Hair [M lf F, Possible Dub-Con, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, April 29, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

When Bridget Stokes gave birth to her daughter Tammy she just was grateful to have her wonderful new bundle of joy.

Dr. Todd on the other hand looked on in horror at Tammy's already very hairy back, mumbling to himself how this was another one...

There's been a mysterious string of births in what was otherwise a boring small city. At first it just seems kind of strange though as there's been over a dozen babies born in the last year with a rare condition, they're born absolutely covered in hair but seem healthy otherwise. There doesn't seem to have been any harm done, the babies seem otherwise fine it's just weird how often it's occurring.

But things might have just taken a dark twist when someone noticed that the hair babies all have something else in common too, that they're all the products of brief trysts and one night stands with a would-be father that's long been out of the picture.

In fact, you've just noticed that there's a chance - slim but definitely there - that the father of all of the hair babies could all be the same man...

Hello!

So I had an idea for an RP, basic premise is that MC is a low-grade mutant that can pass for a normal human with lots of body hair [that he makes an effort to keep shaven]. He's discovered however that his body also puts out heightened sexual-attraction pheromones which he's using to impregnate women with more mutants like him. Details beyond that can vary, but I picture YC as an investigator whose discovering this (and at some point will discover this the hard way).

Thoughts/Ideas/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.