The Bee { Hero needed }

Started by KikuLei, January 02, 2011, 03:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

{ Spiderman is changable with Batman , Wolverine  or an OC of yours. Possibly other heros you may like, just name them. }

Well Spiderman ( Or Batman, your OC , Wolverine ) , it seems you have a new enemy. A new robbing at, what? A candy factory? Spiderman rushes, sighing thinking it's a joke web-slinging his way there. But what does he find, a Queen bee. No , like a real Queen Bee. She may be seductive, but will she be able to fool him into falling for her? Hmm, who knows what will happen between the two.

{ I must accept OC's }

Kinks / Likes:
- Rape
- Muscular Partners
- Handcuff like restraints
- Teasing men
- Dominant men
- Tall partners
-  Teasing
- Foreplay
- Giving Oral
- Sex in ' Public ' { A public place, but where no one is around for this. }
- Toys { Only if the hero has somthing that can be used as one. My character can't carry much. }
- Large Penis { Of course! } - So childish, but does anyone want a three incher. Not nice to think about.

Maybes / Possibilities :
- Anal ( I like it , but it's not a must really? )
- Vaginal to mouth (  Don't mind it, it's just there. )
- Interracial

My Villain:

Name: B.B. Valentine { Is really Valerie Lynn }
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs
Shape: Wide hips, plump behind, Legs strong and that of a Dancer , Breast { Seen in picture }
Weapon ( When she uses one ) : Throwing knives or a whip
Notes: Fighting moves seem to be acrobatic and ballet based. She is quiet aerial in attacks. How does she run in those heels?
Clothing: Bee spiraled one-piece, fur collar , black tights , black heels , black dainty finger-gloves.

Seto

I would love to do this with you. Send me a PM so we can discuss it.

Max

As would I.  If you are still looking to do this.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

KikuLei

Well, I probably wouldn't mind doing multiples?

Max

Yay!  I will send a PM later with some ideas, alas, have to get ready for work.  :(
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

KikuLei

Lightshock16

I'd be up for this too. I'd probably prefer being an OC rather than BAtman or Spiderman, but I can give one of them a go I suppose. lol

KikuLei

Honestly, I am making it open to others as well. Now those are just tips of what I like you know?

Lightshock16

Quote from: KikuLei on January 02, 2011, 08:23:23 PM
Honestly, I am making it open to others as well. Now those are just tips of what I like you know?

Lol I could still be a Superhero or Something, I dunno...wanna discuss in a PM? :3

KikuLei

Wolverine and OC's option added.