Kanrya

DarkAngel

*Becomes a Blonde*

"I have Ale!! We can always get them drunk"  :P

Ryven

Quote from: Evil Pixie on July 28, 2009, 08:33:22 PM
*Becomes a Blonde*

"I have Ale!! We can always get them drunk"  :P

*is suddenly reminded of the song 'Cause I'm a blonde' from Earth Girls Are Easy*

DarkAngel

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 08:54:42 PM
*is suddenly reminded of the song 'Cause I'm a blonde' from Earth Girls Are Easy*

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watched that movie

precious

(( precious has a 13-hour-a-day job, first off.  :@ )) 

Upon the discovery of yet another body, precious has been busy all day trying to find someone big and strong to protect her...and not eat her, because that's important. 

"No one has heard from Trip yet, and everyone is changing their votes around to cast the blame on the least available person, when just a while ago you were all SO sure it was Ryven. 

I am going to take it on Ryven's word that he and Trip are, in fact, soulmates, and cast my vote for Rockin..." 

"If you guys want to let a strange,  obvious alcoholic influence your votes, your imminent demise is in your own hands." 

p shrugs. 

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • rafufu - 4 votes: Kanrya, Kipoc, Josietta, Saku
  • precious - 4 votes: Evil Pixie, Rockin, Ryven, trippingserpent
  • Ryven - 3 votes: LadySky, Marguerite, Trieste
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Rockin - 1 vote: precious
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Transgirlenstein

"It is true.  Both me and Ryven are soulmates Sheriff Marguerite, and I don't appreciate the way you are accusing the only one for me of being some horrible disgusting monster! I also would like to change my vote to Precious!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Trieste

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

LadySky

I do not know whether to truly trust Trip or not. Perhaps both Ryven and Trip are werewolves and are attempting to pull a fast one? The true soulmates would most likely never reveal themselves.....

I am very confused and torn. I shall have to consider this further before I change anything and perhaps I shall leave the decision to others...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: LadySky on July 29, 2009, 07:29:20 AM
I do not know whether to truly trust Trip or not. Perhaps both Ryven and Trip are werewolves and are attempting to pull a fast one? The true soulmates would most likely never reveal themselves.....

I am very confused and torn. I shall have to consider this further before I change anything and perhaps I shall leave the decision to others...

Why would we not reveal ourselves?  The wolves gain nothing from eating us.  I'd rather come out and say it rather than act suspiciously by trying to keep my role (which is inconsequential compared to the seer or guardian) a secret.

precious

In a last ditch effort to save my peasanty ass, I'm changing my vote to rafufu

Trieste

Quote from: Kip on July 29, 2009, 07:13:57 AM
*feels his heart break*

*picks up the pieces and goes to gnaw on them in a corner* Mmmm.

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on July 29, 2009, 01:05:03 PM
*picks up the pieces and goes to gnaw on them in a corner* Mmmm.

how do they taste? o.o

Ryven

At the risk of bringing more suspicion upon myself, I've been asked by the seer to come forward and say this.  That's right, I've talked to the seer and know who it is.  That concrete evidence I kept talking about, that's where I got it from.

The seer has told me that the first night they scryed on Rafufu and found that he was a peasant, and the second night they scryed on Marg to find out she is a wolf.

That is all.

Josietta

How do we know this isn't a ploy by a wolf to save his brethren's skin?  I want to believe you, Ry, but just saying things doesn't always work. It doesn't always speak truths.  Rafufu is not dead so we can't have proof you are right. Marg is sheriff and has not shown any reason to be a furry beast. So anyone could be lying or telling the truth right now. How do we know who to trust?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rockin

LadySky

I agree, it is simply to early in the game to be trusting anyone.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

Hell, I could say I am the Queen of Chocolate if we are going to say our roles.

-Dances and shakes her ass-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

Marguerite.

Josietta

Does that make me a Hershey's Kissling? *giggles*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

You made a funny, Josi.

-Hugs-

I assumed we were not going to bring past history of other games into this one. It would be like me targeting someone I remember was a wolf in the last game and automatically think of them as a wolf again this one.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You