The Hellmouth Rogues - A BtVS Spinoff (F/F) - Interest/Recruitment - OPEN AGAIN

Started by Alias, January 31, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauraEhman

Still recruiting or any chance the game will ever be launched? I may be interested, really loved Buffy & Angel shows back at that time :)

Alias

I hope the game gets launched eventually. It garnered lots of interest, then poof on all accounts. I would urge you to fill out a character sheet and get the ball rolling. :)

Of course, I'll have a CS up here soonly. The game has much potential, let me know if you have any questions! It's always nice to find another buffy fan hiding on E

VonDoom

Sorrryyy, RL has been killing me more so than usual the last couple of days.  :-\ I'm definitely still here and working on it.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Alias

Quote from: VonDoom on February 15, 2017, 11:36:08 AM
Sorrryyy, RL has been killing me more so than usual the last coupld of days.  :-\ I'm definitely still here and working on it.

:p I believe you, now hurry!
*lashes whip and tightens leather leggings*

WhatLiesAbove

I'm thinking about posting a CS. Do I need to know anything past the movie? I'll admit I never watched the show.

Alias

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on February 15, 2017, 04:59:21 PM
I'm thinking about posting a CS. Do I need to know anything past the movie? I'll admit I never watched the show.

nah, not really. Just know that Buffy's story ends by making thousands of slayers, instead of just one. Otherwise, your character doesn't really have to know anything.

Rachubka

Alias

Quote from: Rachubka on February 16, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
I'm gonna stop being a butt soon. I promise!

:D

Forgiveness magick!

me butt too. I'm putting together a couple character sheets real soon. I think I should probably show what I've got.

VonDoom

O&O

Alias

hehe, getting a couple posts done before I start falling behind, but I'll get one or two up tonight, I'm sure of it. At least... I want to be sure of it.

Alias

Here ya go!!! I also added her to the original post below the Character Sheet coding. She could swing either way. She might be more heroic, or more of an evil slayer. It depends on the other girls around her. She can be anywhere on Earth at the beginning of the game.

Full Name: Madeline Fiona Rivers (Fake Name, real name is Madeline Kelly Schoenecker)
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Green, very bright
Height: 5’8
Weight: 116 lbs.
Face Claim: Ellen Page
Physical Features: Her eyes mostly, slightly more womanly, not much.

General Appearance:  Madeline has a naturally thin frame, She has a very toned and well fit form, her measurements are 32B-24-33. Maddy is muscular by nature, she has a girly six-pack, and a very little amount of body fat. She is tall for a her age. And, she has a bit of a womanly shape already, well proportioned. Her buttocks and her hips are more womanly than Ellen, but not by much. She is very long in frame, and slightly more busty than most girls with her build. Her twinkling emerald eyes are almost eerie, it doesn't look like her face should have such bright eyes, given her dark hair, and her facial structure. She dresses like a low income hipster that spends most of her money on jackets and sunglasses. She likes jeans, skirts over leggings, flats, and sneakers, she wears sweaters, and cute tops that often expose her shoulders. Her hair is wavy, long, and is usually worn down. When she is patrolling or training, she'll often put her hair in a ponytail, or wear a beanie to keep the locks under control. Maddy wears eye makeup almost every day, but not much more. She has very clean skin, soft as soft could be with very little blemishes. She has faint freckles along her nose, and naturally pale skin that tans slightly in the summer.
Faceclaim: Ellen Page

Personality: Madeline is many sided, as in, almost everything interests her.. She is quick with her words, and brimming with energy. She is able to adapt to the people around her and the situation around her rather easily. She is remarkably curious, to the point of being nosy sometimes. She is sort of afraid of routine and boredom. Madeline almost prefers to be naive, and actually prefers to ignore the depressing truth to reality.

She is Independent, doesn’t particularly like rules, or the way that life is supposed to be lived. Maddy prefers to be left to her own devices, and the idea of having free-will is very important to her. She is flighty, and not exactly dependable in relationships. But she is a good friend, she listens well, and she is fun to be around, even when she’s not in a good mood. She is gifted at being able to internalize her problems without letting them eat her up on the inside. She likes to make everyone think that she is happy, unbothered, and stress free at all times. She can be troubled by other’s issues rather easily though, and tends to care more about her friends problems than her own.

Madeline loves to talk, and she loves to gossip. Maddy is clever, and intelligent. She tends to leave her projects unfinished, and can never decide on what she actually wants to do, and prefers to just do many things at once. She has a bit of a nervous energy about her, like a bunched up spring, she is always wound fairly tight, and her mind works on reflex. She is very in the moment, and reacting to stimulus around her takes up most of her time. Focus is not her strong suit, and boredom comes easily.

