The Ramshackle Inn (Need Middle Daughter)

Started by MagicalPen, October 27, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mist

I'd be interested in the son however I wouldn't be into m/m interactions.  Barring that stipulation, this sounds pretty awesome.
O/O

Ember Star

I'm pretty sure MagicalPen isn't into M/M either. So you'll probably be good there.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Mist

Right on.  Should I just toss up a character sheet and await approval?
O/O

Lynnette

Quote from: Vanetias on November 03, 2013, 11:26:59 PM
I could do the son, but I don't do incest.

You could always play as a visitor as we get to that point, but yeah, incest themed game.

Quote from: Ember Star on November 04, 2013, 12:30:23 PM
I'm pretty sure MagicalPen isn't into M/M either. So you'll probably be good there.

he doesn't, never has.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Ember Star

Quote from: Mist on November 04, 2013, 12:48:19 PM
Right on.  Should I just toss up a character sheet and await approval?
Yes.
Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on November 04, 2013, 12:49:39 PM
he doesn't, never has.
That's what I thought.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Mist

Character sheet pm'd.  hope to hear back soon! :)
O/O

LittleKitten

Doomsday

I'd be interested in playing some sort of timorous beastie for this game; Either an orc, or a small gang of goblins. I'm usually no good with being a part of a long standing group game so I figure I would be best suited for a traveler who stays for one night, paying for a night of pleasure with one or more of the daughters.

MagicalPen

That will come later.

The immediate start is purely family based.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Ok. Posted all accepted family members.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Scylla

I submitted all the info for the middle daughter.  I hope you'll consider me.

MagicalPen

Check the accepted characters post. It should be there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Scylla

Oh!  Okay, awesome!! Thank you so much!  I only checked the very first post where it still showed her as "Open".

LittleKitten

Scylla

Intro threads are very mysterious and reclusive creatures.

MagicalPen

Shall be getting the OOC and Main Thread up once I get home. (currently remoting into my home PC from work).

Am open to suggestions and ideas as far as how to start things off. Possibly will create a 2nd son to even things out (at least in the beginning). Once the family gets 'acquainted' with its new dynamics and the idea of being 'whored out' by their father, then the extras will start appearing in earnest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

Well if two of the girls "hook up" it would be rather even. But that depends on if one of the others is willing or wants to do that.

MagicalPen

I don't want some one feeling left out because they have no one to interact with.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ember Star

I don't think that'll happen since we have a even number. But IDK. Depends.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Need Middle Daughter Replacement. Character is free to be changed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SugarAndSpice

Hey, I'm interested in being the replacement for the middle daughter if this is still going :)

Name: Martha

Personality: Martha is a natural optimist, cheerful and helpful she is very popular with travellers who spend time with them. Some like just to have someone sympathetic to listen to them, though some like her more for the fact she isn't adverse to a quick fumble behind the stables. Particularly skilled at giving head, Martha isn't a virgin but she is a little picky about who she'll fuck.

Martha is always willing to help any member of her family in any way.  She has been known to drop any chore given her to make sure her sisters complete theirs.