CyrodilicBrandy's Lovely Plots - F lf mostly M

Started by CyrodilicBrandy, June 01, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyrodilicBrandy

welcome to my lovely plots thread
please see here for my complete o/o
with these plots i'm mostly looking for male counterparts - the gender of the writer doesn't matter
i prefer to roleplay through threads, but please don't respond here - send me a PM if you're interested in anything you see
these are all potentially long-term plots, however i wouldn't mind one-shotting an idea with a good idea

shall we get onto the plots now? good.

historical: tudor period - in-depth knowledge of the tudor period not necessary

anne boleyn x henry viii

i would love to roleplay as anne boleyn from the beginning of anne and henry's courtship - to explore a side of anne that we can only fictionalise. anne could be 100% into henry as a man, we could explore her being more ambitious and seeking only marriage and the throne, or we could explore a more predatory henry angle - this would likely feature some elements of coercion and power play, but no non-con please.

historical AU - i love anne boleyn - in case it wasn't obvious. and so i've always wondered what her life would have ended like if she were fortunate enough to provide a living male heir, or were her enemies unsuccessful in supplanting her. perhaps this is immediately after giving birth to the heir (henry ix?), or years later

modern AU - anne and henry set in a more modern setting. anne boleyn has recently returned to england - university? small town? let's discuss!- after spending most of her formative years in france, studying. she is the new girl, and people are either smitten or wary. however, she soon catches the eye of henry, the popular, rich boy in town. unfortunately for both of them, henry's long-term girlfriend cat (catherine of aragon) isn't best pleased, and neither is she willing to stand aside and let anne supplant her as henry's girlfriend. got more interested in this one as i started typing it, would love to explore this!

tudor lady x tudor courtier

MC is a maiden, in service to the current queen - can discuss which!-, new to court and its intrigues. despite this, she is not stupid, nor is she a mewling lamb, and she quickly catches the attention of YC. YC could be a self-made man, a younger son of an old house, or something else. depending on what YC would be, this could have different elements to it, but definitely political intrigue, perhaps forbidden or secret romances and trysts. 

bioshock: rapture setting

splicer x splicer

our characters are two rapture citizens. they were ordinary people once, with hopes, and dreams, and fears. rapture seemed like a dream come true, a wonderful creation. they came or were invited to rapture for different reasons; perhaps they travelled in the same social circles, or they had a chance meeting in the kashmir restaurant. perhaps, they even knew each other from topside - it's a small world after all, and rapture is even smaller. i have no real preference for when exactly this is set in rapture's timelines, but it would be cool to explore the slow, or not so slow, descent of a person using ADAM and degenerating into a splicer - perhaps it's a one-sided thing, and one of them has to watch their loved one spiraling into madness. because of the themes of bioshock, this could and probably would include drug use, violence, gore to an extent, but not sexualised.

dragon age

preferred pairings (first listed are MC):

fem!Warden x alistair // would love to play a non-human Warden who is mistress to king alistair, who is in turn married to anora. with this i'd love to explore the darker parts of being a Warden, in particular the Calling, and how that would affect their relationship and knowing that they have a timer on it, especially since they know it will happen to them both eventually. romance and angst heavy.
fem!Warden x zevran // for this i'd love to play a Dalish elf or a dwarf commoner against zevran, again perhaps exploring the way the Calling would affect their relationship, and zevran perhaps having to watch his Warden sink desperately into it. romance and angst heavy.

fem!Hawke x fenris
fem!Hawke x merrill

fem!Quisitor x blackwall // i don't have a preference for what i would play against a blackwall, and we could discuss whether blackwall's secret has been revealed and forgiven and how that affects them.

misc pairings:

mage x templar // this could be very different for different rp partners. it could be a tale of forbidden romance - two people genuinely in love in a restrictive, suspicious and close knit community, perhaps. or it could go the other way. for this, i would be happy to explore some non-con/degradation elements to the rp. after all, it's known that some templars do use their power and positions to torment circle mages, and perhaps YC is no exception. and not many people would believe a mage. it could even to to the bad end extreme, where MC is forcibly made tranquil - although perhaps YC likes it when MC struggles. this rp, if it has non-con elements to it, would need to be rpd by someone who is willing to treat such non-con elements with respect - not looking to rp someone who suddenly becomes a cumslut during the act. it would be a more serious rp.

oc x oc // perhaps our characters are agents for the inquisition, or two mages, or two ordinary people trying to escape the blight hot on their heels. they could even be in orlais, or in a different age to the dragon age. let's discuss it!

these are my current specific plot cravings. please see my other thread for less specific pairings and fandoms that i would love to role play. if you see anything you like, or want to talk about something, please send me a PM.

CyrodilicBrandy

added dragon age pairings! not currently looking for any other stories than the above plots.

CyrodilicBrandy

always looking for dragon age games. not currently looking for other pairings/games/stories unless you've got a plot in mind, which you can share with me and i'll see

CyrodilicBrandy

please don't reply to this thread, i'd like to keep it tidy. please pm me instead if you are interested, thank you.

CyrodilicBrandy

craving dragon age, particularly alistair x warden

CyrodilicBrandy

i'm desperately craving dragon age canon rps. especially alistair x warden.

CyrodilicBrandy

CyrodilicBrandy

CyrodilicBrandy

CyrodilicBrandy

CyrodilicBrandy

CyrodilicBrandy