Madeline can be a bit superficial at times, she doesn’t spend a lot of time getting to know people deeply unless that person is very important to her day to day life. She is a bad judge of character, and can be quick to trust or mistrust someone on one or two of their actions.

Character Flaws/Weaknesses: Troubled Past - Madeline abandoned her family, her friends, and her entire home-life. Although, this has given her some freedom to enjoy for now, this life choice will eventually bite her in the ass. This is the kind of decision that will come around full circle, and it is only a matter of time.

Nosy - Madeline can often be too curious about other peoples lives and histories, even though she hates it when people ask too much about her background or her state of mind. She doesn't know where other people's boundaries lie. Overly honest people get along well with her, but people that don't like thinking or talking about themselves don't exactly mesh well with her.

Naive by choice - Madeline ignores reality at times. This can be especially dangerous for a Slayer. Almost everything is a childlike game to her. She ran away from her hometown for this reason. She has trouble facing real issues, the facts of life, the inevitability of death, the fact that people lie and mistrust each other. She lives in a fantasy world with a low level of danger. This is not the actual reality. This is bound to get her in trouble.

Anti-establishment - Madeline doesn't follow rules very well. She doesn't always get along with her watcher, she doesn't like listening to authority figures. She gets a simple pleasure from breaking rules and getting away with breaking those rules. For a Slayer, this is another little part of her that wil eventually get her in trouble.

Flighty - This young woman doesn't always do what she says she's going to do. She may feel like a good friend, but every now and then, she is very likely to let her friends down. She might disappear for a few days (or for a lifetime, on occasion). She is good at keeping secrets, and honor among those she considers close to her is important. But, she has a tendency to ignore the fact that other people rely on her. Again, as a Slayer, this has the potential to really weigh her down as a hero.

Scatter brain - Madeline can't focus on one thing at a time. This has it's advantages, she's good at multi-tasking, but, when it comes right down to it, her focus is never like a laser. It is always straying to and fro, glancing in all kinds of directions, and its easy for her to forget about something that she is doing. Shiny things distract her. She rarely finishes projects. Training is legitimately difficult for her, because she doesn't want to do the same thing for more than a few minutes.

Superficial - People around her are not what they always make themselves appear to be, and Madeline as trouble realizing this. She sees people at a surface level, and doesn't spend a lot of time digging deeper than this. People that are close to her are immune to this, but most people are not. She decides that people are what they appear to be. This is sort of a beautiful way to live, as peoples actions define who they are to her. The things that people project at the surface level are the things that matter to her. If something is difficult for someone to do, but they still do it, she doesn't care about what they were feeling when it happened. For example, if a student at school makes fun of a defenseless peer, she doesn't think about why that bully acted mean. She just thinks of that person as a mean person, catagorizes them as a mean person, and moves on. From that point forward, that person has a lot of hard work to do in order to convince her of anything otherwise. This little flaw can also convince her that people are trustworthy when they are lying or disguising their intentions.

History: Madeline was raised in the middle of nowhere, attended a high school in her hometown than looked nicer than it was, and was surrounded by unimportant people for most of her life. She never really got along with her family. She was the youngest of three children, all daughters and one spiteful father. Her childhood was mostly uneventful, her parents rarely fought, but her dad was never that into raising daughters. He had always wanted a son, and never got one. The Middle child, Madeline's senior by three years, was sort of a tomboy, but by the time the girl had turned into a teenager, she was more interested in boys, fashion, and pop music than sports and hunting, the things that Mr. Schoenecker had tried to raise her to love. Madeline was the baby, but unlike most of the youngest children in America, she was never coddled. Her mother loved Xanax, and her father worked most hours of the day. So, she was pretty much raised by her sister's and their boyfriends.

In her sophomore year of high school, in Ferndale, she managed to sink her hook into a hunky senior boy named Michael, and she fell for him with him bad, and he fell for her, it was something like love, but she was too young to understand what was happening. She had had boyfriends before, but none of them had really been very sexual. Maddy was a late bloomer, and her sisters had warned her about boys for most of her life. She was mostly afraid of them for the majority of her life. However, Michael was a gentle boy, and the two of them fully explored each other. Madeline lost her virginity to him at the age of fifteen just before summer break at the end of the school year... It had been prom night. She stayed with him until his untimely death.

