Camp Crimson Lake - 1980s style slasher game

Started by RedEve, March 19, 2017, 09:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Another approved character has been added to the opening post.

With that, we have eight characters, evenly divided along genders.

I will give the other people who have expressed interest another couple of days to get me their character sheets, but we now have enough people to start the game even if no one else applies.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Rachubka

Rich, testo-heavy jock and rich-polo wearing brat are mutually exclusive ideas, me thinks. Besiiiides, more boys to play with. Looooooool

Swashbuckler

Awesome!

Drew needs that other end of the spectrum COMPLETELY.

very excited about this game!

cranks the 80s on 8

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Rachubka on March 25, 2017, 09:42:35 AM
Rich, testo-heavy jock and rich-polo wearing brat are mutually exclusive ideas, me thinks. Besiiiides, more boys to play with. Looooooool

Took the words right out of my mouth. :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Twisted iN Tux

Sheet submitted for the Duke of Douchebagdom!

Darkwhysper

Where's your will to be weird?   

~Jim Morrison

Ons and Offs

RedEve

Added another approved character sheet to the opening post.
I would like to add one more character, with a very strong preference for another female character, just so we can keep the male-to-female ration even.

RedEve

One thing that the approved players can already start brainstorming about is how they arrive at the camp. The camp is far enough from the nearest town that they would need a vehicle (unless they want to take a long trek on foot). But I think it might be interesting if at least some of them arrived in group (in the classic VW minivan scene).

Rachubka

Twisted iN Tux

You'd have to be really hot to be allowed anywhere near Brad's beamer, so, yeah. Have a nice walk, losers!

Darkwhysper

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on March 26, 2017, 11:07:56 AM
You'd have to be really hot be allowed anywhere near Brad's beamer, so, yeah. Have a nice walk, losers!

Man, I'm gonna love hating this guy sooooooo much! lol. Of course Karma will probably dictate that he'll be the last man standing....:)

Reese is from town, so he'll already be at the camp, probably on one of the roofs pounding in nails when the carpool gets there.
Where's your will to be weird?   

~Jim Morrison

Ons and Offs

rekhaiyer

Should we work out some history between Reese and Eddy? Maybe Eddy was a dealer that Reese bought stuff from a few years ago? Nothing too complex.
Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

RedPhoenix

As a local ne'er do well Sheena is probably hoofing it, so if someone (not Brad obviously!) wanted to stop and give her a ride the rest of the way that might be fun. :)

RedEve

I might have Alison arrive as one of the first just so I can do a bit of exposition in my post.

Mellific

Since Lori, Sheena and my girl, Jessica, are all 18, is it possible that they went to the same high school and know each other? Maybe the youngsters can carpool together?

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

That's fine with me, I have Sheena going to the local high school so if you'd like to have your girls gone there too that's fine! She doesn't have a car but it would make sense for them to pool if someone else does. :)

Mellific

Jessica has a car. This one to be exact:

So, although it would be a bit crammed, she'd be more than willing to offer rides. Perhaps it was pre-arranged by parents, or it could be an on the fly decision. Either way, Jessica is definitely the designated driver type. "Just don't forget to buckle your seat-belts!"

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

Haha perfect!

Sheena isn't buckling her seat belt though. She doesn't play by society's rules!

Mellific

LOL. Jessica will just have to drive extra slow and carefully. xD

O/O | A/A | MM

Twisted iN Tux

And Brad will totally be that jerkoff who either cuts you off and/or leaves you in a trail of dust as he flies by in his cherry red convertible.

Exhibit A:

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

Swashbuckler

Being weirdly aged compared to the rest of the campers, and certainly not popular enough to get rides with girls, Drew will probably just get dropped off or something.

Mellific

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on March 27, 2017, 10:56:28 AM
And Brad will totally be that jerkoff who either cuts you off and/or leaves you in a trail of dust as he flies by in his cherry red convertible.

Exhibit A:

Another one bites the dust! That one being the grandma-style driver, Jessica. She'll be eating ALL of Brad's dust. xD

Quote from: Swashbuckler on March 27, 2017, 11:15:59 AM
Being weirdly aged compared to the rest of the campers, and certainly not popular enough to get rides with girls, Drew will probably just get dropped off or something.

Aww, how perfectly adorable. I can imagine him asking to be dropped off a few yards away to avoid embarrassment in front of the others.

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Mellific on March 27, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
Another one bites the dust! That one being the grandma-style driver, Jessica. She'll be eating ALL of Brad's dust. xD

Aww, how perfectly adorable. I can imagine him asking to be dropped off a few yards away to avoid embarrassment in front of the others.

Or at the end of the road so he can walk the rest of the way (and Brad can toss a milkshake at him, etc)

Mellific

Quote from: Swashbuckler on March 27, 2017, 12:08:29 PM
Or at the end of the road so he can walk the rest of the way (and Brad can toss a milkshake at him, etc)

Or maybe a slushie ;)

O/O | A/A | MM