Incest Group RP! We need a Fraternal Twin Sister!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Wolfy, March 28, 2010, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Basic Idea is of a rich family that lives together in the house:

Father
Mother
Two Daughters
Fraternal Twins (Boy and Girl)
Son

And well...they all participate in Incest together. :D I would be playing the part of the male half of the fraternal twins.

Soo...anyone..interested? o-o We could come up with a plot if you like..perhaps the every day life of the family, or perhaps they are getting ready for, and go on, a family Vacation together to a nude beach or some such.

Soo...yeah..anyone interested? ^-^

Major Major

Wolfy

Do mean their all Bi-Sexual?...Well, no, they don't have to be..yet they can be if they want...it's really up to the players. My character won't be, but ya know, I don't discriminate..Lol.

Ravyn

I'm interested if you don't mind me playing a daughter.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

gnoah

I would  be interested to play anything you need in here (a son would be preferable)

Wolfy

You both are accepted. :D

We still need:

Mother
Father
Another Daughter
And the sister for my twin.

Orathio

If there is still the Father role open id be interested.

The Dark Raven

Hey Wolfy, I'd love to play the girl twin if you'll have me :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Wolfy

Perfect!

So we have:

Father Orathio
Twins Wolfy and Daylily
Daughter Ravyn
Son Gnoah

Now we just need a mother and another daughter, and We'll be all set. :D

As for character profiles:

Name:
Personality:

Wolfy

Wolfy

Bump! :D..Still need a mother and another daughter. ^_^

gnoah

time to try to fill the impossible mother slot, always the hardest to fill.

Orathio

Yeah I need a wife :p who is gonna be the lucky lady.

Wolfy

:P Well, Hopefully we'll get someone soon... or atleast before the day is over. Lol.

Wolfy

Kandy

I've never been in a large group before. If you guys are willing to be patient with me I'll be a daughter. *blushes*

Wolfy

Ooh, Kandy as the Older daughter then..^-^ *cuddles with Kandy*

gnoah

Question, playing withing the age limitations, the twins are 16, I grabbed 17 (and so did rayvn, so maybe mom got prego the same year?) that means that the other two need to be at least 18 right? 

Wolfy

Hmm..I'd say yes...Kandy's character needs to be 18, while the mother should be 35-40. o3o

Wolfy

Hmm..question guys and gals...should I go ahead and start the RP, and whoever joins as the mother can join in later?

Wolfy

True...Kandy still needs to put up her profile. *eyes Kandy*

Ravyn

Quote from: gnoah on March 31, 2010, 07:17:36 PM
]I grabbed 17 (and so did rayvn, so maybe mom got prego the same year?)

Sorry I totally didn't even realize that, I can change it if need be.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Kandy

-_-' sorry... Family crisis. Ummm. what does sans mean?

Wolfy

Quote from: Kandy on March 31, 2010, 07:56:47 PM
-_-' sorry... Family crisis. Ummm. what does sans mean?

Without. :P

And it's ok. *cuddle*

Orathio

What we are gonna start without my wife =p Oh you kids!! Who is gonna keep me warm at nights =(? About the age limit I can increase my age if need be lol.

Wolfy

Lol....one of your kids will keep you warm at night. *winks*

This actually evens the couples out...Son x Daughter, Father x Daughter, And the Twins...:P Makes it an even 6 person RP...

Soo..yeah..I'll start this up tommorow!

Orathio

Alright sounds good wolfy lol =p killing the mother before we start lol nah she can join halfway maybe she left on vacations or something lol.

Wolfy

Well, this is going to be a family trip to a nude beach, basically..so perhaps she just stayed in the room? o-o

The family is rich, so they of course are going to their own beach house. :D

Orathio

Maybe the father is a big shot doctor ;)

sinoraa

gnoah

Woo!  So has this family gone to the nude beach before? Are they already incestuous?

Kandy

I'm kinda having a malfunction with my comp. If it's not fixed by tomorrow you guys go ahead and start. Big sis will show up later arriving to be with her family on vacation from school.

Wolfy

Ok..Sinoraa is the mother. :D

The family is already incestuous, save for the two youngest children, who haven't been brought into it yet (An idea that Sasha provided). It's up to mom and dad (Or the two oldest of either sex, so My character and the oldest daughter) to bring them into it, although they of course have been practicing together secretly for a while.

