The Dorm of Screams - Non-con group game

Started by RedEve, May 30, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Name: Sandy Stephens
Major: Drama major in her senior year
Bio: Sandy comes from a well-off background. Her father Dorian Stephens is a well-known spinal surgeon, her mother is a trial lawyer. She has two older siblings, both brothers, who have already graduated college and work as a stock broker and a copywriter respectively. Sandy herself had little passions in life besides the stage. She caught the bug whilst performing in school plays whilst in HS and eventually managed to convince her parents to let her major in the dramatic arts.

She is a well-liked student amongst her peers and is a pretty familiar sight at college parties, though she hasn’t really taken part in the Greek life. Instead, she has her own little group of friends she tends to spend most of her free time with. After dating for nearly two years, she broke it off with her boyfriend Dylan at the start of this latest semester, after she caught him making out with another girl at a party.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

KurganofPrussia

I have no issues with my characters being killed.  They would not want to return to prison.  I would imagine that Bloom would not go out alone though.

Also, just to add to the story, the politician that Sparky tried to kill, Michael Bradley, has a daughter.  She would be old enough to go to college... just sayin'... lol

Leandra

Quote from: KurganofPrussia on June 01, 2014, 03:56:48 PM
I have no issues with my characters being killed.  They would not want to return to prison.  I would imagine that Bloom would not go out alone though.

Also, just to add to the story, the politician that Sparky tried to kill, Michael Bradley, has a daughter.  She would be old enough to go to college... just sayin'... lol

I offer to play said daughter. :) I 'll post the bio sometimes tomorrow.

Sorry for not replaying here earlier, i was busy all weekend but i'm still on board.

I don't mind my character getting killed, tortured or generally getting a very rough treatment. Your guys basically can do with her what you want.
~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

ViperFang

I wouldn't really want my character to die, to be honest...though she can be choked nearly to the point of unconsciousness? Pinned while she is roughly ravaged?

And, as a sidenote, if she is accepted into this game, I wouldn't mind offering her up to Chief Smack-a-Ho or Matt "Albert" Bloom ;)

RedEve

Well I would still want at least one person to help me run this game, if I am going to start it up.

abandoneddolly

Name:Sophie Sheppard
Major: Freshman  major in biology with a minor in physiology
Bio: Sophie came from a poor family, but she made good enough grades at her high school to get a scholarship to pay for her college. Sophie would rather study then make friends.She gets along with everyone, but that might be because most of them don't even know that she exist. She dose enjoy people watching though, and will sometimes sit in the lounge of her dorm just to study people. Sophie is fascinated with the mechanics of what makes one human, that is why she is taking biology and working toward being a doctor. She is also fascinated with why people think whatever it is that they think and that id why she is dabbling a bit into physiology to. She has never been in a physical relationship with anyone, she has been to busy studying to do  anything like that.

( Im ok if my character dies  or gets injured or whatever fate may happen to her)

RedEve

Marconi Drake has offered to help in the day to day running of this game. Preferably I would like for one other player to step up, just because Marconi has admitted he has little experience in GMing a game.

RedEve

WildStallionNYC

RedEve

Marconi Drake

Name:Randall Fisher
Rap sheet: Breaking and entering x 5, sexual assault x 9, assault x 4, robbery x 5, manslaughter (while in custody)
Bio: Randall is no stranger to campus. Seven years ago, he terrorized students as the Campus Stalker, responsible for attacking nine young women in their dorm rooms. Randall seemed almost doomed from the start -- an abusive father and an absent mother fostered an intense anger in him as a child. He especially despised those that he felt had been handed an unfairly easy life. He zeroed in on the "spoiled" students at the local campus. He wished to show them that life can be cruel with little reason.

An athletic man, he was able to climb through windows, slip through vents and get in and out without being detected -- his victims usually left tied down to a bed or chair, gagged, for authorities to find the next day. He has an animal cunning, but is impulsive. He was only caught because of his loss of control, moving from room to room to prey on three different women in one night. The first got loose and called police before he was done with the third. Having made his way out with the other prisoners during the break, he is delighted to get the chance to return to his old hunting grounds.

CriminalMindsFan

I have some interest in playing a dirty cop who was undercover in the prison and decided to use the prison break to go completely rouge. He would also recognize Roberta Draxler, as someone he once met at police academy.