She turned sixteen by then when it happened. She had been at home when he crashed his car. She had nothing to do with the accident, but she was traumatized anyway.

For the next three weeks, it was the only thing she heard about. Her family wouldn't let her forget about it, at least one of them asked if she was ok every day. Her friends were either scared to talk to her, or too supportive, constantly calling and inviting her out to take her mind off of the death. Madeline hated it. She wanted no part of it. So, Madeline ran away. She packed up and left. She took one small duffle bag full of clothes and ran away.

She was on the road for one week as a normal girl, on the eighth day, she recieved her Slayer powers at 10:54 a.m. She checked the time when it happened for a reason she can’t remember. Having only been a slayer for about three years. She’s never had a watcher, never had official training, and she’s still learning the tricks of the trade.

Naturally, her freedom eventually allowed her to find some trouble. It took a few close calls for her to learn how to kill a vampire, but she took to it quickly and has confiscated a few weapons and tools from her enemies.

Equipment: Stakes - Crucial vampire slaying tool
Holy Water - Crucial vampire slaying tool
Wooden Crosses - Crucial vampire slaying tool
Javelin - Madeline's favorite weapon is a bow staff with one sharpened end, It's easy to make, used as a defensive weapon, slays vamps like no other, and can even be used as a projectile. The weapon is cumbersome though and difficult to hide, so she can't bring it with her all of the time.
Iron Cross - A fourteen inch Iron cross that she pretty much always has on her person

Other: not so much

Alias

And #2!!
This Slayer is a little more on the evil side, but she might fit in with a group of goody goodies if they can make her happy. :p Adding her to the original post too if the text space allows for it. Nope, she doesn't fit. She'll be just fine right here. :)

Full Name:Alice May Marker
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair Colour: Natural brunette, wears blonde
Eye Colour: Green/Hazel (as pictured)
Height: 5’6
Weight: 110 lbs.
Face Claim: Alysha Nett
Physical Features: Nope, just as pictured

General Appearance: Alice is a tomboy of sorts. She was always dressed in boy's clothes, and liked to keep her hair short. As she got older, her body started to develop, but her style didn’t change much. She learned to enjoy lingerie, and she learned to be risque, Alice likes to show herself off. She doesn’t mind fight in her underwear, or even naked. When she’s serious, she’ll wear some light military armor over very thin fabrics. Her ‘armor’ is more for show than anything else. Most of the time however, she wears typical clothing, t-shirts, jeans, and steel toed boots. Her breasts are full, her ass is muscular and round. Alice has a petite shape to her, but she is well shaped and mature. 32B-24-33, dress size 2.

Personality: Alice is fun, and mean at the same time. She doesn’t fuck around much. Bullshit bothers her, and she can become distrustful at times because of how much she dislikes lying. Sometimes, she can convince herself that the truth is something else, something fake, and it can drive her a bit batty. She doesn’t particular like to trust people. However, when she does learn to trust someone, she becomes a totally different person. She’s excitable, humorous, and boyish by nature. Alice has a great sense of humor, and she likes to tease her friends. She prefers to be around men. But, she has been a fairly strict lesbian her whole life.

She doesn’t much like talking about the past, nor does she like to define herself. When others do either of these things it bugs her. Even if they are friends, she likes to tell people that they’re acting like an ass when they are. Confrontation is fun for her. She’s had her slayer powers a long time, and not many people have been able to fuck with her for a long time.

Only other slayers can give her a challenge, demons are pretty exciting too. She loves the hunt, and she savors the kill.

Besides all of this, her ability to express her love is rather profound, even though she doesn’t know what it is or what to do with it. Alice knows how to treat the people she loves. She’s not a bully, she just likes to see people’s real side. And she cares for people passionately. Her other slayers are all she has.

Character Flaws/Weaknesses:
Distrustful - Alice doesn’t deal with strangers well. And she can even get mad at people she loves in a moment of near psychotic delusion. She is a bit paranoid by nature, and needs reassurance more often then she pretends to need it. If she becomes convinced that someone is lying to her, it can get violent fast.

Rude/Judgemental/Brash - Alice doesn’t have much of filter. If it’s in her head, she’s going to say it. This can get ugly sometimes. Not everyone likes to hear her thoughts all of the time. Especially since most of her thoughts are fairly judgemental of other people

Lost - Alice doesn’t know what she wants. She lives in a mania of sex, violence, chasing, sleeping, and anger. She wants to love, but she doesn’t really know how to. Wanderlust is not enough, Alice doesn’t know where she’s going. She doesn’t even like travelling. Her favorite thing is a nice soft bed. It’s not home, but it feels like it while she’s using it. Alice has been so long without a home, she doesn’t really remember what it’s like. She clings to her lovers, the last remnant of humanity left in her.

