A Few ideas for a RP (F seeking M)

Started by wolfangel26, December 10, 2009, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfangel26

Honor Among Thieves
          A mysterious yet handsome business businessman (male character), blackmails one of the greatest thieves in the world (my female character) into stealing various items from museums, estates, etc. But he's interested in more than just some old treasures. He is infatuated with this woman, whether it is love or lust, he's not sure. The attraction between them is obvious, yet neither of them trusts one another. But the tension has built up so much its about to burst within them.

Tomb Raider Style
            A renown archeologist has been hired by a mysterious individual to reclaim something he says was stolen from him. Though the two are polar opposites, the attraction between them builds up until one night, they succumb to their passion.

Lara and Alistair
             I've always wondered how these two would do as a couple. If someone would be willing to play as Alistair, we could have a setting pre-Underworld where the two are left alone in Lara’s mansion and they reveal their true feelings for one another.

Captured
               Taking place in a post-apocalyptic world, humanity has become divided. A small percentage of the population has mutated with unique abilities. These people have been labeled “mutates” and have been segregated to be studied and experimented on. My character, a female mutate, has endured nearly two years of this torture. One of the guards at the facility is actually a member of the Mutant Resistance, which seeks to free the mutates from this laboratories. Not only that, but he has also fallen in love with her. This would take place right after their attempted escape and their life on the run.

kingOFcalifornication

I definitely think that the Tomb Raider Style could be a really good RP. I'm up for it if you'd like.

Adamska James

What kinds of mutations would be involved in Captured, do you think?
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.