This is the families first trip to a nude beach, but not their first trip to a beach period. Usually, they go to their own private island, but this time daddy decided to spice it up a bit by taking them to a nude beach (a very exclusive Nude beach, of course. :P)...

The family of course has their own beach-front mansion, and each member has their own room, though sharing rooms is of course going to happen (My character and Daylilies, being Twins, will share a room, for instance).

Aaaand...yeah. O_o...So what does everyone think?

No, of course no, Gnoah. Lol.

gnoah

Sounds great, So let me get this straight

Dad - Francisco (35)
Mom - (Sinoraa) (?)
Daughter - (Kandy) (?)
Daughter -Mary - (18)
Son - Gus (17)
Twin Girl - Raigi (16)
Twin Boy - Vicky (16)

That is what i threw together from the Bio page.  mom, dad and who are already playing?

And if anyone wants to talk about your characters relationship with Gus let please pm me.

Wolfy

Lol..I didn't realize Raiga and Vicky were the youngest, but that's ok.

Everyone from Gus-Upward is already involved and having sex together.

Of course, Raiga and Vicky already have an incestuous relationship, but they keep it secret from the rest of the family, not knowing yet that their family is openly incestuous.

Ya know? :P

gnoah

Groovy, What if Gus knows? But only cause he often spys on Vicky and caught you too together?

Wolfy

If you want. :D..I'm sure Day wouldn't mind if Gus also joins in occasionally...but he has to keep it secret! lol.

Wolfy

Lol..I'm gonna post up the thread tonight, I hope..so I'll see you then. :D

gnoah

Wolfy

ok people..we neeeeed...

A last name. O_o

Kandy

I suck at coming up with names. On the upside my comp is working again!

Wolfy

Wellt, we need a last name before we can begin...suggestions? o3o

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Well, since Daylily decided to drop, Now we need a Fraternal Twin sister for my character.

Ravyn

how unfortunate :(
I noticed it didn't really make it past the first post
Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

Wolfy

Not yet, Rav..but give it time. *smacks roleplay* Don't you die on me!! it has a strong heart! IT WANTS TO LIVE!!!

Orathio

Wolfy

Orathio

Why don't we try again make the family smaller xD? Maybe just 4 players or 5

Ravyn

I'd still be interested.  I was working on a post but I wanted to see if it was actually going anywhere first.
Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

gnoah

I sure hope it does! otherwise I would be happy with a smaller group too.

KaraKres

Hi all, very interested in participating in this RP as either the fraternal twin sister (although I was initially interested in playing the mother...is that role still taken?)  I started an RP with gnoah a week or so ago, so he can vouch for me.

I think the family should be kept very tight.  Dad, Mum, twin sisters and twin brother/sister.

Look forward to joining if you'll have me.

Wolfy

Well, we could do that..but that would mean a 2:4 guys to girls ratio..lol.

KaraKres

Well any combination would do - it was just a suggestion so that the RP actually has a chance of getting off the ground.  I don't really care what combination of genders is finally decided on; my only stipulation would be that if I'm to be involved I would have to play a female character - my preference is actually for the mother, but a daughter/sister is fine as well.

Kandy

Wolfy

That's not what we're talking about Kandy...Daylily kinda...left..and..well..o-o..I dunno if everyone is still interested or not.

Orathio

Well if we give kara the mother role we would only be missing two people everyone else seems interested still. Gnoah, wolfy, kandy and me

Wolfy

Yeah..but I don't know if Sinoraa is still interested or not...I suppose I could PM her.

Orathio

Alright :) thought I sent her a pm a while ago back when I posted and she never replied to the game or my PM :(

Wolfy

Alright. Sinoraa doesn't have the time, so Kara, you get to be the mother. :D

I still need a Fraternal Twin Sister, though...

So we have

Mom
Dad
Brother
Sister(Kandy)
Myself (Male half of twins)

So we need One more girl to be the twin, and we'll be all even....

sinoraa

Sorry about that, had a lot of shit coming up these last couples of days. You all have fun! Lucky bastards....

