Movies You Feel Bad About Not Liking?

Started by LostInTheMist, January 15, 2015, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainNexus616

I don't like the fact Gandalf found out about Sauron 60 YEARS BEFORE LORD OF THE RINGS AND DID NOTHING!!! Seriously that is lazy writing at its finest.

Plus I hated Alfrid
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Zekromnomnom

No Gandalf didn't do anything because Elrond, Galadrial, and Saruman were all like "No,dude, it's cool. We don't need to worry. We're dumb and other than Saruman who outranks you, you're listening to us elves when you're a goddamn wizard for no reason." I'm not saying it's not lazy writing, it's just not as much Gandalf's fault.

I actually mostly forgot about Alfrid. But now that I do, yeah, that was a waste of time in the movie.

Beorning

Guys, just remember that Gandalf discovering that the Necromancer is Sauron is actually a canon thing. It was Tolkien who made it that way...