party gone wrong, but instead, he was a true and to life Cat Person. He was naked and sleeping in that box, so out of the goodness of her heart, she lifted him from the box and took him home with her. The Neko as she called them didn’t kno how it ended up there, but it was more than happy to live with her, being an older woman with a steady job, she cared for the cat person, amazed to find it was 18. The creature was so shy and timid around her at times, but that was normal for someone in a strange place. Though, she found herself becoming attracted to its body as a person,. She found herself sexually aroused at the small, young cat child, and she wanted it for herself.. She didn’t get to go out much because she chose to take care of it… but maybe the creature would start taking care of her.

I will be playing the waitress, looking for a player, male or female, doesn’t matter. To play the timid and shy cat child. J gender of their choosing of course. I will be playing a female Waitress all the same. Or I can play a male to fit hetero for a female partner if she wishes.

• Horror in Westfall. ((Taken))
    Lately in the town of Westfall, there have been strange rumors going around about women getting kidnapped by a demon, and held captive for his pleasure and needs. The demon was said to hide among people as a man, but take on more of a devilish appearance  when its in the company of his prey. Dark dragon like wings,  and a devils clawed hands. Though there is only myth, a young woman that had come to Westfall wanted to denounce it. She didn’t believe in such nonsense, and wanted to prove them all wrong about the existence of such a creature. Though she would soon find out that she was wrong herself, and wound be captured and in his servitude as well…

This story will involve tentacle play for those women or men playing women to enjoy at their leisure. of course, I will be playing the demon.

• Don’t believe everything you see…
    In the winter, a small secluded Village far form the kingdom of Grant, found itself under siege  by a black dragon, killing and burning where it could. Though its plan went awry when there had been a passing knight of immeasurable power there passing through the town to get to Grant. The dragon Kin was beaten harshly, near death, he fled the Village area, and after a time, the knight went on his way, sure that they were safe. Or so they would think. The dragon had taken on a human form, a man in his early 20’s, fair and handsome, the dragon walked, wounded toward the village. When he arrived, he saw a young woman and made his way to her, blood running down his side and face. Before reaching her, she had caught notice of him, and he collapsed. When he awoke, he was inside of her home, bandaged and warm. She had taken him in. Though, as he got better, he became Mischievous. He was going to manipulate her, and make her his little toy. He needed things… and didn’t feel like getting them himself. So by way of raping her… and then threatening her, he would use her to meet his ends…

• 2 for the Price of one ((Taken))
    Just another day in a average high school life, an average coupling of two people that were attracted to each other. Though this couple came with a twist. He was a twin, another brother that looked exactly like him in every way. Their relationship was grand, and when she found that he had a brother that looked precisely like him, she wanted to sleep with the both of them. She had always wanted to know what it was like, to get gangbanged. It was a hidden fantasy of hers, and she was genuinely curious. He didn’t mind at all, because it was his brother. His own flesh and blood… now as a trio of lovers, they would explore a great many fantasies together…

Looking for a woman that’s into gangbangs. I would be playing the role of both siblings, or if found, another player to act out this little fantasy erotic search for pleasure.

• School house slander. ((Taken))
    A wealthy and very snobbish principle runs her school with precision, and with strict rules, and as such, things normally go off without a hitch. Though she lived an unfulfilled life, and she loved a thrill. Often, she selected students to “entertain” her in her office. She frequently had sex with random students, it was her thrill. She had a forbidden affair with many of them, and promised them ease, and passing grades for fun whenever she called. Now, it was that time. Time for her to choose a new playmate for her pleasure. And she had her eyes set on one student… It was close to senior graduation afterall... Maybe her next little 18 year old graduate would make Valedictorian

I will be playing the Principal. ^_^ Males or females welcome to play this one.

WyldRanger

Quote# School house slander.
A wealthy and very snobbish principle runs her school with precision, and with strict rules, and as such, things normally go off without a hitch. Though she lived an unfulfilled life, and she loved a thrill. Often, she selected students to “entertain” her in her office. She frequently had sex with random students, it was her thrill. She had a forbidden affair with many of them, and promised them ease, and passing grades for fun whenever she called. Now, it was that time. Time for her to choose a new playmate for her pleasure. And she had her eyes set on one student… It was close to senior graduation afterall... Maybe her next little 18 year old graduate would make Valedictorian

I will be playing the Principal. ^_^ Males or females welcome to play this one.

Hi, nice ideas again, you're just full of good ones. This one in particular caught  my eye. I'd be willing to play either male or female student. Let me know when you decide :)

Alexander

Quote from: Xana Cenad on May 15, 2008, 04:47:07 PM
Hi, nice ideas again, you're just full of good ones. This one in particular caught  my eye. I'd be willing to play either male or female student. Let me know when you decide :)

im always Willing to RP with you Xana ^_^ its the players choice. i dont mind what gender you play, that is totally up to my partner.

WyldRanger

Cool, then this time I'll be a male for your story :)

GrinningHound

Sephora

Hey there, I love your plot for, "Two for the price of one" 

You still looking?

Alexander

Quote from: Sephora on May 15, 2008, 05:22:47 PM
Hey there, I love your plot for, "Two for the price of one" 

You still looking?

yes i am ^^ Ill Pm you and we can work out the details

Alexander

Kye

I am highly interested in "Don’t believe everything you see…" do you still have an opening?

Alexander

sure. ill PM you and we can work out the details. ^^ i never mine running moore than one of certain things

Raikou

I was just wondering if "Don't believe everything you see…" was taken?