RedEve

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 04, 2014, 12:15:29 AM
I have some interest in playing a dirty cop who was undercover in the prison and decided to use the prison break to go completely rouge. He would also recognize Roberta Draxler, as someone he once met at police academy.

That's not a bad idea and gives us a good reason for her cover being blown.

Leandra

Sorry, that it took a while, but here is the Bio.

Name: Allison Bradley
Major: Music, freshman
Bio: Allison Bradley is the daughter of state senator Michael Bradley. As the daughter of an important conservatice politican Allison had learned early in her life to live under the constant watch of the media. She has been raised to be a good girl, one that always smiles is friendly to everyone and doesn't get involved with the wrong boys. Thew few guys she had dated in her life have essentielly all been sons of "friends" of her dad. Going to see a movie to gether or go dinning, maybe hold hands or share some short kisses is all she ever did with those boys. Having sex, out of question, her dad would never approve that. He always told her how important it was for her being an example to other girls. She is a good girl, one that does everything to make her parents happy. She had a bit of a fight with her dad about her college major, but when she promised to keep doing promotional work for him, he agreed. She thus often spends the weekends at home, travelling around with her dad to events and being the good daughter he needs for his public image. Of course being the daughter of a state senator does have its downsides. A few years ago a lunatic - Marcus 'Sparky' McMasters with name - was after her dad and her family, trying to kill them. Everyone was relieved when the police finally arrested him. Now they would never see anyting of him again.
~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

RedEve

The game would start shortly after the escape.
The prisoners would have procured a prison transport bus and would have the cops rather hot on their tails.
In terms of weapons, they would have exchanged their prison-made shivs for batons and then also riot guns they took off the guards.
The driver will veer off the road onto the campus and they will single out the dorm building as their destination.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RedEve on June 04, 2014, 01:42:39 AM
That's not a bad idea and gives us a good reason for her cover being blown.

The potential rouge undercover cop:

Name: Steve Hawkins (Undercover as Seth Holman)
Rap sheet: Armed Robbery, Robbery with Intent to Commit Rape, Making Terrorist Threats, Kidnapping and Attempted Murder
Bio: Steve was given a background and rap sheet of a criminal who died in hospital in order to be thrown into the prison. His assignment was to get intel on a possible prison riot or break. A rough childhood during his teen years allowed him to sympathize with many of the prisoners. He disobeyed orders to expedite his release before all hell broke out. That included an attack on his handler who was posing as a lawyer when visiting the prison. He is unaware of the destination of his fellow escaped prisoners and seeing familiar face from the police academy could blow his cover and end his life. I could see him negotiating to expose the undercover policewoman in exchange for one or two hours of life since he is prepared to die due to being a policeman in real life. He could also show that he has thrown away his badge and chosen to go rouge by attacking the undercover policewoman.

Meekah

Oh Wow! I would like to create a profile! ;D
Have you guys started yet?
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway~

Faeli

Noper-do!  My poor snooty blue-balling freshman is all stuck being full of herself and condescending to everyone else :P

RedEve

Hey everyone,

I hope to start the game tomorrow, but I would still like one other co-GM besides Marconi. No takers? :)

persephone325

If nobody else has volunteered, I wouldn't mind helping out.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 01:18:25 AM
If nobody else has volunteered, I wouldn't mind helping out.

I would certainly love the help! I will do what I can myself, but especially during the work-week, my current schedule isn't such that I could guarantee being able to sign on every day.

persephone325

Quote from: RedEve on June 05, 2014, 01:19:43 AM
I would certainly love the help! I will do what I can myself, but especially during the work-week, my current schedule isn't such that I could guarantee being able to sign on every day.

Not a problem. ^^ I have no life, and therefore, am on the computer all day. XD I have a bit of GM experience, as well.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2014, 01:21:49 AM
Not a problem. ^^ I have no life, and therefore, am on the computer all day. XD I have a bit of GM experience, as well.
Great! I think we are all set to start with that settled. I hope to get the opening post ready some time tomorrow afternoon.

For now, I have created the character thread, please all move your CS in there:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205776.0

ElvenKitten

Room for another victim...I mean player?