But but..... She is so innocent isnt she? (Possible Extreme)

Started by Jester, October 21, 2009, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I have a couple of ideas in mind so let me know which you prefer.

I am looking for a bookish librarian type who underneath is a complete slutty kinky whore.

1. A Happy Marriage - Harry had been married to his wife for five years and they were happy and both had normal jobs. His wife was the local librarian, with her bookish looks and shy manner. Their sex life was non-existent as his wife had always shied away from naughty things...

So one day she drops the bombshell.... She is not happy with their sex life and she would like to try some new things. His jaw drops as she begins to list her fantasies....

2. The Future Blushing Bride - Harry's brother was engaged and everyone was looking forward to meething the future member of the family.

What Harry did not realise though that his brothers future wife was in fact the slutty toilet whore chained up in the gents at a party last week...

No one but Harry knew her terrible secret and he did not know what to do as he saw the bookish librarian girl slowly smile at him across the room. She seemed so quiet and sweet... But she looked so familiar.

Gail Warning

Hi Jester.

I am interested in the 'A Happy Marriage' plot. Would the husband be reluctant or a willing participant in her fantasies?

Gail.

Transgirlenstein

Quote2. The Future Blushing Bride - Harry's brother was engaged and everyone was looking forward to meething the future member of the family.

What Harry did not realise though that his brothers future wife was in fact the slutty toilet whore chained up in the gents at a party last week...

No one but Harry knew her terrible secret and he did not know what to do as he saw the bookish librarian girl slowly smile at him across the room. She seemed so quiet and sweet... But she looked so familiar.

I might be interested in this one.  Could I get some more details first?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0