Naruto/Kohoha Group RP

Started by himawari, December 25, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

himawari

I suddenly have some Naruto/Boruto feels.
Group roleplay?

Maybe looking for a co-GM to create one.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Green Goo Theory

What exactly were you aiming for with the group?  Alternate universe?  Future to Boruto?  Everyone playing custom or taking canon roles?  I'd be interested either way but I don't think I could buckle down and play any Naruto canon character.  Just not my style. 
Coming soon...

himawari

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on December 26, 2017, 01:01:51 AM
What exactly were you aiming for with the group?  Alternate universe?  Future to Boruto?  Everyone playing custom or taking canon roles?  I'd be interested either way but I don't think I could buckle down and play any Naruto canon character.  Just not my style.

A typical daily life that ninjas do. Go on missions, eat, sleep, play (in various ways), train (also can be in various ways) and yeah. But more story than smut for this RP. I was thinking future generation after Boruto. Sarada being Hokage and having her own family....
The NPCs will be the canon characters unless someone insist of playing a canon character. Other than that, I think everyone will have to create their own characters.

Loads to plan out though. The missions, the rank of the missions, the rank of the ninjas. Loads to be taken into consideration.

himawari

............got a bit of help.

i guess imma going to set this up and see how it goes from there?