The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

makes me feel safe though its a wolf.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Downfall347

The Avi of Saturnschild cements my fear of crazy anime girls. You just never know what they are going to do when you give them sharp pokey things!

saturnschild

I don't knwo why but thought about the laughing man from Ghost in the Shell
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

Reminds me of The Scythe by Ray Bradbury.

saturnschild

Is wondering if that even comfortable .

Ons and Offs saturn

LadySky

Is wondering if she is related to Pippi Long Stocking?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

...has got to be freezing...

LadySky

Feels like driving past sign and finding a bar...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Crovonovin

Makes me balk at the uselessness of female armor in fantasy settings.

LadySky

Likes pretty blue jewells and thinks of snatching them.....

Sel Nar

Makes me think of classy nudity, instead of crass nudity.

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

LadySky

Is not lesbian but it makes me want to bite her booty.

consortium11

makes me thing of the Leage of Extrodinary Gentleman (the comics as opposed to the film)

snow

makes me want to sing the batman theam song
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Sel Nar

Makes me want to hug my puppy.

snow

want to go to a rave  :P
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Downfall347

Makes me want to see my friend Sahra (She is a wolf... and likes to hurt people!)

Lilias

Makes me think of letterhead stationery.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mithlomwen

Makes me wonder what she's thinking about
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

leelan

*makes me wonder if she's asleep/dead/or thinking deeply...*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

makes me wonder who those hands belong to.

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*grins* belongs to "D". *loves her hair*

Sel Nar

*makes me wonder what would happen if I plucked a feather*

leelan

You don't wanna see what happens lol. *wonders how long that blade is in her hand*