Anger issues - Alice has a short fuse. She doesn’t like to ask a lot of questions, and information doesn’t exactly interest her. If someone is intentionally trying to make her mad, the confrontation is soon to follow. She isn’t exactly abusive to those she loves, but she absolutely can be.

Superiority complex - Alice sees herself as super human. She considers herself to be one of the most powerful things in the world. She’s yet to ever really lose a fight, she can get women when she wants them, and she has forced herself onto people before, sexually. She’s not proud of it, but she’s been to dark places. She likes to be in control of situations, and losing it can make her nervous.

Enjoys killing demons - Hurting evil is a special kind of joy. Like Faith, for those Buffy TV fans, she can get carried away. She likes spilling demon blood. She gets sexually excited after a kill. Her legitimate blood lust is a flash of real evil. She lets herself feel it, she loves it. She might be nice from time to time, but there’s something in her eyes all of the time. She wants to stab something, she’s a hunter, she’s a killer on a deep level. She’s never actually killed a person before, but she’s wanted to. Even on her worst day, Alice is aware what might happen to her if she kills a person, and she is afraid to take that step.

History: Alice was an adopted girl in New York City. She grew up there, a true city girl from the start. Her original parents were of the healthy middle class. The “2nd” of four children. Alice was adopted about eleven months after her older brother Thomas was born. Her adopted parents were Thomas’ natural parents. The next two both had the same father. But none of her siblings had the same mother.

Alice was three, her mother died. She was too young to really remember, but her older brother Thomas has always remembered it vividly. Richard, her father remarried in two years. Her new mother brought her another brother. But she and Richard divorced shortly afterward. She was deemed unfit to raise a child, and  Alice met her third mom when she was six.

It only took one year for Richard to have another child.

Alice was seven, she had a new little sister, Hailey. Her new stepmom Maria was a lawyer, and Alice hated her with a passion. Within four months of Hailey’s birth, Alice learned that she was adopted. And suddenly life became very simple: Hate your parents, hang out with your brother’s finds, fuck off at school, and wear more black. She learned she was a lesbian early on, experimenting before she was even out of childhood. Another factor that came on early in Alice’s life was her slayer powers. She was thirteen when her body was given it’s extra strength.

High school only lasted one year, but it had been a riot. She was expelled from one school, refused by another, guilty of robbery and assault, and sent to juvenile detention for four months. Due to poor behavior, her stay extended. She was there until she was sixteen, and her powers were never fully exposed. She’d had years to learn how to hide it. So, instead of being the freak, she was just the bad ass at the ‘jail’. She did anything she wanted, with anyone she wanted, and when she started to get bored, she just left. She broke out and never turned back.

A few years passed with Alice on the run. When she was almost twenty, the watcher’s council found her and brought her to England to train her. She jumped at the opportunity, and made her way over the Atlantic. She took to the training well, still the tomboy she always was, now enjoying fine European women in her off time. Instead of being sent on missions, she was being trained and prepared for serious combat. Alice stayed there for about eight months, and then… she got bored there too. She stole what she needed, knocked out who she needed and made off to Northern Europe. She preferred Norway and Sweden, but she spent a lot of time in Denmark as well.

This was Alice’s killing ground. She stalked through small towns, stole from townsfolk, and made her way from place to place hunting demons. Her goal was to create a demon free snowy paradise, but the idea had actually been easy to accomplish. In less than a year, she had mostly cleared out a large area of all boogie monsters. And, then out of boredom, she moved on.

Equipment:
Personal Favorite: A Four foot Danish Waraxe
Alternate main weapon: Scandanavian Broadsword 27” blade
Wooden Stakes: vamp killer special
Silver Dagger: for show and for fucking up werewolves
Bow And Arrow: well trained and natural archer
.45 Caliber pistol: She always carries it on her for emergency situations

Other:not so much

LauraEhman

Full Name: Sissy-Bree Liang
Nationality:  Europe born Chinese, Romanian passport
Hair Colour: natural black, usually painted red or golden
Eye Colour: black, tends to wear colorful lenses
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 48kg
Face Claim: ?
Physical Features: She always wear pretty but escessive make up, somehow feel better that way. Long leashes, colored lenses, glossy lips. She is very thin but relatively tall, the trully skinny type of girl although that's not so unique among Asians. She has a hidden tattoo right under bellybutton, a pretty black & white naked fairy girl in luscios pose.