Orathio

Thats fine Sinoraa I hope everything works out okay with you :) We shall try to have fun for you as well :)

Kandy

Wolfy

If everyone else doesn't mind, Kandy..and if you think you are up to it. :P

Kandy

Yeah sure! I'd like to try that. Is every one else ok with me playing big sis and faternal twin sis?

Orathio

Wolfy

Well, ok. o3o So Kandy will be our sister...Orathio, can you PM Kara and tell her she got the role of mother, and to put up her profile? I'll pm Daylily and Sinoraa and ask them to remove theres...Kandy, you'll have to make a new profile, of course, for the twin sis.

Kandy

Sure. And I'll modify my post to add her in. Do you want me to keep her name Vicky?

Wolfy

Quote from: Kandy on April 08, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
Sure. And I'll modify my post to add her in. Do you want me to keep her name Vicky?

You don't have to if you don't want to...and remember, she'll start off in the shower with Raiga..:P

Kandy

Wolfy

Kandy

Kandy

Wolfy

gnoah

do we need to start a new thread then? or how are we doing this?

Kandy

I wouldn't think so. I'm just gunna go in and modify mine to add the twin into my post when I get the chance. I put up her profile with Miracle's.

KaraKres

ok, so I'm the new mum then...where's the link to the actual RP? I can only find the character profile one... ???

Kandy

Wolfy

Quote from: KaraKres on April 08, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
ok, so I'm the new mum then...where's the link to the actual RP? I can only find the character profile one... ???

You know the plot, right? :D...

gnoah

Wolfy

Wolfy

Right now you can leave it as is, Gnoah, since your mention of Mary is very minor...

Orathio will need to edit his post, though..o-o...when Kara gets her profile up.

KaraKres

Quote from: Wolfy on April 08, 2010, 08:57:26 PM
You know the plot, right? :D...

Yes and I'm preparing character profile now - should have it posted shortly.

Although I'm a little concerned at the ages....

We have the following:

Francisco Jackson - 35
Miracle Jackson - 18
Gus Jackson - 17
Mary Jackson - 17 (dropped out?)
Raiga Jackson - 16
Renata Jackson - 16

That would mean that Francisco was 17 when he fathered Miracle then he fathered twins at 18 and then fathered another set of twins at 19...I know this is RP and fantasy, etc...but really?  I would prefer to play a mum that is at least 2 - 3 years younger than my husband...which means that I would be around 14 - 15 when I was pregnant with Miracle...?  I'm cool to roll with that if y'all are, but it seems a bit of a stretch even in make-believe land...

KK

Wolfy

Well, Orathio offered to make his character older...and Mary (Ravyn) is still in the game.

KaraKres

Well mummy is going to be 37, so if daddy wants to adjust his age upward by a few years then all good.  If not, then I guess I started out with a toy-boy, which is not all bad and kinda consistent with the story since that's what my sons have effectively become.

Wolfy

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

KaraKres

It's probably already been noted by the relevant people, but sister Vicky is now Renata and mother Lara is now Faith - posts will need to be modified in order to maintain consistency.

Orathio

Alright fixed my post also I guess ill change my age to 42-43 what say you Kara?

Kandy

KaraKres

Quote from: Orathio on April 09, 2010, 12:45:13 AM
Alright fixed my post also I guess ill change my age to 42-43 what say you Kara?

Thanks Orathio - 42 would be fab!

Wolfy

oooook. If anyone is still interested in this game, post now....Kandy is apparently taking a break from E, which means We're going to have to do one of two things...restart the entire thing, or just quit the whole idea.....I'd love to keep this going and restart it, but it makes it hard when someone is leaving half the time, ya know?

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

KaraKres

I was just about to post up my new contribution. 

If Kandy ain't gonna play then just delete her posts and the family is reduced by a pair of twins - sure it reduces the number of people to interact with and posts to respond to, but sometimes a leaner, meaner RP is better.  Just my 10 cents worth.

evilnerf

Hey, I'm interested in participating!  Since you guys seem to have a few gaps you need filled, I'm willing to fill in any role you need, male or female.

KaraKres

This RP seems to have died a very slow and painful death...there may be a few death rattles yet to come, but it would seem to me that its over since it has been a nearly a week and there has been no activity on the RP, Character, or Interest threads except for evilnerf's offer.  Consequently, I will not be participating any further.