The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Irvine

Just going with the flow.
My On's and Off's

Kokaine

No worries. Still making my other character. Just need to settle on a picture >.<
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lomesa

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 12, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
Just a small tidbit on the basics of my character I want to make

Human Female - Human Rights Activist who wants to see better treatment and more access for humans in the world. She wants to help fix up the slums, and make it where humans can qualify for higher education and creating their own businesses. She believes the sins of the past don't warrant the generations well passed the originals being punished for people they had nothing to do with other than genetically. xD She's going to be razor whip smart, sassy as hell, and wholly dedicated to her cause.

So for whatever monster snatches her up, that's what you're getting your hands on.

I am POTENTIALLY Considering my Naga, but honestly she wouldn't be for pairing up with humans. They are cute and adorable, but Primrose doesn't like human cock (It just doesn't scratch her itch.) So likely she'd be more of a character like the Incubus that is in the game but isn't in the Spouse program. (I'm really sorry to anyone interested, but my Monster girls just don't find human cock to be satisfying. xD)

I've submitted a naga who would mesh very well with your character concept for a human female. He has some very strong beliefs of his own. He's an idealist too, just one who's been tempered by time and experience.  They'll be on opposite sides of the fence in some regards (my naga wouldn't want humans back in power, but he won't begrudge them a decent quality of life either) but he'd respect her dedication to her cause. She seems like she'll be quite outspoken, with her sassiness and wit, which should make for an interesting dynamic with my characters contemplative intelligence and quiet confidence.

I think we might have a few clashed in certain areas, story preference wise, but maybe we could make it work?
"A monster is not such a terrible thing to be. From the Latin root monstrum, a divine messenger of catastrophe, then adapted by the Old French to mean an animal of myriad origins: centaur, griffin, satyr. To be a monster is to be a hybrid signal, a lighthouse: both shelter and warning at once."
β€”    Ocean Vuong

Hobbes1266

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Lomesa on March 12, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
I've submitted a naga who would mesh very well with your character concept for a human female. He has some very strong beliefs of his own. He's an idealist too, just one who's been tempered by time and experience.  They'll be on opposite sides of the fence in some regards (my naga wouldn't want humans back in power, but he won't begrudge them a decent quality of life either) but he'd respect her dedication to her cause. She seems like she'll be quite outspoken, with her sassiness and wit, which should make for an interesting dynamic with my characters contemplative intelligence and quiet confidence.

I think we might have a few clashed in certain areas, story preference wise, but maybe we could make it work?

Well, you are welcome to PM me, but the only Naga I saw so far was a specific one and it didn't catch my interest. XD It's a combination of character - sexual experience - and appearance - that helps my characters latch on. xD I guess I'll see it when it comes out? And then we can consider talking?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Lomesa

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 12, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Well, you are welcome to PM me, but the only Naga I saw so far was a specific one and it didn't catch my interest. XD It's a combination of character - sexual experience - and appearance - that helps my characters latch on. xD I guess I'll see it when it comes out? And then we can consider talking?

We'll do that. Just posted.
"A monster is not such a terrible thing to be. From the Latin root monstrum, a divine messenger of catastrophe, then adapted by the Old French to mean an animal of myriad origins: centaur, griffin, satyr. To be a monster is to be a hybrid signal, a lighthouse: both shelter and warning at once."
β€”    Ocean Vuong

SweetSerenade

Sure, shoot me a PM and we can talk, Lomesa!I'm going to be in class... Yay me.

LamentingQuill

Let's move chatter over to the OOC, folks :)

As for everyone else, you should absolutely consider joining us, we'd be delighted for your company ^.^

Kokaine

I submitted a human female in addition to my monster yesterday so Im just gonna go ahead an put my interest out there for a male minotaur (GMs permitting of course).
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TheVillain

I do enjoy the concept of the RP, just haven't come up with an idea for a personal character that I can go with.

Pondering the Krampus maybe, for a giggle. Not 100% though.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on March 13, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
I do enjoy the concept of the RP, just haven't come up with an idea for a personal character that I can go with.

Pondering the Krampus maybe, for a giggle. Not 100% though.

Krampus would be an exception to the legendary rule, there is only ever one Demon of Yule at a time.

We'd have to talk in great detail about this to prevent a god-like or overpowered character if you did it, so let me know if this is the way you want to go.

Bowen

Quote from: Kokaine on March 13, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
I submitted a human female in addition to my monster yesterday so Im just gonna go ahead an put my interest out there for a male minotaur (GMs permitting of course).

If its allowed I could go for this. It doesn't look like my dragon really compatible with anyone.

Kokaine

To be honest, I didn't really look too hard at the monsters currently in the approved thread as I figured y'all were already paired up or talking about it. So how bout we wait and be sure my girlie gets approved so you can take a look and see if you even like her and in the meantime I will take a look at your dragon and see if I think he might be an okay fit? I admit I kinda like the minotaur idea but I certainly don't mind dragons ;)

My O/Os

Mac84

Quote from: Kokaine on March 13, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
To be honest, I didn't really look too hard at the monsters currently in the approved thread as I figured y'all were already paired up or talking about it. So how bout we wait and be sure my girlie gets approved so you can take a look and see if you even like her and in the meantime I will take a look at your dragon and see if I think he might be an okay fit? I admit I kinda like the minotaur idea but I certainly don't mind dragons ;)

As I understand, and LQ, and Joe please correct me if I'm wrong, the GMs are leaning towards people already paired up before the game starts.

Kokaine

Yeah, I get that (if that's the case). I just wanna be sure all is good with my characters before saying yes and trying to plot things.

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mac84 on March 14, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
As I understand, and LQ, and Joe please correct me if I'm wrong, the GMs are leaning towards people already paired up before the game starts.

Not necessarily. We're just not saying no if folks want to do that.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Kokaine on March 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Yeah, I get that (if that's the case). I just wanna be sure all is good with my characters before saying yes and trying to plot things.

I'll be looking over characters today :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Mac84 on March 14, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

My char is not paired with anyone what I am aware of. I myself have waited does any lady monsters hold interest on my char at all :P

Junki

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 14, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
My char is not paired with anyone what I am aware of. I myself have waited does any lady monsters hold interest on my char at all :P
Sabrina might nibble on your character a bit, Zaer.  ;)

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine being nibbled by a lovely goldfish :) (Sabrina scales look green/gold in texture)

SweetSerenade

I'm going to make a Naga lady - but she's essentially not for pairing up. Unless you force her, and trust me - she's never going to enjoy the sex with a human man. Takes a very very rare mood. She's mostly going to be there to some work, help along wherever she can, and cause some playful Fae levels of trouble.

Mac84

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 14, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Not necessarily. We're just not saying no if folks want to do that.

Okay, I understand now. Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that people were to start linking up before hand.

So then this begs another question. For those that already paired up, is the story starting out with them basically getting/Just married, or at the very least past the "Getting to know each other Phase"?

SweetSerenade

I think quill said that couples would be meeting for a meal, and the human would be moved into the monsters home?