Player seeking to join some kind of Pathfinder game.

Started by ShinigamiWolf, September 19, 2017, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinigamiWolf

So part of what intrigued me about Elliquiy was the concept of being able to get into the darker and more adult themes of table top. We all go there to a degree but at table it never seems too kosher to evolve sexual scenes, cannibalism, or other polite society themes and discussions.

Mostly I miss playing Pathfinder but I would enjoy adding adult themes to it.

A bit about me as a player. I would be what I call an Optimized character. I don't Min/Max but I do typically maek characters that are above average. (In the context of this I shy away from typically having a character starting with anything above a 17 even with racials and I do tend to spread things out a bit and try builds that satisfy my own curiosity.)

One of my favorite characters that I played at table was in an Evil campaign, a GM allowed me to include cannibalism as part of the character concept given the nature of the Barbarian Flesheater Archetype. It was kind of campy, I did tend to from time to time trick NPCs we recruited into eating a meal I prepared that was made out of sapient creatures. I had to make Profession Cook rolls and Profession Butcher rolls to make the food and they had I think Will saves and Sense Motive checks to realize what was going on and to resist the allure once it pleased their palate. It was kinda entertaining, the other concept that I worked with with the character was basically establishing the Temple of Tiamat in Golarion. (It was a campaign where dragonborn were introduced through a high level wizard's attempt to revive and enslave dragonkind in his world in a quest for world domination and power.)

As a Dragonborn and a 'chosen' of Tiamat, the group was pretty slaver happy so we ended up as a roving band of slaving Pirates at some point and he took only the most perfect of specimens from each race to start the Church of Tiamat (Basically creating a harem of sorts as Tiamat was pretty sexually driven, and it helped to be able to provide for all desires of someone who might donate to Tiamat's horde.) I'm not saying this is exactly what I'm looking to play but these are the kinds of concepts and the like that I'm ok with and wouldn't mind delving deeper into even.

But as stated above, I'm a fairly experienced Pathfinder player seeking to join a group, a game, or start a game with a few other players and an interested GM to explore Golarian (or your setting of choice), have fun, be dirty, and possibly explore elements you might not be able to elsewhere.