General Appearance: Sissy likes to wear casual and simple clothes what fit to a teenager such as jeans and T-shirts, although whenever there is an important event she still knows how to dress up and be elegant and classy. Also she does really love pretty and sometimes provocative high heels even for the most casual garments. A bit old fashioned but she can't deny her love for sexy heels. Also she is obsessed with her nails and hardly wear the same polish more than 3-4 days, she just need to try new colors and patterns whenever the mood hits her. at least twice a week. Whenever she expects action she keeps her jeans but of course switches to training shoes and wear a narrow waist black leather jacket.

Personality: Sissy used to be a cheerful, easygoing and happy girl and while she still able to pretend being like that deep inside she is filled with sorrow and hatred. She hates monsters and vampires with all her might and proves to be totally merciless when it's time to fight them. Still, she is educated, can have good manners and often acts like being naive and foolish. She is desperately looking for love and warmness but at the same time unable to link herself to someone too deeply, she is too much afraid to loose that person like she lost her parents. Therefore she became open to casual sexual encounters very easily and find joy in sex while really does her best not to fall in love and bound herself to anyone too strongly. She likes drinking and even tried some light drugs, these help her to forget her pain.

Character Flaws/Weaknesses: Few things can scare her but she saw the corpse of her parents which were tortured by fire before the vampires could open the safe and acquire that vase so Sissy became some sort of a pyrophobiac. Also she grow and pamper her nails all the time, a bit obsessed about them, and having a nail break or manicure ruined easily can drive her crazy and reckless. On a smaller scale but same applies to her toes as well.

History:  Her family was always rich, very rich, and Sissy used to be a really spoiled girl whose life was easy and full of fun. She got everything she wanted, her father was investing in the country they finally settled and built some factories while Sissy went to the best international schools and got everything, anytime. She was an only child and since her father played an internal role in their town's social life Sissy could get into any clubs, restaurants or events let it be a concert or even a secret party held only for the rich. She gained her powers on the very night when her parents dies. They were killed, at their fancy home, murdered by a gang of vampires who were sent there to steal an ancient object, a magical artifact (a vase) what was Sissy's grand granfather's possession before and was just an old family asset, they knew nothing about it's mysterious background. The vampires killed her Mommy and Daddy and ruined her life. The powers she discovered in herself were not understood but she arrived home just minutes later. Shocked and mad with pain and sorrow she ran into the woods, found and killed them. All, without exception. Not knowing what was happening to her and who those monsters were she got lost in the woods until someone, a so called 'Watcher' found her and told her about the world beyond the veil.

Equipment:  She dislike using her fists as she must protect her manicure instead she usually fights with a short and slim sword what can be easily hidden even under her leather jacket, also as violent as she can be when it's time to kill monsters she also possess a pistol filled with silver bullets.

Other: -

LauraEhman

Quote from: Alias on February 15, 2017, 11:23:52 AM
I hope the game gets launched eventually. It garnered lots of interest, then poof on all accounts. I would urge you to fill out a character sheet and get the ball rolling. :)

Of course, I'll have a CS up here soonly. The game has much potential, let me know if you have any questions! It's always nice to find another buffy fan hiding on E

Oh well, version 0.1 is up, let me know what you think. Way not as elaborated as yours, hope something like this with some corrections could work.

VonDoom

I adore Alice.  O8)

Still not finished, but if we're sharing, here's what I have so far. History and Flaws aren't finished, appearance entries are just some stray notes and I haven't written the Personality entry yet, but still, there's a good amount of info. I hope.

[Removed, Updated Version here.]

O&O

WhatLiesAbove

Full Name: Alexis Connors
Nationality: American
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Face Claim: Alexandra Daddario
Physical Features: See picture

General Appearance: Alexis likes to show off. So typically she will be wearing things that tend to be more form-fitting. Skinny jeans, belly-shirts, V-neck tees. Even when she is working out, she will opt for yoga pants and sports bras...weather permitting, of course.

Personality: Alexis can be a bit of a flirt. Always a bit on the friendly side, she never lets it go TOO far. Still, her flirty nature allows her to be friends with almost anyone she knows. Around strangers she can tend to be a bit on the shy side, even with is recently newfound confidence.

Character Flaws/Weaknesses:
Secretly insecure: Alexis was teased and tormented as a child. She carries those scars deep inside, always wondering if she truly is "good enough".

Flirtatious: because of her insecurities, and because she has noticed how men (and some women) look at her, she hides that insecurity with being flirtatious. At the moment it's just fun...but could at some point be a recipe for disaster?

Inexperienced: she has only had her powers for less than a year, and is still learning about them.

History: Alexis was born to professional parents in the suburbs of Boston. Growing up, her parents always put emphasis on education, and they ensured that everything Alexis did had some sort of educational asset. Is allowed her mind to grow and flourish as a child, so that by the time she was in kindergarten, Alexis was already reading at a second grade level.

While this started out as advantageous, it tended to stunt her social growth. As her school career continued, it became apparent that Alexis was more the odd-girl out. While other kids went to play on the swings and jungle gym, Alexis would sit off to the side, reading a book. On many occasions, she would be the butt end of a joke, and was often heard screaming when a bug ended up in her hair, or when an frog found its way into her desk. On more than one occasion Alexis would run home in tears.

Her parents seemed to be at a loss. Finally, when she hit middle school, they opted to put her into martial arts. It was here that she flourished, and gave her the bedrock skills that would spawn to her when she became a Slayer, though she was not aware of it at the time. It was during a particularly horrible incident with one of her long-time rivals and classmates that she was able to show she was no longer timid and defenseless. In eighth grade...just before graduating to high school, Alexis found herself cornered in the hallway just before the start of classes. She remained timid...up until her rival, Charles "Chuck" Greaves, went to push her. Automatically she was able to turn the attack, and Chuck ended up on his back. Few bothered to try and fight Alexis after that.

After the summer of her freshman year, Alexis really blossomed. Boys..and many girls...started to notice her, not as a flat wallflower, but as a desireable woman. That, mixed with the reputation she had gotten after "beating up" a guy, got her many looks, and more than one or two requests for a date. Still, she was a bit scared, and to date hasn't actually gone out on a "date".

At 16, Alexis was gifted with her powers. Nobody was aware of them but her...and the Watcher Council. That same week, Alexis got a letter describing what she was, and what she would become. She is considered one of the newer slayers, and...though the world needs slayers, is not yet "ready" to go out on her own. The Watchers know this, and at current are working on finding her someone to train with. Though her martial arts skills, mixed with her new powers, have made her a force to be reckoned with in a fight, Alexis hasn't yet learned how to kill. It is hoped that this new group forming will help her come into her own.

Equipment: Crossbow - She loves her carbon fiber, pink-camo crossbow, complete with sighting. She was gifted the crossbow at age 13 from her grandfather, who was a prodigious hunter (non-mystical creatures...only deer, pigs, and the occasional bear). It was his attempt to get her out of her shell and get outdoors more.

Other: TBD

VonDoom

Since you haven't watched the show, there's a bit of an unfortunate coincidence here - the main character of the show, Buffy, had the last name Summers. It's probably not that rare a name in the US, but something to consider.

O&O

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: VonDoom on February 17, 2017, 12:10:10 AM
Since you haven't watched the show, there's a bit of an unfortunate coincidence here - the main character of the show, Buffy, had the last name Summers. It's probably not that rare a name in the US, but something to consider.

I'll change it. It's not THAT common.

VonDoom

Lo and behold, I think I'm done! At least with the first full version. Cheers!

[Removed, Updated Version here.]

O&O

Alias

These are looking great guys! Yay!

I've had a busy few days and honestly haven't had a chance to give the sheets the time they deserve. But when I'm off work later I'll dig deep into bed and read them real good.

VonDoom

Woo! I know I already said I love your Alice, but I think her and Niss might get along just like fire hoses*! Which is to say, they have some very striking similarities when you look closer at their motivations. (Well, that and they both stole all their stuff from the Watchers, so there's that.  ;D)

(*Obligatory VtM Bloodlines reference.)

O&O

RedEve

What would the narrative of this game be focused on, primarily?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Alias

Quote from: RedEve on February 19, 2017, 08:02:29 AM
What would the narrative of this game be focused on, primarily?

A sandbox game, exploration, freedom, hunting demons. We would find a purpose. ;)

Jag

I was interested, but I got sick and kids got sick and didn't have time to work on a profile. Seems like you have the five you needed, so I'll hold off for another game if you ever expand it. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Alias

Quote from: Jagerin on February 19, 2017, 12:20:03 PM
I was interested, but I got sick and kids got sick and didn't have time to work on a profile. Seems like you have the five you needed, so I'll hold off for another game if you ever expand it. ^^

This game isn't first come first serve, and even if it were. I still need 1 more slayer.